[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
OHHHH MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN !!! I was DYING when MEK started praying during the van/motorcylce chase!!! Boy, I lost it hahahah Gahh Mek is too precious...esp the part when he said "ok..." "ok..." Tor tor tor...I just want to give Mek a big "OH" hug. heheh The good news and bad news part was adorable too. He would want to hear the good news after the bad news and the bad news after the good news hahhaa Mek sure did give Kewalin a headache ekekeke 

OMGGGGG can Mario get any cuter? And hotteR? shoooo...that guy makes "jealousy" look so "OH" SO FINE!!! Thun has killer stares! He be giving Kew the stare downs! I like how he stares at Kew every time she is dressed up. She may not be his type...however she has a charm that attracts him aside from their lives/hearts being bound together. The shoe scene was hilarious too! I would be scare to wear a deceased person's shoes too if I was Thun. Every moment of Kew and Thun was a funny one except the last scene where Kew found out the truth behind her parent's stay. Instead of showing signs of Thun caring for Kew, he finally verbally tells her that he is worried about her. Sadly, his good intentions got rejected by Kewalin. Well it's Thun's fault for repeatedly telling Kew that he's not interested in her because she is not his type.  

sammypanda

sarNie Egg
lovestar said:
https://youtube.com/watch?v=7oT7TxxK9d4
GUYS THIS IS THE CUTEST VIDEO EVERRRRRRRRRRRRR
Mario loves to tease mints big hands and feets
OMG HE HELD HER HANDDDDD
OMG I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS VIDEO!
THEM CHADAOH FEEEEELS :p

thanks so much for this :)
can anyone translate what theyre all saying please? i can only undertsand bits and pieces 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks everyone for all the updates.

Yeah the "part 2" line was just a jokes. And as much as I love this lakorn I hope they don't think of making a part two, because they WILL definitely going to ruined a perfectly good lakorn.

Have fun now and read you ladies later, I think I'll go catch a nap and hopefully I will have time to catch it lives in few hours. :dance1:  :dance2:  :dance3:

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
lovestar said:
https://youtube.com/watch?v=7oT7TxxK9d4
GUYS THIS IS THE CUTEST VIDEO EVERRRRRRRRRRRRR
Mario loves to tease mints big hands and feets
OMG HE HELD HER HANDDDDD

I kept on laughing even though I don;t understand what they're saying  :weee:
Frued and Mario teased mint about her taking pictures with her sleeping co-actors  :bhehe:
Anyways, translation anyone?  :lmao:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I screamed n hug my dog. Those smirks....soo hot m sexy jealous!!!

T-:I give u permission to think something of me ..

Hahaha. ..

At the closing party the director/producer guy want/joke a part 2... they need to give us a 2017 lakorn! !!

lovestar

sarNie Adult
I just watched an interview of Mario's and he said he's happy with how good the lakorn is going and that people are liking the couple Mario and mint.
He also says there hasn't been any schedules for a photoshoot together (noooo) but he will be glad if there is one
I really really like how Mario answers his questions towards the media. He's very playful, reduces social distance with the interviewers and his answers are witty. Must say I've fallen for him 100%

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Mario and Mint are too precious together. So cute! I liked how when Punjan was about to touch her dress, she says P'Oh, looking for his help, hahaha. But he ended up doing the same as PJ. I can catch this live! YES

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I'm soo tired. ...my co-worker said I look tired. ..lol ya cuz I stay up watching ep 4 hehe. ..Why isn't no 1 contacting them for photoshoots n events. ..

Lol at the massage scene n nk tantrum

I saw on the vdo smilez did. .it looked like he was touching her butt hehehe

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
Sneaking in really quick. Just can't stay away for too long from these two hotties!! Episode 8 has a lot of the answers that you girls have questions about regarding past life. From Mario last interview, he said him and mint will have a lot of events together. They are getting contacted for events left and right.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Funny how she slowly transitions from her buns, to curly wild hair, and now it's all pulled back and styled nicely. I'm also loving all her outfits whether casual or glam end up.