[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Bed scene: the doctor & his sister help Than pretend to be Mek and going over to n'ek house. She was convinced to go to his house. while she was asleep he woke up and went to lay down next to her; holding her. she woke up  asking what he was doing. he told her i just want to hug you. she tried to get out but that didnt work. next morning he woke up gave her a kiss on the forehead. 

she ended up going to work with him: he held her hand in front of the two nosy workers. she was so shy but he just smiled lol. looked like a happy child. 

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Goodness girls, I almost had a heart attack watching episode 5. Than is soooooooooooooooo adorable teasing Kew!!!! Don't even get me started on the bed scenes!!!!! :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  They were sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sweet!!!! I almost wanted to skip work today just to stay home and watch the episode all day!!! But no, I'm at work sneaking onto this thread!!!!!

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I was smiling like a complete idiot again today. Woke up early to watch episode 5 and now I'm paying for it at work because I'm yawning like crazy. This thread is the only thing keeping me awake. =D Keep your posts coming!!! I want to read all of it!

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Hokulanii_ said:
Sneaking in really quick. Just can't stay away for too long from these two hotties!! Episode 8 has a lot of the answers that you girls have questions about regarding past life. From Mario last interview, he said him and mint will have a lot of events together. They are getting contacted for events left and right.
Oh please spoil us!!!! :worthy:  :worthy:  I want to know what happened in their past life!!! And I'm so happy to hear that people are really liking Mint and Mario together because that means that if people really like them together, they will more likely be put together in another lakorn again!!! Here's to hoping!!!

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I really like Mint's boran clothes, so yesterday I went into my mom's closet and found a Thai dress and some silk cloth and tried to make an outfit like hers. I failed at trying to make my outfit look like hers though.  :cry1:  :cry1:  It kept slipping! I guess there is a method to making it stay put. Mint is really pretty in boran clothes though.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Haha, bed scene was adorbs! Everything was seriously adorable. Can't wait till next week, sighhhh. Oh my ChadaOh heart haha

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Goodness the spoilers are going to suffocate me trying to hold in my excitement!!!!!! I want to watch it soooo f ing bad but school comes first, can't wait to enjoy them bed scenes!!!!!! Guys I swear this is not normal, lol, I barely fangirl but this, Chario got me tripping and falling head over heels for them. You gals are so lucky to be able to catch it live or watch it. I woke up late this morning so couldn't check. Can I just say Mario transitioning from Mek to Than is flawless, and effortlessly done. Chario!!!!! My baes!

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Ughh got home yesterday and was too tired to spazz about episode 4 so here I am! eheh

Alright so episode 4!! 

Than and Korn's conversation was a man to man talk and I liked that he was able to get the message through. MEK to the rescue!! I am kinda disappointed in Than because didn't he say his specialty was Tae Kwon do or Yudo? LMAO it seemed like when he saw the baddie, all of that skills just disappeared. But oh well I am glad Mek was able to beat that guy up! eeei Can I say that Mario's kungfu was awesome!?? hehe He looked so hot showing some of that skills hahaha I was wondering if that guy thought of anything seeing Than making Kew fly lol I loved how we were able to see how Than turned into Mek in the beginning, he was attacked from the back that's why. Aww Kew was tending to Than putting medicine on him soo cute hehe every moment of them is precious!! I just LOVE the way that Mario stares at Mint. Gosh it's like he just adore her eeek 
ONE OF MY FAVORITE SCENES IN EPISODE 4!! The MASSAGE SCENE HEHE 
Than was confused to why Kew actually massaged him haha I love it how he already knows she want something in return. lmaoo and when she told him, he's all like I am not tired anymore. LOL pissed off Kew and she in turn drank his water and turned off the ac haha That is on replay!! Poor Than, he really wants to take over his own body that he over worked out and then slipped then turned into Mek lol only Mek will Kew allow to be that close to her haha Than is just soo annoyed that Kew and Mek were together hehe that scene was so funny when he made the food on Kew's fork flew away haha Another hilarious scene was when Mek and Kew were in the van lmaoo I laughed through out the whole scene especially when Mek even prayed too hahah Mario did such a good good job acting so natural and scared hahah that is true ACTING lol that sleeping scene was soo cute haha Mario's face was soo funny and convincing that he is in heaven haha I love them in boran clothes! Gosh they're so beautiful and I actually wished we got more past scenes! Aww Kew was worried about Than but since he brought up Mek, she sarcastically said she's worried about Mek instead. Mint was so gorgeous in that pink tulip dress and i thought it suited her very well. That hug scene got me feeling all kinds of feel! Than is being more open and actually telling Kew his true feelings but I see where she is coming from because he is always accusing her of "catching" him, so of course it's suspicious that he all of a sudden is being nice. But Than is slowly changing because of Kew, without realizing it. Off to watch episode 5 lol I am at school so I think the bed scene, cough cough I will have to watch it in my ipod since it's too sweet and people will probably be staring at me watching those scenes hahah 

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Loving Than & Kew in episode 4-5 so much  :dance1:  :heart: Chario chemistry is through the roof 

Sidenote: Man how does Mario manage to look gorgeous in everything, he even looks great in the Rescue uniform! 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Dang, Mario and Chalida just look sooo good in here. I agree. Chalida has awesome hair in here, really compliments her.

Hahah, I'm either laughing or smiling to myself watching this. It's such a light but mysterious lakorn for me.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
ip.smilez said:
OMGMMGMGGMGMG I CANNOT STOP SQUEALING...WAATCHING EP5 IN THE LIB ATM AND I CAN'T BREATHE BECAUSE I HAVE TO HOLD IN MY SQUEALS......AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...SOMEONE CALL THE RESCUE TEAM TO COME HELP ME....I WANT "THUN" TO BE MY RESCUER THO HEHE

OFF TO CLASS NOW

Oh I know the struggle!!!! I'm at work rewatching episode 5!!!!!!!!! It's so hard to keep calm!!!! Have fun in class!! Come back to spazz with everyone soon!!!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
My class is two hours and I couldn't wait to watch the last part of Ep5 so I walked out. The strict teacher's assistant stopped me in front of the class 55555555555555 and told me I can't leave it if I don't have the new assignment....BOOYA! I already had it so I said I got it and left the class...Ya know I'm all set for CHADAOH 555

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH EP5 GAVE ME SO MANY FEELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T REFRAIN MYSELF FROM SPAZZZINGG SQUEALING...HEHE I like and enjoy all episodes so far but I've got to say ep5 is my favorite. Yay, we got a little glimpse of the past life. 

You know what, I find myself getting choked up/teary eyed whenever Kaew/Mek's names are mentioned or any reference to the past life. When Kew's mother told Kew that in the diary, there is a person's name Mek too and he was Kaew's childhood play buddy. Gahhhh I'm such a baby. T______________T

I thought we were going to get only 3 hom gaem scenes but we got a total of 5 hom gaem from Thun to Kew....eeekksssssssssss I love how Thun pulled Kew in to sleep with and closed the curtains/turned of the light. Gahh cuteness overload. I just can't breathe right now lol Kew knows she has some strong feelings towards Thun. The scene where they both came together to work look like they are newlyweds who just came back from their honeymoon and the bride is all shy...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 

YASSSSSSSSSSSSS MARIO IN THE RESCUE UNIFORM GOT ME ALL DROOLING FORREALS...I rewind that scene of him walking up to the gang three times to check him out HAHAHA YUI is the perfect example of me falling for him hhehehe except I'll pass out from his hotness

And in terms of the pace of TSL, it's going smoothly.....

c: tagged

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
episode 5!! 

hehe Kew was thinking about Than, flashbacked to all those memories aww and then she heard Mek's voice.. Gosh the way Mario changes his tone it's soo sweet and soothing!! OMG  :cry: my heart broke for Than when she went back into the house knowing that he's not Mek. So funny how Than keep using that against her for her to give back the keys lol soo mean haha aww they were so close to each other but ughh stupid Pu had to ruin it :( made Than jealous and left damn you Pu  :thumbdown:  :smack: hehe but yay Mek was drunk so Kew had to take care of him heheh goshh that scene got me blushing!! Eeek Mek held onto Kew's arm and slept on it peacefully soo cute! :spin:  Thank goodness the gang don't know where Than live hahaha OMGG when he slowly lied down on the bed and closely put his head on hers AHHHH  :spicy: omgg Than finally got to hug her hehe and I am so glad Kew just let have him his way hahah he closed the curtains and even turned off the lights hahah  :ph34r: ughh he pulled her soo close to him too!! EEEIII :coverlaf: Than was so happy to see her the next morning he woke up hehe Than you held her the whole night how can she run away haha THAT FOREHEAD KISS man most sweetest ever! :heart: so funny Kew admitted she's stubborn got confused then said she's not stubborn haha ahhh those kisses got me squealinggg Than sure knows how to make her say yes ehehe  :bhehe: Kew was embarrassed being with Than haha made her even more embarrassed holding her hands in front of other workers haha his evil laugh in the office man got me giggling hahah aww Than soo sweet going to go help the rescue team. He looks so good in the uniform!  :pervie: Yui is hilarious wanting to sit with Than pushing the others haha a rich man like Than cleaning the restroom haha lol the gang having some fun while cleaning hahah Than turned to Mek when he fell haha Mek soo cute looking all shy That looks like so much fun! swimming in the river lol I am sure instead of filming they were really having fun pranking each other hahah it was their chance to play around ohh no Mek is in the news being harassed by the newsreporter yay more Than and Kew moments haha Kew for sure is jealous of him when he answered Champagne's call eeeii he held her hand on the bed and she didn't mind! Hmm now that I think about it, did Kaew and Warong marry already? I am so curious! That outfit that Kew had on is soo pretty!! They both look so good together! YAY!! Beach scenes next week!!! We will get to see the KISS scene and also more skinship between them two! I don't want to think about episode 7 yet but i know it's going to happen anyways eeei I am ready for it no matter what! Gotta face the hardships between our lovebirds eeei can't wait for next week!!! I loved today's episode!! Mario and Mint doing such an flawless job!!  :crush: ChadaOh making me blush like crazyy!! :spin:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
If i remember correctly from Hokulanii's spoilers, Warong and Kaew didn't get marry. 

Oh and how can I forget about Thun getting drunk HAHAH Mor Krit said Thun usually doesn't get drunk but it must be Mek who is drunk 5555 Mek's krappppp got me LOLing eeekekkksss super super cute!

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
WAIT A MINUTE GIRLS!!! I think Kaew and Warong DID get marry! I went back to watch episode 5 and when Than had the dream where Kaew was holding onto Warong to keep him from going after Mek, Kaew was wearing a gold ring on the fourth finger on her left hand (the hand where the wedding ring goes on). I think Kaew and Warong were married, otherwise, she wouldn't have worn that ring. Unless Mek gave it to her then that would just be a total PLOT TWIST! I still think she married Warong though.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Feel so sad for Than. He's starting to think that he is Warong from the past. Don't worry Than!!! You are a good person!

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
It's going to hurt even more when Kew thinks that It's all his fault :( We need more scenes of the past so then we'll be able to piece the puzzle together but it's ok now I am enjoying the cute scenes and don't mind not seeing the past scenes hehe I don't want to see that yet, don't want to face it. I want some cute romantic scenes before drama and misunderstandings occur.  :cry: