[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
MissSunny said:
WAIT A MINUTE GIRLS!!! I think Kaew and Warong DID get marry! I went back to watch episode 5 and when Than had the dream where Kaew was holding onto Warong to keep him from going after Mek, Kaew was wearing a gold ring on the fourth finger on her left hand (the hand where the wedding ring goes on). I think Kaew and Warong were married, otherwise, she wouldn't have worn that ring. Unless Mek gave it to her then that would just be a total PLOT TWIST! I still think she married Warong though.

Hrmmmm but Kew's mother told her from what she could remember, Warong is Kaew's ex-lover...if Warong was Kaew's husband, Kew's mother would have addressed Warong as Kaew's first husband or ex-husband not ex-lover. We'll have to wait and see what the truth is.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
In the flashback scene, they were supposedly in the bed room. And maybe that's why Warong misunderstood Kaew. Definitely they got married in the past.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
lakornsrok said:
It's going to hurt even more when Kew thinks that It's all his fault :( We need more scenes of the past so then we'll be able to piece the puzzle together but it's ok now I am enjoying the cute scenes and don't mind not seeing the past scenes hehe I don't want to see that yet, don't want to face it. I want some cute romantic scenes before drama and misunderstandings occur.  :cry:
I know!!!! It's going to hurt so much!!!! Hopefully she doesn't blame him though. 

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I just realize that Than and Kew aren't even married yet but they already slept on the bed together body to body!!! Goodness!!! Naughty Than!!!!

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I love how Kew's parents trust Than already enough to let their daughter go stay in his house. Future son-in-law!!! I keep thinking that Than is already their son-in-law whenever he calls them mom and dad. 

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I'm looking at the pictures and man, Mint is tall. I'm so jealous. Wish I was tall and skinny like her. I'm short, fat and round like a pumpkin.

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
From spoilers, Hokulanii mentioned that she will blame him and that's when she knows the truth about Warong. But how can she?! Than and Warong are 2 different people! It was the past life and she shouldn't bring that  up cuz Than is Than, and Warong is Warong. Poor Than, he is going to feel guilty for something that his past character did. I am already sad for him  :lmao:

Also, a question, is it really Mek drunk or did Than pretend to be Mek? Someone mentioned earlier lol they all did seem suspicious too but I am not sure LOL

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I can understand a little as to why Kew would blame Than. I mean, Kew is the reincarnation of Kaew and Than is the reincarnation of Warong, so even if Than didn't kill Mek in this lifetime, he did kill Mek in the past life. However, I hope she realize that Than and Warong are different people, even if Than is the reincarnation. I'm not as anxious or nervous about what is going to happen as the story continues because at least I know that we all get a happy ending! At least we all know that Than and Kaew finally get marry at the end!!! Mek's mission accomplished!

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Now it's back to waiting again for next Wednesday and Thursday to come. At least we got two really great episodes this week with lots of sweet and skinship scenes to keep me company as we wait for next week to come.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
ip.smilez said:
My class is two hours and I couldn't wait to watch the last part of Ep5 so I walked out. The strict teacher's assistant stopped me in front of the class 55555555555555 and told me I can't leave it if I don't have the new assignment....BOOYA! I already had it so I said I got it and left the class...Ya know I'm all set for CHADAOH 555
:worthy:  :worthy:  :worthy:  

Oh my goodness I can't even imagine being that brave and doing that! You're a total pro! So glad you were able to escape smoothly! 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:cry: I want to scream and crying at the same time, so busy today haven't got time to watch episode 5 yet. :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

Thank you ladies for all the updates, it keeps my heart happy and smiling to myself like crazy.

Love and like everyone's post today.  :thanks:  :thumbsup:  :flowers: 

:weee:  Dang "LIKES" limits has been reached again....  :rant: 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Ahhhh.... I'm soo jealous. .. I'm leaving wrk now haha...though ep 7 be hard...I got wedding to look fwd too

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
YAYS I AM BACK FROM WORK LADIES!!! Gonna go back to watch episode 5 for the fourth time and post screencaps. =D

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Oh my goodness I just noticed that Than called Kew "beloved secretary". He called her "tee rak"!!!!!!! OMG!!!!! I can't handle anymore of their sweetness!!!! It's too much sugar for me!!!!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
MissSunny said:
Oh my goodness I just noticed that Than called Kew "beloved secretary". He called her "tee rak"!!!!!!! OMG!!!!! I can't handle anymore of their sweetness!!!! It's too much sugar for me!!!!
Ahhh I swear there's so many sweet scenes in ep5, I lost track Hahaah I squealed when he called her that !!! Now I'm in my ACCT class ughhhhhh won't be home till 5 pm. I'll def be watching ep 5 again hehe

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
OKAY GIRLS! This is the scene that I was talking about where Kaew is wearing the ring on her left hand. I think it's a wedding ring, since she is wearing it on the finger where they usually wear wedding rings.

Credit: TV3 Official