[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
lovestar said:
Yes there's a lot of news about it being a 'copy' of Korean dramas but I don't see it at all...I mean sure the past and present but even that the past in Korean culture and Thai is completely different. Even romantic scenes in both countries are played out completely different

Really? I don't pay much attention to news so I didn't know there were talk about being Korean copying. I watch quite a bit of Korean drama, so far I can not think of one drama that resembled this lakorn.  Someone better prove me wrong or show me which Korean drama that is like this. Every so often Thai lakorn has past/present life themes, the only difference with this one is that they don't have too many or none at all with the villain and stuffs, so in that sense I'd say is not your typical Thai lakorn, beside that I don't see it resembled any other culture drama.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Maya_Fantasy said:
Thookatha look for Hokulanii_'s post for all the spoilers. :)

Yes everyone is catching the virus from this lakorn, and it's spreading all over. :woot:
thanks, love!!!

on a side note, im wondering if in the past life it was actually someone else that killed mek, but put the blame on thann...for example, his past life brother was jealous of him and wanted to destroy his happiness so he framed thann for mek's death, something like that. cuz i dont think mek's spirit would be as comfortable using thann's body knowing kew could fall in love with "his killer"...unless thann wasnt his killer. maybe thatz y thann was able to come back and meet up with kew again in this lifetime cuz he did nothing wrong in the past life. and maybe mek was trying to kill two birds with one stone by protecting her through thann's body knowing there is major likelihood that kew could fall for thann. i dunno, just random thoughts. itz late, and im not even sure if i am making sense. lol

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
You're welcome dear, and did you see she has new spoiler for us girls with the disease? HAHA :yahoo:

You're making perfect sense, that can be another case scenario too. 

But since Mek can take over Thun's body but he can't or didn't take over other people's body which can mean Thun owe him or he must has some connection with Thun's somehow.  So in this case, Warong may really has killed him, but someone else or his brother could have been behind it, so Warong is not 100% at faults yet still wrong, so that's why Mek is able to control his body.  :coverlaf: 

Funny how we're all comes up with all these scenario, but I think when its actually revealed it will be something so simple LOLz. :loool:  We'll have to wait and see, but I don't want to know yet, because it means it will end soon.  Which I am so not ready for that to happens yet. :lolyup:  :sweat:

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Does anybody know where i can watch this with eng subs ahhaha

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Ahhhhh...ep 8...I love than! ! So adorable. .. I'm glad he doesn't give up and keeps trying. .. go get your women than*O* hehe. ..so bold I love it... he wants it and persuades it..my kind of p'k...

lovestar

sarNie Adult
YaMaMiKi said:
Does anybody know where i can watch this with eng subs ahhaha
I'm pretty sure you can just type up the title and then put eng sub next to it on YouTube, it'll come up
A Facebook group is subbing it

spanky

sarNie OldFart
They had 1 photo shoot last yr... but I wasn't sold until I saw a pix of em at an event together n Mario was looking more mature

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Wow I guess it is true that mint will be doing 3 lakorns she said so in her recent interview with In magazine.
I'm suspicious,if one of them will be with Son...is that why they had an event together? I'm skeptical hmm... It'll be like chario all over again haha

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
lovestar said:
Wow I guess it is true that mint will be doing 3 lakorns she said so in her recent interview with In magazine.
I'm suspicious,if one of them will be with Son...is that why they had an event together? I'm skeptical hmm... It'll be like chario all over again haha

Whuuuuuuuuuut? I ONCED IMAGINED MINT & SON TOGETHER IN A LAKOOOORN! If this is true, it's like.. O-M-GGG!!!  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
lovestar said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Xzym4jAeXw&feature=youtu.be
For anyone who didnt understand what they were saying :)

BWAHAHAHAH YES YES YES
cr fanclub_mariomint

awwww.. a thousand thanks to you  :dance1:

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
lovestar said:
. I was very surprised when I saw it. Is she getting close to finishing school? Good for her. Finally. Maybe the cupids will be a short Lakorn. An interview I read a wile back said she is getting pressure by ch3 to get more Lakorn. Saw a video of her and Son. They look good together at that event.

Btw. From the same interview did you see what she said about all the pranksters? All the guys gang up on her with Mario being the lead and teases her about her large manly hands and feet. Hahah but Freud is actually the real life pra-eak who protects her from the other guys. Hahahaha

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
OH MY GOODNESS GIRLS!!! The spoiler has got me sooooooooooooo happy!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOODNESS!!!! Than is tooooooooo freakin sweet and adorable!!! I can't handle it anymore!!! He's making me feel so lonely as a single girl!!!! I NEED MY OWN THAN IN MY LIFE!!!! Love reading everyone's posts!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SPOILER HOKULANII!!!!!!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
who frued? i love how she drops to the ground n mario hand is naturally there to help her up n they held it keke