[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
This lakorn is no where close to being similar to Kdrama's. I don't know what these people that are saying this are thinking. SHJNPT is different and very Thai-like but with a different and somewhat new concept. 

As for the spoiler! AAHHHH!!! FLIRTY THUN!!!! I can already imagine and see him saying all these sweet and cheesy things to Kew! LOL 
What I love how this lakorn other than ChadaOh, how funny it is, and so much more, is that Kew and Thun always have the best comeback. It's so funny when they are open and speaks the truth. LOL 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
i love  than...

"i give you permission to think something of me" LMAO

"Your jealous,(his face to her) look at why your jealous"

Tee Rak AHHHHHHHHHH...

I just want to hold you ...awwwwww...

SWOON...

I can here to reconcile, what do I need to do...AHHHHHHHHHHH...I need a than/mek who looks like MARIO

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
Yay mint is taking more lakorns.. Since the hype is good hopefully one of the three is with Mario!!!!!!!!!! One is probably with Son :( not that I dont like them I just want more Mario&Mint.. Lol

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
I think the reason they brought that up saying it's like a Kdrama because of the "split personality" but seriously It's not even like that from what we now Mek is possessing him or something like that. I don't think they should even compare it to Korean drama because it's a different story! I love that they put the past into this to even make it more interesting. It's an insult to say that it's like a korean drama when it's not. Mint handled the interview well saying that it's different, which it is. Can't wait to see this week's episodes!!

Hser Tha

sarNie Egg
It would be good to see mint with Son but i want my Chadaoh too! <3
i Miss them already!
Thank you so much for the spoilers and the videos!! Tan is so so freaking cute!!
Can't wait to see them pair up again :) 

Question: Is Tonight show already aired? or 3zaap for TSL?

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
lakornsrok said:
I think the reason they brought that up saying it's like a Kdrama because of the "split personality" but seriously It's not even like that from what we now Mek is possessing him or something like that. I don't think they should even compare it to Korean drama because it's a different story! I love that they put the past into this to even make it more interesting. It's an insult to say that it's like a korean drama when it's not. Mint handled the interview well saying that it's different, which it is. Can't wait to see this week's episodes!!

So agree with you, it's an "insult" to say it's Korean-copy.  Thai p'ek has always been bipolar, they has "split personality" all the time, look at Ken in SB for one LOLz.

Anyone see this interview yet? Is not quite clear, but is gross hahaha... I better not eat while watching this upcoming parts. Pat is such a good sports, even though she was afraid but she still do it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfyodxrGJWo

Hser Tha sorry I don't know, but I check on YT, no new update on any of the shows yet.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
bella said:
Yay mint is taking more lakorns.. Since the hype is good hopefully one of the three is with Mario!!!!!!!!!! One is probably with Son :( not that I dont like them I just want more Mario&Mint.. Lol

Oh is there a rumor that she's going to be in a lakorn with Son? 

Hser Tha

sarNie Egg
Maya_Fantasy said:

So agree with you, it's an "insult" to say it's Korean-copy.  Thai p'ek has always been bipolar, they has "split personality" all the time, look at Ken in SB for one LOLz.

Anyone see this interview yet? Is not quite clear, but is gross hahaha... I better not eat while watching this upcoming parts. Pat is such a good sports, even though she was afraid but she still do it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfyodxrGJWo

Hser Tha sorry I don't know, but I check on YT, no new update on any of the shows yet.
Thanks for the info :)

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Hmmmm I don't know. I like Son and Mint individually but I have never imagined them being a pranang together. I still don't see the chemistry
Hopefully mint comes out quicker with more news about these lakorns

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Maya_Fantasy said:

Also agree with you..I'm watching k-drama too but none of that i think is the same with this lakorn.This lakorn is pure..not a remake or even a copy lol.The storyline..plot and anything in this lakorn is totally different.Hearing they saying this lakorn likely a k-drama make me angry. :annoyed:  :annoyed:  :annoyed: They sould not 'insult'..It's unfair..maybe some of them jealous cause of this lakorn is super duper good.. :wink:  :wink: ..
ALL I CAN SAY THIS LAKORN IS THE BEST!!!!.. :woot:  :woot2:  :woot:

Coca

sarNie Adult
I would like to see mint more lakorn on next year and i hopeone of those lakorn will pair with mario again ..james ma and ken p ..i love mint style when prodcer give her role alway make up her is tom or something else that make her has confidence on herself lik lakorn song hu hua jai nee pur tur ... i hope her next lakorn will good like this lakorn

lovestar

sarNie Adult
I know, abbreviations these days right...
I remember always thinking that smh meant so much hate, but the other day my friend told me it was shaking my head. I was so embarrassed. My whole life has been a lie

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
^WHAT??!! Lol, SMH means shaking my head?  Hahahaha, I also thought it meant so much hate.  Maybe it depends on the situation.