[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
MY GOODNESS ... I'MWRITING IN ALL CAPS CAUSE I'M SUGAR HIGH OFF OF CHADAOH! LOL

Anyone else wants to join our LINE convo. Please message me!

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
So I just started watching this lakorn and honestly it's the best lakorn I've seen this year. I was about to give up on lakorns, but thank goodness for this piece of gem. I don't know if you guys watch kdama but there's this drama called Hyde, Jekyll, and Me, and SHNPT is everything I wanted that drama to be like unfortunately it's not. Both dramas are similar is that split personality concept, but this lakorn is quirky and fun and the other is dark and boring :lol:

And let's talk about the AMAZING chemistry Mario and Mint have! I knew they would make a great pair visually since both are super attractive, but the chemistry they have on screen is.....UGH! Too good to be true! And it's so nice to see a fresh pairing, no koojin. I love that!

And I see many mentioning how super attractive Mario is in here and I have to agree! I don't know what it is but he's 100% hotter here than he was in The Rising Sun. I think it's the character that's making him attractive. That half-ass, cockiness front he puts up, but yet has a golden heart. And then there's Mek! Who I just want to put in my pocket to carry home. He's so sweet and cute. Mario does an amazing job portraying two characters that are completely different.

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
omggg Hokulanii!! You are definitely killing me!! AHH THAT part when he said he has found her!! It was in the teaser heheh I was wondering what part he will say that to her. Damn his voice man!! SO HOT!! AHHH! I can't wait for this week at all now!! EIIIIII thank you thank you Hokulanii!! hehe more ideas to make different gifs hahah I swear i am going to be changing my gifs every week haha there are too many cute scenes to choose from!!!  :woot2:

Chan Duchess

sarNie Egg
Chan Duchess said:
I have a question for those in the know. Is Mint's brother paired with Pat or Than's sister? Cause I'm confused. He kissed Than's sister twice but it seems like he's into Pat.
No one want to answer this question for me?

lovestar

sarNie Adult
I think he will end up with Tharns sister. Champagne will turn bad and what would the reason be to have Korn coincidentally work at Animas coffee shop if not to ignite a love line?
So he most likely will end up with Tharns sister

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Sorry, I didn't even see the questions. I will answer that for you. Korn (Mint's brother) is going to be paired up with Than's sister. I think he is just being nice and comforting Pat that's all. This thread moves too fast so I think your question got pushed back to the pages. 

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg so many cute Chario scenes coming up! Love it so much! Also I'm pretty sure Yui ends up with Pu, that's what they have it listed as on wiki (Beau & Freud)

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
IKR, a formal doctor fall in love with a flirty-cute girl  :dance3:  i want them too. i hope they'll end up. but i'm still ok if she'll end up with pu, i like to see them always bickering too.  :dance2:

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
The rating is pretty good going up against the ending of ch7.
As for Yui and Pu, it doesn't look like that could happen. He is so head over heels for Kew. Thong has been the one flirting with Yui. Krit and Yui? I don't even see how that is possible. Doesn't look like she'll end up with anyone.

As for Korn and Anima vs Champagne. If you have ever dated or kinda consider two person at the same time, you would totally understand him. As for now, he does like Champagne and later on it was serious to the point of him asking her to go meet his parents. Thing change, life changes and you realize at the end who actually is the one that makes you happier so he picked Anima.

At 3:25.
http://youtu.be/UrFj6u3Tn8I

Mint is fangirling over Mario so bad. Does anyone notice it like me that when she talks about him, she looks so happy and is always smiling even to the point of blushing. Hanahaha