[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

mzmoua06

sarNie Hatchling
pangia xiong said:

Totally agreed! Mint and Mario are my NEWEST OTP! 
Rite!!! Btw i love ur latest mv of them two!!! I wish i was as talented as you, ipsmilez, missshiannelee, achimay, misslialover, just to name a few!

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! YOU GIRLS ARE MAKING ME TOO EXCITED ABOUT THE UPCOMING EPISODES!!!! I CAN'T SMILE ANYMORE OR MY MOUTH WILL RIP!!!! MINT AND MARIO ARE MAKING ME GO CRAZY IN LOVE WITH THEM!!!! THEY NEED TO DO ANOTHER LAKORN TOGETHER OR I WILL NOT REST IN PEACE!!!! The spoilers are making my heart beat race too fast that I need Mario to come do CPR! LOL!

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I think I need to stop watching this lakorn because Mario is making me feel so lonely. Watching Than being so sweet to Kew makes me wish that I had someone like that too. Too bad the only guys I ever meet are bad guys. =( Maybe I should move to Thailand. XD

peachykeen

sarNie Egg
I'm pleasantly surprised on how much I'm enjoying this lakorn. The characters are so much fun to watch. Initially, I thought it would have been a bit corny/cheesy due to the storyline and genre but the acting and overall ensemble is great! Coming from someone who has been critically of Chalida's acting, I'm happy to say that she has improved heaps and she is delivering good chemistry with Mario. 

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
mzmoua06 said:
Rite!!! Btw i love ur latest mv of them two!!! I wish i was as talented as you, ipsmilez, missshiannelee, achimay, misslialover, just to name a few!
Oh thanks hun. It just takes a lot of practice with the program. I'm sure if you do it like the rest of the girls and me...you're eventually become a good editor too :D

tgamber

sarNie Adult
I bit my lips to bleeding from squealings too much from that pic. The way they each looking at others makes my brain to shortcircuit.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Ahhhhhh....ahhhhh....Omg!!!!!! In the event he kinda disregard the other girl when she was done. .. mint putting the jacket on him was hot and the blow kiss ahhhhh... the swt spoilers and we'll see it this wed/fri!!! Best a.m. ever!! Chario is fangirl each other. ...I've died soo many time over! !! Omg! Omg!

We chada fan have critique her acting too...ppl learn and improve with experience. .. that 1 of the reasons why we love her...I'm glad more ppl r able to enjoy her wrk

spanky

sarNie OldFart
They are unreal how good they look/are together! ! Wednesday is tomorrow! !!

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Off topic but @Pangia xiong, I love your siggie!!! And also your TSL videos are through the roof, it captured everything thing and got me smiling so hard.
I won't bother going back and reading the last few pages, ahhh this thread is going so fast!

itzdao

sarNie Hatchling
Hello hello hello! It's been a long time and I was lurking on this page hehe. Just wanted to say thank you so much for all the juicy goodies of TSL! Love love love ChadaOh and can't seem to get enough of them. I literally have been rewatching the lakorn, and kept replaying that blowing kiss video ahhhhhh! Love how Nong Mint totally fangirled and Mario's secret little happy quick smile to her reaction, then that swagger walk he did after knowing he made her blush #dead. Come on Wednesday :)