[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
so i'm goggling pix...haha and there certain pix that is not related to Our chario...but I would love to see them remake Fai L Willy/Tao soracha remake...though I love this script of p'chu and demand she book Chario to film a lakorn nxt yr for us to watch for 2017 or she can adjust that lakorn to remake..Mario got the Kem p'k down and Mint got the strong/loving/fiesty n'k 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
who can help me w/the pix of the promo...mint in a red dress...Mario leaning towards her glazing at her...trying to go for a kiss..her face towards him but she turned sideway more towards camera...I want that pix..thx....yes ..i'm going cray crazy..squealing in my room hahaha...I wish it can watch it LIVE...I think some posted a link waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back...haha...sorry can't help ya 

itzdao

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks Maya Fantasy! I like that pic too Spanky. It looks like Mario leaning in close for a kiss and Mint had to scoot back lol. I noticed his arms are fully enveloped all across her waist/back in lots of those promo pics. That's a real hug in my book. I don't think I've seen that many lakorn couple pics like that. Have you guys???

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I've rewatched episode 5 so many times I can't even count anymore. I need episode 6!!! >.< I've been so crazy obsessed about this lakorn that I have completely forgot to even watch the other lakorn I was supposed to be following.

itzdao

sarNie Hatchling
Same here! I have it playing while I work lol. Guess this about sums up how our lives will be until the final episode, which we will rewatch again :)

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
And of course I'm going to give you a dose of sugar again tonight. :p

------
Thann came to visit Kew's room. "You room is cute. Let me remember the direction so I can find my way here tonight"

Kew hit him on the arm. "Watch out. You may end up at Champagne's room."

"Why are we talking about other person?"

"You started it"

Thann embraced her. "I didn't start it yet"

"Naughty. Go to sleep before my mom and dad hear us"

"It will be good if they hear us so we can get married by tomorrow"

He kiss her cheek. Kew is shy but she let him hold her. She feels comfortable (warm in the heart?).

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
itzdao said:
Same here! I have it playing while I work lol. Guess this about sums up how our lives will be until the final episode, which we will rewatch again :)

I guess this is our lives for now then! I just can't leave Mario and Mint at all!!! >.<

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Hokulanii_ said:

------
Thann came to visit Kew's room. "You room is cute. Let me remember the direction so I can find my way here tonight"

"You started it"

He kiss her cheek. Kew is shy but she let him hold her. She feels comfortable (warm in the heart?).

Goodness Hokulanii, you might have to perform CPR for me if you keep giving us so much sugar!!! But honestly, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! You are so awesome!!! Taking your time to translate and put it on this forum for us!!! I always look forward to your spoilers!!! You're the best!!! I smile like an idiot and my heart feels so light, happy and full because your spoilers make me feel so happy for Than and Kew!!!! 

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I can just so imagine Than being so naughty and wanting Kew's parents to catch the two of them acting all lovey dovey. Why are the heavens punishing me so? Why do they make me watch these lakorns that make me feel so lonely and sad about my life. LOL!!! Oh well, as long as I get to see my Mario and Mint together then I am happy!!!

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Hokulanii_ said:
------
"You started it"
What.Is.Air

Who knew Thann would be this kind of guy? Haha

Samaiya

sarNie Hatchling
Was hoping I can catch it live but unfortunately I will be working :-(

itzdao

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you so much Hokulanii for spoiling us with all the goodies eeeeeeks! You're our lifesaver through this addiction we're going through lol! It doesn't feel like a Thai lakorn at all. Very modern and bold, but still wholesome. The best so far!

itzdao

sarNie Hatchling
MissSunny it's better to be single than with the wrong one. Are you going out to meet new people or traveling?

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
itzdao said:
MissSunny it's better to be single than with the wrong one. Are you going out to meet new people or traveling?
No girl. I spend my days inside watching lakorns. That's basically my life. I work, go to school, then come home and watch my lakorns, kdramas and then come onto this forum. That's my life. I guess that's why I can't meet anyone. LOL!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Oh my goodness. Flirty and naughty Thun is so HOT. Like seriously, who knew he would be this kind of person. He's so open with his feelings and thoughts. Hahah! Kew too! I'm glad they are more open with each other after they start dating. I hope the lakorn follow the spoilers and does not leave anything out. I need to see these scenes!!! lol

Thank you so much Hokulanii_ for the spoilers. You are seriously the BEST.

itzdao

sarNie Hatchling
MissSunny gotta go out if you want to meet someone. Maybe AFTER TSL is complete and we get all the spazzing out of our systems hehe! Trying to catch it live tomorrow morning. Good night everyone and fun dee of ChadaOh until ep 6 airs 99!