[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
itzdao said:
MissSunny gotta go out if you want to meet someone. Maybe AFTER TSL is complete and we get all the spazzing out of our systems hehe! Trying to catch it live tomorrow morning. Good night everyone and fun dee of ChadaOh until ep 6 airs 99!

Good idea girl! I'll wait until after TSL but I don't know if my heart will be able to handle the sadness of having to say goodbye to Than, Kew and Mek after TSL ends. I might just lock myself up in my room and just rewatch the whole thing all over again. LOL!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Right.. what is air? Awww...he sneaks in her room and many kiss..kiss.. coming up

Ahhh smilez... awesome mv.. love the way they look and try to sneak glances at each other...sigh.... they are my drug/Crack...I need MORE! !

lin88

sarNie Hatchling
spanky said:
so i'm goggling pix...haha and there certain pix that is not related to Our chario...but I would love to see them remake Fai L Willy/Tao soracha remake...though I love this script of p'chu and demand she book Chario to film a lakorn nxt yr for us to watch for 2017 or she can adjust that lakorn to remake..Mario got the Kem p'k down and Mint got the strong/loving/fiesty n'k 
I would like to see them in that too.

itzdao

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you for the videos girls! Smilez, it's great to see that Nong Mint isn't the only one fan servicing. Mario is doing it also. I bet he loves it when Mint looks up sideways smiling at him hehe! I don't think I've noticed her doing that often to her pa akes. I also love how they both use the P, and Nong endearments. Trying to catch it live. Not too long to go!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Mario does the side glances too...u guys notice on the clip on the runway on the mv...his eyes was darting towards mint as she walk by

itzdao

sarNie Hatchling
It's still not airing yet :(. Well on the Vic 3 event, I noticed the camera person did the whole body foot to head zoom on Nong Mint, and another person. It wasn't Yaya or Kim or anyone else either...I think an older actress. So she did look that gorgeous to get the checkout zoom :)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I lov3 the way they looked and smiled ar each other during these events...theres the "zing" sparks...mario is such a gentleman holding her hand/guiding and alwaus extending her arm...the way the look at each other man...there's something else...haha

lovestar

sarNie Adult
DID EVERYBODY SEE THAT CUTE LITTLE SMILE HE HAD AFTER HE PECKED HER ON THE FOREHEAD???
DID EVERYBODY SEE!!
I'm actually hyperventilating right now