[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Just finished watching episode 7! 

Let me first just say that Than is so adorable! As always!!! So happy we get to see more scenes of the past life. I cried when Mek was dying. So sad. I guess he really did die in the past life. WHY DID YOU DO IT WARONG!!??? WHY!???? YOU SHOULD HAVE LISTENED FIRST!!!!

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I feel sad for Champagne. Finding out that you are adopted after all these years and that your real biological father is a criminal. Even if she is going to turn into a bad person, I can't help but pity her just a little bit.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
I agree about Champagne. It seems like she really is a sweet girl who just wants to make her adoptive parents happy. Her impending relationship with Korn still definitely be the turning point of her being bad i think

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
^ I know for sure she said that she hates him.  That was pretty sad, after she said she promised to Mek, she turned around and looked at Warong with those eyes and said that.  I don't know the rest of the words, so maybe it was like "I promise, I'll hate you for the rest of my life?" 

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
Lol, watching so many lakorns, you learn to catch a few words here and there.  Also, with Hokulanii's spoilers, my thai vocab has actually expanded. 

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
MissSunny said:
Man gotta go to work now girls! I will come back soon to post some screencaps later!!! For now, here's a little present for you girls!

Credit: TV3 Official
That part was funny, she already knew he was fake when he sat down next to her.  Then when he leaned into her, her expression was so funny, like wth you faker.  Lol. 

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Poor Mek. He is coming back this lifetime to make sure that Kew forgives Than. He's such a loyal servant. I feel so sad for him.

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
MissSunny said:
Man, no wonder Than is scared, since Kaew already promised to hate him in every lifetime. That's a scary promise to make.
That is very scary.  When you think about it, Kaew was very ladylike, quiet, and shy from what we've been shown so far.  To hear her say that, Warong was already looking "oh crap!".

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Yeah. You can totally see Warong is terrified of her words. Mek asked Khun Kaew to promise not to hate Luang Warong. She first refused and when Mek looked like he was on the verge of death, then she said 'I promise'. But as soon as Mek died, she continued her sentence that 'I promise I'll hate him every lifetime'. Mint totally got me there as I didn't expect Kaew to dare like that. Kaew was always kullasatree type and she won't even look properly at Warong when they were first introduced by her parents. But I could understand why Kaew hated Warong. If Warong was her true love then Mek was her soulmate. I had a question when Than gave Kew the rose, did she see the past life? And can Champagne's supposed uncle can remember his past too or he's just plain psycho?

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Even if he was her true love...how does he justify killing her "good friend"...esp. when nothing happened between them...I won't be able to forgive either

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Lol tell me why for Thann's wardrobe he's always in the same blue suit and same pink, white, or blue dress shirts for work but Kew has a new outfit each time haha

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
She promised to hate him in every lifetime? Man that's a hard promise. But Than is not Warong so it doesn't make sense for Kew to hate him. Glad they made up at the end. 

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
tgamber said:
Yeah. You can totally see Warong is terrified of her words. Mek asked Khun Kaew to promise not to hate Luang Warong. She first refused and when Mek looked like he was on the verge of death, then she said 'I promise'. But as soon as Mek died, she continued her sentence that 'I promise I'll hate him every lifetime'. Mint totally got me there as I didn't expect Kaew to dare like that. Kaew was always kullasatree type and she won't even look properly at Warong when they were first introduced by her parents. But I could understand why Kaew hated Warong. If Warong was her true love then Mek was her soulmate. I had a question when Than gave Kew the rose, did she see the past life? And can Champagne's supposed uncle can remember his past too or he's just plain psycho?
Maybe he does remember the hatred he feels from the past.  He's probably crazy also because they keep on giving him drugs and he keeps on not swallowing them.