[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Hokulanii_ said:
Wow. I was planning on translating the rest of Ep. 9 but it's so dramatic and so many things going on. Maybe I'll just do a quick summary instead of a detail script.
Hokulanii you're making me nervous!!!!! >.< Is it good or bad dramatic? I'm scared now!!!

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I really hope they do not drag the problem until the very end and only leave us with only like 15 minutes of happiness in the last episode. I'm gonna be pissed if they do that! I've watched so many lakorns that did that and it just totally made me hate the lakorn forever!

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
^ I hope they don't drag it out either but from what the script has been like, they fight a lot but make up pretty quickly too.  Well, we won't know what will happen when Kew finds out about the past with Mek.  I hope that doesn't drag out too much but we do have their wedding to look forward to. Yeah other lakorns drag the problem out forever and they have a quick climax at the end with very few minutes of happy ever after for the pranangs. This lakorn has sweetness sprinkled throughout each episode so I hope we continue to see that even if the fights get bigger and there is more heartbreak.  Lol, for all of episode 7, I skipped through all the parts about Champagne and her family problems.  

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
w3irdg3m said:
^ I hope they don't drag it out either but from what the script has been like, they fight a lot but make up pretty quickly too.  Well, we won't know what will happen when Kew finds out about the past with Mek.  I hope that doesn't drag out too much but we do have their wedding to look forward to. Yeah other lakorns drag the problem out forever and they have a quick climax at the end with very few minutes of happy ever after for the pranangs. This lakorn has sweetness sprinkled throughout each episode so I hope we continue to see that even if the fights get bigger and there is more heartbreak.  Lol, for all of episode 7, I skipped through all the parts about Champagne and her family problems.  

Agreed. I like that there is sweetness in every episode. Than and Kew don't fight as much as other main couples in other lakorns that I have watched. I like this lakorn a lot!!! There is not that much drama and issues going on that drags down the main leads.

I really want to see what happened between Mek and Than when Than died and Mek brought Than back to the living world. The more caring and protective Mek is for Than and Kew, I just feel even more awful and angry that he died such a sad death!

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Hokulanii_ said:
Wow. I was planning on translating the rest of Ep. 9 but it's so dramatic and so many things going on. Maybe I'll just do a quick summary instead of a detail script.
Hokulanii, we'll take what you give us. A summary is good enough and thanks for all your hard works.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes Hokulanii we'll take whatever you can give us.  At least it will give us heads up on what's coming so we can be prepare to ride along with them, whether is good or bad we can do it for Thun and Kew. :dance2:

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
Hokulanii_ said:
EPISODE 9: OCTOBER 27, 2015
In the morning, Korn checked his phone and read the line from Kew...
"Tonight I am sleeping over at Khun Thann's house."
Korn, "Kew, you spoiled kid. I am going to kick you when you come home"
Pu and Thong are over at Korn and kew's house to talk about the new years plan to go to the village and donate supplies. Once they arrived, Korn is yelling and running after Kew, trying to hit her. Pu stopped Korn and said if he doesn't want to support Kew, he'll take her.
Korn, "Go ahead and take her. She is a spoiled kid. I don't know how to discipline her anymore"
Pu, "What do you mean?"
"Last night, Kew didn't come home. She spent a night at a man's house"
Pu shocked. "who?"
Thong, "Who else could it be but Thannatorn"
Kew, "Why are you guys excited? I have spent a night there many times.
Mom, dad and you know about it and you guys let me, didn't you?"
Korn, "It's not the same thing. That time it was necessary."
Thong, "Did you do anything to Thannatorn?"
Kew, "I didn't do anything"
Pu is relieved.
Kew, "just... sleep and embrace each other only"
Pu collapsed and started crying. Korn continued to chase her
around the house.
ooooooo
Korn asked Champagne to meetup with him. She told him the truth about being
adopted. She wanted to get away and go somewhere. He invited her to go
to the volunteer project that are planning to go during the new year.
But she wanted to get away sooner and new year is several weeks away. So
Korn suggested and asked her to go visit his parents.
ooooooo
At night, Kew is reading the diary. Thann call her on the phone.
"Are you sleeping yet?"
"If I am sleeping, would I be answering your call? And why aren't you
sleeping yet? You just had an accident. You need to rest."
"I miss you. I want to hear your voice before I sleep"
"Are you a human or a cat....such a cry baby (needy?)"
"I am only like that to the person I choose"
Kew smile, "Go to sleep. I am going to read the diary"
Thann doesn't want her to read. He doesn't want her to read the part
about how cruel Warong is.
"Can you not read it?"
"Why?"
"Nothing. I miss you. Sweet dream and dream of me"
Sitting in her room is Mek's spirit. He is looking at her with a sad eyes. "I remember now, Khun Kaew. Can you hear me?" but Kew couldn't hear him and just walked pass....
In the morning of the boran period... Warong is sword fighting with the
slaves. None of them can beat him until one of the slaves said,
"Khun Luang is a brave - skilled fighter, you should go up against Mek. He might be
a better partner"
"Which one is Mek?" Other slaves pushed Mek to the front.
Warong, "Do not hold back, use your full ability"
In the middle of their fighting, Kaew walked by with a servant.
Warong stop fighting and told Mek next time. He ran after Kaew.
Mek sadly look at them. Ked brought over water for Warong, she saw him went to Kaew and is irritated.
Warong took Kaew's hand and walked her to see roses that he specifically
planted for her. Kaew is excited. She bent down and smell the roses with
joy. Warong cut and gave her a rose.
Kaew, "It's so beautiful. I have never seen it before"
"Yes, so beautiful. There is no flower that can be compared to"
Warong is flirting with her.
Kaew, "I am afraid of my sister"
Warong holds her hands, "My love is only for you. We didn't do anything
wrong. Why are you afraid?"
Ked is hiding and listening to their conversation with jealousy. Mek is
also hiding and looking at them sadly.
Ked is angry at the servant that she didn't tell her Warong planted roses
for Kaew. Kwanwong answered that his brother had someone came over last
night without anyone and planted the roses. If she like it, he'll plant it
for her. Ked gave him the hatred look.
"I won't bother you. If I wanted flower of any kind, I wanted it to be from
Luang Warong only". She walked out. Kwanwong is hurt.
ooooooo
Krit came to visit Thann and see that he is in a very good mood. "If I am
not your best friend, I would think you are crazy"
Thann, "Krit, I want to marry Kew"
"I am happy for you. If you have decided then tell Kew, not me. Are you
sure about this?"
"I am very sure. I have waited for her for so long. I don't want to lose her"
"Why would you lose her?"
"I am just afraid but I can't answer what it is that I am afraid of"
At the office, Anima came over to ask Kew to join her for lunch and go
shopping at the mall for new year gifts that are on sales. Kew can't go
and said she is busy with work.
Thann, "You have been working so hard all year, where do you want to go
for new year?"
Anima, "I want to go to Hawaii"
Thann, "I asked Kew"
Kew, "I already have a plan to go visit the villages that are in need to
donate supplies with the rescue team".
Anima, "That sounds exciting, can I go with you?"
Kew said yes and asked if Thann wants to come along.
Thann, "If you are there then I am there too"
At the coffee shop, Anima told Korn she is joining them during the new year
to go to the villages. Korn said she can't go and won't survive. She ignored
him and said she'll go.
ooooooo
The next day, Kew is thinking of getting books for the kids at the villages.
Thann think it's a good idea and had someone to go buy books.
Kew, "We don't need to take that much. Have you thought about how we
are going to transport it" Not just that and Thann brought out his clothes
that he no longer wears and put them on the floor. The servant also brought
out the stuff from Anima's and put them on the floor.
Kew, "Yours and Anima's clothes combined would be enough for the whole
village. There are so much clothes. When are we going to be done folding them?"
"Come look at this. I have a fast method of folding it"
Kew crawls on her knees closer to him. Thann quickly steal a kiss on her cheek and hold her.
"You are a villain"
Thann smile. "The villain wouldn't let the victim go easily. You need to pay ransom."
He kissed her again.
"Let me go"
"No, I'm not letting you go yet"
He kissed her again.
The servant came in and saw them. They separated. The servant pretended not to see it and walked out smiling.
Kew is embarrassed and hit Thann repeatedly.
Thann, "Tomorrow we are going somewhere and will be staying overnight. sleep here tonight"
Kew, "Where are we going? Why do we have to stay overnight?"
Thann, "Don't be afraid" Kew asked to go home.
Thann, "If you want to go home then hurry up before I change my mind"
Thann and Kew arrived at the her parents farm house. Kew is very happy to see
them. She hugs her mom. Her dad said her mom has been excited since this
morning knowing that her kids would be here. Kew thought it was strange that
her parents already knew they were coming.
Kew, "P'Korn is coming too? I didn't know that"
"Korn is not coming alone. He is bringing his lady friend too"
Kew is surprised and thought the lady friend is Anima. Thann said it
couldn't be because Anima didn't mention anything about it.
"Its not Khun Anima because we know her. But this one we don't know who, Korn
didn't tell us" (IT'S CHAMPAGNE... SHE WILL PROBABY CAUSE SOME TROUBLE once she arrived.!! And remember that Kew is very jealous of her when
she is around Thann. HEHE I see drama in the near future...)
Kew, "P'korn is really bad. He secretly has a girlfriend and didn't tell us"
Later on Kew went to pick fruits from the garden.
The parents asked Thann what was the secret that he has..
Thann, "I want to ask for Kaew's hand (marriage!!!!!!!!!!!!)"
Her parents are shock and couldn't believe it. Thann look confused and
confirmed that he is serious.
Dad, "I am sorry, Thann, that we are too excited. Since she was little until
now, our only concern is that Kew would not be able to find a husband"
Mom, "I feel like a mountain has been lifted off my chest. Thann, are you
sure about this?"
EPISODE 9: October 30, 2015

She said YES!

Thann said yes he is sure about it. The parents asked if he had talked to Kew about this already. He shook his head. They said its not a problem, it's up to Kew.

Kew came back, she has a flower on her ear just like Khun Kaew. Her mom pulled her outside with excitement.

"What's the matter, mom? You look excited like you won a lottery."

"It's more than winning a lottery" she took out the flower and fixed her hair. "Thann came to ask for your hands..."

Kew ran back inside the house to Thann.

"You are doing things your way without consulting it with me"

Mom, "so you don't want to marry him?"

"I do!" Kew surprised and closed her mouth. Thann laughed. Dad, "then why are you yelling?"

"Because he likes to do things his way and didn't tell me beforehand."

Thann, "I wanted to surprise you." Kew pinched him. "So, it's a yes?" He wanted to ask for a permission to have a formal engagement ceremony in Bangkok. The parents said they have no problem. They remember something so went to talk outside.

Dad," we still owe him money. If we give him our daughter it would be like we are selling her." Mom agreed. "If there is an issue in the future, he may bring up this subject". Mom agreed.

Inside the house...Kew, "from now on, whatever you do you need to consult with me. No lying. No secrets. Don't raise your voice. You can't have things your way"

Thann, "Can I change my mind?"

Kew, "You can't change your mind". And the both of them started laughing.

The parents came back and said they can't let them get married yet because they still owe him money. Thann said its ok and he doesn't think about it. They refused. They will let them get engaged first and a marriage can happen when they finished paying him. Kew agreed. She doesn't want to be his wife and still owes him money.

Thann," why do we have to talk about this? Then when will I be married?

The mom counts her fingers and said around 10 years. Thann yelled but he has no choice.

Kew and Thann goes out for a walk. Thann, "When we come back from volunteering at the village, we'll get engage right away. I'll also increase your raise to $500k a month so you'll finish paying the debt sooner. "

Kew, "that is crazy. The board committees wouldn't allow it"

Thann,"then I'll use my own money."

Kew," No. And no, I don't want to borrow it from you"

Thann, "ooyy. Then when are we going to get married?"

Kew sat down on the grass and asked if he can sit down too. He sat down feeling hopeless. "Sitting next you, I can sit anywhere you want me to sit. Right now I have no strength. Why is your whole family stubborn?" Kew laughed.

Kew and Thann got back to the house and see Korn. Kew wanted to see his girlfriend but he said its not. They just started talking. Champagne look up and was shocked to see Thann and Kew. Kew pulled Korn outside. "How do you guys know each other?" Korn, "she is a customer at the pub and how do you guys know each other?"

Kew, "she is Thann's friend"

Korn,"if they are friends, why are they silent when they see each other?"

Kew wouldn't look at his eyes and said,"she was probably just surprised" Korn doesn't believe it and they must be ex gf/bf.

Kew, "Don't ask me. I don't know much about them. Just know that they have been friends for a long time. That is what he told me"

----

Thann, "you didn't know?"

Champagne,"What do you mean? You think I lost you to Kew and turn to her brother to get back?"

Thann,"I didn't mean it that way. Are you serious about him?"

Champagne,"I'm not sure. But at the moment he makes me feel valuable."

ooooooo

That night all 4 of them look uncomfortable and awkward around each other. The mom said she steady set the room. The girls will share one room and the guys would share the other one.

Champagne look at kew's face and said she wants to sleep alone. The mom said they only have two rooms. Then champagne said she will sleep In the same room with Korn. Mom is shocked.

Kew also said she can go sleep In the room with Thann. The parents said no. The guys will sleep in the living room and the girls can sleep in a separate room.

Thann came to visit Kew's room. "You room is cute. Let me remember the way so I can find my way here tonight?

Kew hit him on the arm. "Watch out. You may end up at Champagne's room."

"Why are we talking about other person?"

"You started it"

Thann embraced her. "I didn't start it yet"

"Naughty. Go to sleep before my mom and dad hear us"

"It will be good if they hear us so we can get married tomorrow"

He kiss her cheek. Kew is shy but she let him hold her. She feels comfortable (warm in the heart?).

When everyone is asleep, Kew has a dream. She see the past life. Warong and his people came to Kaew's house with gifts. Mek is dad to see them.

Warong talking to her parents," you know why I'm here today. ...I love Khun Kaew when I first saw her. My love for her is so much that it will never change. If you would be so kind to me, I will bring my adults and ask Khun Kaew to be engaged to me"

They admire him and said yes but they still need to ask Kaew first. The servant went to get Kaew. Ked wants to know what is going on and came up to the house as well. The dad tells Kaew and ask if it was ok with her to be engaged to him. Kaew said it's up to her parents to decide. Mek is hurt. Ked is angry so she got up and left.

Mek sat by the river. Kaew thought that Mek is afraid he wouldn't have a friend to play with anymore.

Kaew," when I'm married and moved away, I'll take you along". Mek said he doesn't want to go.

Kaew,"then who will pick flowers for me?"

Mek, "I can reach and pick flowers from any heights but this flower that is closer to my hands, I wouldnt date reach for it" He put the flower in Kaew's hand.

"Mek, you have been my friend since you were little. We have never been separated. I understand your feelings. " (@@@@ugh. She doesn't know he loves her@@@).

Mek forget and pulled Kaew in for a hug. She patted him on his back, trying to comfort him. The servant walked by and saw it and went to tell Ked about it. Ked smile with satisfaction, if Warong knows, what would happen.

In Kew's room, she is sleeping. Mek spirit is sitting on the floor looking sad. "I want Khun Kaew to remember everything very soon"......

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
THANK YOU HOKULANII  :crush:  YOU'RE A SWEETHEART!

OMG, I don't know if I will be able to handle ep.9 after reading the spoilers... I'm having too many conflicting feelings, it's going to give me heart attack from all these emotions. :no:  :eyetwitch:  :teary:  :crush:   :spin:   :drool:   :weee:   :wub:   :hide: 

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
i honestly cant keep up with this thread, but basically I AM IN LOVE WITH CHARIO!!!!!!!!! they are driving me craaaazy with their cuteness!!! ahhhhhhh!!!

am i gonna survive until next week?? thank heavens for hokulanii!!!!!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I concur. .. whatever u can do... they been doing soo good with sweets scenes in each ep... I'm a lil nervous for ep 9...it's also the last ep for the wk...