[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Prakaidao said:
Maya_fantasy, I love your siggie!!!!!

Thank you :blush:  and thanks to the poster at pantip for sharing. :ghehe:

saobomp said:
Someone should put a petition to have Mario & Mint in Si lohit. I love that lakorn and everything about it was good in Kob/Num's version. They will look so good in that period clothing. 

They both look really lovely in period clothing and I really like them in it, but I'm not too fond of period drama aka Sai Lohit, too much politics stuffs and story is way too long for me. Wish it to be some other interesting drama. But Mario would be great in it, because he got that hot tempered look down right on point.

Another drama and following their past lives trend, I would be interested if they would remake "Reun Ram". I think the story is much more interesting and less of political stuff, but then again... the last/present life p'ek is much older, so it might not work either. :shrug:

I don't mind if they were to team up again and remakes "La Ong Dao", that is IF it followed the original plot from Oh Warut and Ann Siriam version and not Kong and Aom version. And yes 'O Mario would be awesome as Korakot.  :wub:

But in the end, I think it would be best if they were to wait awhile before teaming up again at least till early 2017, I don't want to be sick of them too much, too fast like majority of the koojin.  :sweat:

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Agree with you, Maya. I want to wait at lest a year before they pair up again. I don't want to see them pair up too many times like some other koojin. I'll get tired quickly. Although I agree, Oh and Mint have so much on screen chemistry, it is good to take a break from each other and give fan some times to miss them very much. I want their coming back together to be a hit. I'm too greedy.

Beginning of esp 7 was heartbreaking for me, but they made up at the end of the esp. That let me rest in peace. I can't image if they let me  hang in there for 1 week. I'm going to cry my eye out   :lmao:  :rant: if Thun and Kew still mad at each other.

Thank you very much :kiss2:  Honukanii for the spoiler of esp. 9. You are always awesome to provide us what storm and wave ahead :rain: . I don't feel the heart attack when I encounter the storm. Thanks 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah me too, that's why I haven't watch much lakorn lately... too tired of same old things/faces.

I have not watch the beginning of ep.7 yet, I'm in a good mellow mood after watching the middle and last parts so I don't want to watch depressing scene.  Maybe I'll re-watch the whole episode on Tuesday so that way I don't have to wait long for next ep. while with depressing mood :woot:

I'm searching for Mario and Mint holding hand picture from 2:16 to 2:19 from the video down below.  I've been searching pantip for it, but there are soooo many posts I couldn't find the particular picture I was looking for.  Can someone please tell me or link me to that picture? Thank you and greatly appreciate it.
NEVERMIND I FOUND IT!  :dance1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMULpzahLnI

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
saobomp said:
Someone should put a petition to have Mario & Mint in Si lohit. I love that lakorn and everything about it was good in Kob/Num's version. They will look so good in that period clothing. 

TOTALLY AGREE!!!! WE SHOULD TOTALLY DO IT!!! I WANNA SEE THEM IN THAT REMAKE AS WELL!!!!!

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I will be fine with whatever lakorn Mario and Mint reunite in because as long as I get to see those two lovely people pair up again in another lakorn, I will be happy enough!!! 

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
Such a lovely lakorn. The sister is loveable and very cute. Mario's such an adorable baby boy. I like the mean Mario OH MYYyyY  :woot:  :woot2: 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
they can start shooting summer 2016 and it air fall 2017

I would love a remake of ann and Jackrit older lakorn...

P'k was b/f of n'k sis...p'k dad rape the sis and got her pregnant. she died during child birth...forgot what happen to the dad..1 of the memorable scene is n'k with her big  stick/log thing to hit the dad head and have the blood to use to clean her sis feet...slap kiss...battle of wits...

I love how this lakorn the pra'nang isn't fronting and express their feelings and we get to have sweet scene in ever ep

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
spanky said:

P'k was b/f of n'k sis...p'k dad rape the sis and got her pregnant. she died during child birth...forgot what happen to the dad..1 of the memorable scene is n'k with her big  stick/log thing to hit the dad head and have the blood to use to clean her sis feet...slap kiss...battle of wits...

I love how this lakorn the pra'nang isn't fronting and express their feelings and we get to have sweet scene in ever ep

This is a good lakorn of Ann that I love it very much. I'll very super happy if Chario pair up in this remake. They can make it very romantic because of the chemistry of Chario is explosive; the pra ek and nang ek had many bed scenes. 

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
spanky said:

Oh this lakorn sounds pretty intense.  What a horrible man to do that to any women. Even worse so that she's dating your son, have so decency. I don' think anyone should have to have a such a heinous father-in-law, that did that to their sister. Unless of course the dad died in the end, that would make it a little better. 

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
Hokulanii_ said:
EPISODE 9: October 30, 2015
She said YES!
Thann said yes he is sure about it. The parents asked if he had talked to Kew about this already. He shook his head. They said its not a problem, it's up to Kew.
Kew came back, she has a flower on her ear just like Khun Kaew. Her mom pulled her outside with excitement.
"What's the matter, mom? You look excited like you won a lottery."
"It's more than winning a lottery" she took out the flower and fixed her hair. "Thann came to ask for your hands..."
Kew ran back inside the house to Thann.
"You are doing things your way without consulting it with me"
Mom, "so you don't want to marry him?"
"I do!" Kew surprised and closed her mouth. Thann laughed. Dad, "then why are you yelling?"
"Because he likes to do things his way and didn't tell me beforehand."
Thann, "I wanted to surprise you." Kew pinched him. "So, it's a yes?" He wanted to ask for a permission to have a formal engagement ceremony in Bangkok. The parents said they have no problem. They remember something so went to talk outside.
Dad," we still owe him money. If we give him our daughter it would be like we are selling her." Mom agreed. "If there is an issue in the future, he may bring up this subject". Mom agreed.
Inside the house...Kew, "from now on, whatever you do you need to consult with me. No lying. No secrets. Don't raise your voice. You can't have things your way"
Thann, "Can I change my mind?"
Kew, "You can't change your mind". And the both of them started laughing.
The parents came back and said they can't let them get married yet because they still owe him money. Thann said its ok and he doesn't think about it. They refused. They will let them get engaged first and a marriage can happen when they finished paying him. Kew agreed. She doesn't want to be his wife and still owes him money.
Thann," why do we have to talk about this? Then when will I be married?
The mom counts her fingers and said around 10 years. Thann yelled but he has no choice.
Kew and Thann goes out for a walk. Thann, "When we come back from volunteering at the village, we'll get engage right away. I'll also increase your raise to $500k a month so you'll finish paying the debt sooner. "
Kew, "that is crazy. The board committees wouldn't allow it"
Thann,"then I'll use my own money."
Kew," No. And no, I don't want to borrow it from you"
Thann, "ooyy. Then when are we going to get married?"
Kew sat down on the grass and asked if he can sit down too. He sat down feeling hopeless. "Sitting next you, I can sit anywhere you want me to sit. Right now I have no strength. Why is your whole family stubborn?" Kew laughed.
Kew and Thann got back to the house and see Korn. Kew wanted to see his girlfriend but he said its not. They just started talking. Champagne look up and was shocked to see Thann and Kew. Kew pulled Korn outside. "How do you guys know each other?" Korn, "she is a customer at the pub and how do you guys know each other?"
Kew, "she is Thann's friend"
Korn,"if they are friends, why are they silent when they see each other?"
Kew wouldn't look at his eyes and said,"she was probably just surprised" Korn doesn't believe it and they must be ex gf/bf.
Kew, "Don't ask me. I don't know much about them. Just know that they have been friends for a long time. That is what he told me"
----
Thann, "you didn't know?"
Champagne,"What do you mean? You think I lost you to Kew and turn to her brother to get back?"
Thann,"I didn't mean it that way. Are you serious about him?"
Champagne,"I'm not sure. But at the moment he makes me feel valuable."
ooooooo
That night all 4 of them look uncomfortable and awkward around each other. The mom said she steady set the room. The girls will share one room and the guys would share the other one.
Champagne look at kew's face and said she wants to sleep alone. The mom said they only have two rooms. Then champagne said she will sleep In the same room with Korn. Mom is shocked.
Kew also said she can go sleep In the room with Thann. The parents said no. The guys will sleep in the living room and the girls can sleep in a separate room.
Thann came to visit Kew's room. "You room is cute. Let me remember the way so I can find my way here tonight?
Kew hit him on the arm. "Watch out. You may end up at Champagne's room."
"Why are we talking about other person?"
"You started it"
Thann embraced her. "I didn't start it yet"
"Naughty. Go to sleep before my mom and dad hear us"
"It will be good if they hear us so we can get married tomorrow"
He kiss her cheek. Kew is shy but she let him hold her. She feels comfortable (warm in the heart?).
When everyone is asleep, Kew has a dream. She see the past life. Warong and his people came to Kaew's house with gifts. Mek is dad to see them.
Warong talking to her parents," you know why I'm here today. ...I love Khun Kaew when I first saw her. My love for her is so much that it will never change. If you would be so kind to me, I will bring my adults and ask Khun Kaew to be engaged to me"
They admire him and said yes but they still need to ask Kaew first. The servant went to get Kaew. Ked wants to know what is going on and came up to the house as well. The dad tells Kaew and ask if it was ok with her to be engaged to him. Kaew said it's up to her parents to decide. Mek is hurt. Ked is angry so she got up and left.
Mek sat by the river. Kaew thought that Mek is afraid he wouldn't have a friend to play with anymore.
Kaew," when I'm married and moved away, I'll take you along". Mek said he doesn't want to go.
Kaew,"then who will pick flowers for me?"
Mek, "I can reach and pick flowers from any heights but this flower that is closer to my hands, I wouldnt date reach for it" He put the flower in Kaew's hand.
"Mek, you have been my friend since you were little. We have never been separated. I understand your feelings. " (@@@@ugh. She doesn't know he loves her@@@).
Mek forget and pulled Kaew in for a hug. She patted him on his back, trying to comfort him. The servant walked by and saw it and went to tell Ked about it. Ked smile with satisfaction, if Warong knows, what would happen.
In Kew's room, she is sleeping. Mek spirit is sitting on the floor looking sad. "I want Khun Kaew to remember everything very soon"......
End of Chapter 9

The next morning, Thann and Kew said goodbye to her parents. Her mom tells her good luck and take care of herself especially since she is getting engaged soon. Champagne heard it and is bothered by it.

Korn is dropping Champagne off but then got a phone call from Anima so he left. It sadden her even more. She got into her car and Tanong is in the backseat. He asked her to help him get some money and a rental car. He said that she is his daughter must help him. Champagne has no choice.

ooooooo

Thann is driving Kew home. They are being followed by Tanong. Thann noticed that someone is following so he speed up and Tanong chase after them. In the back seat of Thann's car is Mek's spirit.

All of sudden, Thann has a headache and screamed. Kew tells him to stop driving and then he turned a sharp left and Tanong's car passed them. Kew tells him to stop again so she can drive. The sky is getting dark, Mek tell them to get away but Thann and Kew can't hear him. Thann headache is so bad, he passed out. Kew got out of the car to the driver side to move Thann so she can drive. Tanong arrive and took out a knife like a crazy person. Kew wanted to lock the door but couldn't do it on time. Tanong pulled Thann's body out of the car and put him on the floor. Kew got out of the car and pushed Tanong but fell. Tanong, "You want to die with him?"

Kew crawled over and blocked Thann's body, "Why are you so angry to the point you want to kill him?" Mek is looking but doesn't know what to do to help out. Tanong lifted his knife closer to them, Mek decided to jump in and blocked. The lightning strike Mek and the two of them fell. And it changed it into a boran period. Kwanwong gave a bottle of medicine to the slave to give it to Warong so he can be crazier. This is the reason why Warong has been irritable and come violet. When he found out that Mek did something inappropriate to Kaew, he sends the slave to go capture Mek. But Mek fought back until Warong smack him with a cane and passed out. The servant went to tell Kaew about it and she ran over and sees that Mek is tied up and getting whipped. Kaew, Stop right now! Khun Luang, why are you so brutal to Mek like this?

Warong, Teaching him a lesson like this is not considered brutal. It actually less compared to the fact that he doesnt know what is high and low Warong tell the slave to continue whipping Mek. Kew yelled for them to stop. They stop. Warong is mad. If you dont whip him, Ill whip you guys The slave continues to whip Mek. Kew ran in and blocks Mek and got whip by accident. Warong didnt thing she would dare to do something like that. Kwanwong walked over and whispered to Warong that Mek is Kaews closest slave. He is being too harsh and Kaew already pleaded with him so he should respect her. At that moment, Kaew reached for a sword from the slave and threaten them, Ill not let anyone do anything to Mek. Kaew used the sword, cut Mek free, threw the sword away and help support Mek. Warong walked over and yanked Kaew away and use his foot to step on Mek and tells the slave to take Kaew back to the house. Kaew, Dont do anything to Mek. Warong is not listening and order the slave to continue whipping Mek. Kwanwong is satisfied to see the conflict between Warong and kaew.

The next day, Kwanwong came to meet Ked. She wants to know if Kaew and Warong are breaking up. Kwanwong, You think by doing this that you get Warong? You are wrong; it just makes us see how much Warong loves Kaew. You should move on. I have everything like my brother and I promise to make you happy. Ked, Thank you for your well wishes but I could not accept it. Even though you are his brother but its still not a real brother. As for me, you can never be compared to him even to the tip of his pinky nail. Ked walked away. Kwanwong is hurt and furious.

Kaew is trying to get the flower but fell into the river. The servant ran to get Mek to come and help. Mek jumped and got her up but she was unconscious. He brought her inside the house and wiped her with a towel. Kaew woke up, hugged Mek "I'm not dead yet right?" Warong opened the door, saw it and misunderstood. He didn't want to listen to any explanation. He holds his arm and tells Mek to run away. Mek ran but Warong shook Kaew off and followed Mek. He yelled for the slave to capture Mek. Mek is fighting for life, Warong caught up and cut his arm with the sword. Kaew yelled for them to stop but the two continues to fight. Warong missed and lost his sword, Mek lifted up his sword to hit Warong but Kaew tell him to stop so Mek paused. Warong took out his knife stabbed Mek repeatedly until he fell to the ground bleeding. Kaew screamed in shock.

In the morning, Warong is mad at himself. Ked brought over a snack but he scolded and said he is not in the mood to eat and hit and broke the tray. Ked is upset and started crying. What is it that Kaew has that I dont? Why arent you interested in me? Warong, I only love Kaew and will not look at anyone. Ked cried even more. Warong walked out. Kwanwong tried to comfort Ked and gave her a handkerchief to wipe her tears but Ked didnt care and walked away. Kwanwong followed and hug her. Warong made you cried I just wanted to wipe your tears but why do you refused? Ked, No one can wipe my tears but Warong

Kwanwong is angry and went to see Warong. If you are gone, Ked will be interested in me. Kwanwong swing the sword at Warong but he got away.

"You cobra snake! You are ungrateful to my mom and dad who raised you"

"It's not important as love"

They fight, Warong stabbed Kwanwong in the heart.

"Warong, I can't finish you in this lifetime. I'll get my revenge in the next life...."

Warong look at him coldly, "I'll wait....."

In the present time, Kew and Tanong saw lightning strike between them and after that they dont see each other. Kew called Thannatorn, Khun Luang and he called her Nong P. The two look at each other silently and then said at the same time, what did we just say? Kew came to her senses and look for Tanong. Tanong is also wondering where Kew and Thann go. Mek is looking at Tanong walk out. He uses his body to cover Kew and Thann so Tanong couldnt see them. The two turned around and said that they both saw the past life and there were Tanong and Champagne too. Mek is vanishing, he is getting weaker.

Thann and Kew came home and Krit is waiting because he knows that Tanong is behind all these troubles. Thann wants to hire body guards for Kew and Anima. Kew wanted to help Thann so he can use his power to protect himself.

Next day Kew asks Thann to use his power to make the water glasses float but he could only move it a little bit. She changed it into apples but he can only make it moves just a little bit. Kew sighed , Thann kiss her cheek and gave her a sweet smile. She is shy and pinched his arm and that made the apples float.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
The video clip of Mario asking the cast "if they had two hearts who they would give it to" is so freakin adorable!!! If I had two hearts, I would give one to my family and one to our ChaRio/ChadaOh couple!!! As of now, our ChaRio/ChadaOh couple is ranking number 1 koojin in my heart only!

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
HOKULANII YOU ARE A LIFE SAVER!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I don't know how to thank you enough for all the spoilers/summary that you give us. I am honestly thankful for it. It makes me so happy to come on here and see your spoilers/summaries!!!! You are the BEST! 

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I'm going to seriously cry my eyes out when Mek disappears and leave!! Even just watching Mek die is sad enough!  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1: