[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh cool, thank you for the link and yes I would definitely get a copy (so hyped up about this now :crush:  ) if they have online source, please let us know.  :thanks:

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
hhahah those clips are soo hilarious lmao Non just got dissed when Mint puts the tissue into Mario's shirt instead haha omgg he said he wanted to do CPR on her ahh making me going crazy here hahah I just love them can't get enough !!

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Hokulanii you are awesome!!! Thank you for telling us the spoiler!!!! I'm so happy to know that she is not angry at him even after she found out. =D 

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
I've been a silent lurker for so long since game ruk game rai but never made an account until this couple got me so damn hooked I just can't -.-' anyways hello :) nice to meet u all and I think we'll get along quite well since we all love love chario ;)
Ps: is there a line group for this ?

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I love how reasonable they made em... not being mad too long. ..pk always trying to make up and not being mad for like 2-3 ep's haha. . I'm surviving by this thread spoilers/comments/mv and rewatching their scenes

Welcome new friends! !

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Hello newcomers!!! Glad to bring old ones back too.
@MissSunny hahahahhaha I love your spazzes, they're cute and funny
I'm sure everyone has been seeing pics here and there because I HAVE AND MY EMOTIONS THAT HAVE BEEN BOTTLED UP HAVE BEEN RELEASED IN THE WORLD AND I AM JUMPING ON MY BED. No one can stop me mwahahahha

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
Do you guys happen to know the rating for this lakorn? I feel like they should be in a high rank cause it's been so good xD

And by the way I love all of the pictures above. This was me been stalking on them on Instagram hehhehe and their events together was so cute.