[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

kodocha

sarNie Juvenile
nooooooooooooooo the cuty Anima will get hurt next ep  :lmao:  :lmao:
but the eps 8 was  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I seriously almost couldn't breathe in episode 8 girls!!!! THERE WERE TOO MANY SWEET AND ADORABLE SCENES!!!! The writers have been very nice to us for giving us many sweet scenes in episode 8. I guess it's time we face a little danger in episode 9.

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
I love their chemistry forever and ever...
This is my third MV for third Ep..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UO50-MTOas&feature=youtu.be

Song By David Archuleta-CRUSH.

I choose this song because I think in this Ep was when Tharn started to like Kew..

Enjoy..not too beautiful but enough for me to remember their sweet scene... :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot:  :woot2:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
pangia xiong said:
Thanks everyone. @Hokulanii lol so someone was looking for my video? but they found it right b/c I see it posted there hahaha. Anyway can someone do a gif of Mario touching Mint's cheek/chin, goodness these two. Seriously I love how touchy Mario is to Mint!!!

Pangia Xiong me too, I love looking at the way Mario touch Mint, is so sweet and tender without being perverted, because when some guys touches a girl they always looking perverted.

By the way love your MV, thanks for sharing and looking forward to more of sweet TSL videos. :woot:

Rose, thanks for the update on ep.8 hopefully I get to watch it in few hours.  :thumbsup:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Hana_pichy said:
I love their chemistry forever and ever...
This is my third MV for third Ep..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UO50-MTOas&feature=youtu.be

Song By David Archuleta-CRUSH.

I choose this song because I think in this Ep was when Tharn started to like Kew..

Enjoy..not too beautiful but enough for me to remember their sweet scene... :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot:  :woot2:

Hana_pichy your video is so beautifully, I love it.  Thank you for sharing with us.  :thumbsup: 

Thank you everyone for all the updates/spoilers/pictures and screencaps.  :rockon:   Looking forward to read more on ep.8. :yes: 

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I wanted to post the screencaps before going to work girls, but I guess I'll just have to wait until after I get off work to post it. There were just too many screencaps that I wanted to post and not enough time!!

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Here are some screencaps from episode 8!!! I'm on my lunchbreak at work so I figured I could use my lunchbreak uploading these screencaps for you girls to enjoy!! If you haven't watched episode 8 yet, there is a lot for you to look forward to in episode 8!!!

Credit: TV3 Official

I can never get enough of Mario looking at Mint. <3 Even in his character of Khun Luang Warong, the way he looks at her still make my heart melt! <3

Scene of Kew coming to the hospital after Than crashed his car. Just look at the way he hugs her!!! Hug me too Khun Than!!

Scene after they came back from the hospital. Look at those two lovebirds!

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Screencaps of the morning after! Than asking Kew while she is asleep "If what happened in the past lifetime is real, will you still love me?" He means the thing about Warong killing Mek. He loves her so much that he is afraid she will hate him. Don't worry Than!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
One of the scenes I couldn't stop laughing was the "proposal" scene. Than was so mad that he had to wait to marry her so he just abruptly gave her the ring and put it on her finger. Hahha Oh Than. He's too cute and funny. The ring is cute though! :D 

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Poor Than is getting pinched for proposing to Kew's parents without telling her first. LOL!! Oh come on Kew, you know you're happy about it!

Than being angry and just giving her the ring. LOL!

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
roselovesice said:
One of the scenes I couldn't stop laughing was the "proposal" scene. Than was so mad that he had to wait to marry her so he just abruptly gave her the ring and put it on her finger. Hahha Oh Than. He's too cute and funny. The ring is cute though! :D
Me too!!! Loved that scene! So funny!!! Than is so cute when he is angry. He even told her that she can't take it off. He's so demanding but that's okay! He's still adorable!!!! <3

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
That awkward moment when they four of them are gathered and watching TV in silence. I was laughing at their awkwardness. I love that Kew and Than were holding hands!!!

Things got too awkward, so Korn and Than reached for the popcorn at the same time. LOL!!! I was laughing because I totally know that feeling.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
BEDTIME AGAIN!!! Too bad Than and Kew aren't sleeping together in the same room. So funny when Champagne said that she can sleep with Korn and then Kew was like "I can sleep with Khun Than too". The parents were just like "What the heck?!" Anyways, here are scenes of Than in Kew's room.

Than trying to remember the way to Kew's room. XD Naughty Than! What are you thinking of doing?

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Ahhhhh....my smile is as big as mint fronm her ig photo smiling at O...the proposal was the most un-romantic yet romantic proposal ekkkkkkk. ....not looking fwd to the not so sweet ep 9

Lol kew..of course I want to marry him...I love how blunt and honest they are!!!

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
WHEW! Thank goodness I was able to post all those screencaps during my lunchtime!!! Hope you all enjoy the screencaps! I'm off to work again!!! Will come back to read all your posts again after work!!!! Keep those posts coming!!!