[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Miss Sunny, your screen caps are life savers!!! The stares that Mario gives!!!!! The puppy eyes!!!!!! Omg! You just killed me with the sweetness, can't fangirl out loud, need oxygen tank.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Prakaidao said:
Miss Sunny, your screen caps are life savers!!! The stares that Mario gives!!!!! The puppy eyes!!!!!! Omg! You just killed me with the sweetness, can't fangirl out loud, need oxygen tank.

I need an oxygen tank too girl. LOL

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Prakaidao said:
Dying over here, my Chario!!! Man if my essay was to write about TSL it would be more than 10 pages, ugh stuck with studying for finals...:(
I would be able to write a whole book about TSL!!! Good luck on your finals!!! You can do it!

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:cloud9:  Goodness, I am up beyond heaven, the screencaps is just too sweet.  :wub:   Why is Thun so sweet, he not only knows how to get to the girls heart, he know how to get her parent to like him too. :crush:

Thank you MissSunny and thanks everyone. :clap2:    I have no more "LIKES" left for today.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Dang, this episode made me realize how much I miss Mek. Hope he'll find happiness in his next life when his business is done.

But okay, ChadaOh are too cute as alwaaaays. XD

tgamber

sarNie Adult
I now so want, their married life, their kids, the way they died in each's arms anf afterlife of Kew and Than. The way they meet again in next life. But true love always needs obstacles to prove it. So, a slap-kiss, everyone?

Kim123

sarNie Adult
So like i been watching this lakor without talking in this threat, but I'm kinda confused. Mek was a slave in his old life right and Thun killed Mek because of Kaew? Why is Mek following Thin in modern life since they don't even look the same? I always thought Thun and Mek are the same person

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
MissSunny said:
BED SCENES!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!! Is it just me or are there a lot of bed scenes in this lakorn more than other lakorns that I have watched? LOL!!! I LOVE IT!!! Love the way Than takes care of Kew and love the way he expresses his love to Kew.

Credit: TV3 Official

Another screencap of Than looking at Kew because I just can't get enough of the way he looks at her!! 

I call this one "Kiss Good Night"

Than climbing into bed with Kew!!! 

Kew being nervous. LOL!! What is there to be nervous about Kew? You've even slept together before already!

Kew threatening to hit Than if he does anything suspicious. LOL!!! Too late for that already Kew. He knows Judo remember?

Just look at the way he holds her to sleep!! Look at how happy he is. Oh how I wish someone would hold me to sleep like Than too!!! LOL!!! My imagination keeps running wild!

FINALLY! They fall asleep.
I love everything than does.. The way he stared, sneaking, hold, mad.. Everything is simply like real lol. I can't think if actually I'm watching a lakorn or I watched a real one.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Kim123 said:
So like i been watching this lakor without talking in this threat, but I'm kinda confused. Mek was a slave in his old life right and Thun killed Mek because of Kaew? Why is Mek following Thin in modern life since they don't even look the same? I always thought Thun and Mek are the same person

In the past lifetime, Than was Luang Warong and Mek was Kaew's slave. Mek and Than are two different people. Mek is following Than in the present lifetime because he wants to help Kew and Than get together and get a happily ever after ending. In the past lifetime, Luang Warong and Kaew did not get each other because Luang Warong killed Mek so Kaew left him (at least that's what I think). Anyway, Mek's mission in the present lifetime is to make sure that Kew forgives Than for the past lifetime. Mek wants Kew to be happy with Than. 

Kim123

sarNie Adult
MissSunny said:

In the past lifetime, Than was Luang Warong and Mek was Kaew's slave. Mek and Than are two different people. Mek is following Than in the present lifetime because he wants to help Kew and Than get together and get a happily ever after ending. In the past lifetime, Luang Warong and Kaew did not get each other because Luang Warong killed Mek so Kaew left him (at least that's what I think). Anyway, Mek's mission in the present lifetime is to make sure that Kew forgives Than for the past lifetime. Mek wants Kew to be happy with Than. 
Ohh, thank you for clarifying. That is so sweet of Mek. Did Mek liked Kaew and Kaew liked Mek in the past life?

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Hahahahhaha you guys are so funny
Even with that oxygen tank it won't be enough for me because chario sucked my soul out of my body.
Kews parents are so cute
And Kew feeding popcorn to both Korn and tarn

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Kim123 said:
Ohh, thank you for clarifying. That is so sweet of Mek. Did Mek liked Kaew and Kaew liked Mek in the past life?
Only Mek liked Kaew. Kaew didn't. She liked Luang Warong and they were in talk for marriage but Mek is her childhood friend. And Luang Warong killed him. So,hard to forgive someone who killed her best friend even the future hubbie.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
After a long tiring day of work and forcing myself to finish my homework, I am finally rewarding myself by rewatching episode 8 again!!! I can never get enough of episode 8!!! There are just too many sweet moments for us to cherish before this lakorn ends. 

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
The more I watch Champagne in episode 8, I feel like I understand where she is coming from and why she turned bad. I hate that I pity her but I know the feeling of not being wanted. I think the feeling of not being wanted by her adopted father and then being rejected by Than and having Korn leave her for Anima turned her into a bad person. She probably thinks that since no one wants or cares for her, she doesn't need to be nice or protect anyone anymore. Korn was the last person that she could count on and rely on for emotional support, but when he left her, she had no one left. Plus, Tanong is putting negative thoughts in her head, so it only worsened the situation. I wish Champagne could have stayed as a nice person but I guess every lakorn needs an evil girl.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
it's past deed repeating itself.....they were destine...i'm not looking fwd to this ep...no more sweet scene..just angst ;(

Thun be back to engage w/Champagne....which did not help lessen the danger of his love one's

I know at the end they get married...hopefully something it kinda resolve by ep 9 and we get our "sugar" back 

mzmoua06

sarNie Hatchling
Does anybody know the title of the song that they played where Pu was crying coz he just found out that Keaw slept over at Than house? Its an old song i remember from the hmong dubb of kubori and ong.

Gosh, im just so in love with Chario sweet scenes... i loved it when she ran into his arms at the hospital, n he comfort her telling her he was ok... ekkk.... screaming like a little girl!!