[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
lol at p'korn chasing her to kick her butt hahaha....about her sleeping over and only hugging each other tooo funny!

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Hopefully all the bad things don't last for too long!!!! Hopefully all the bad things will end in episode 11 and we will have episode 12 with just sweetness and sugar!!!

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Dang, there was one youtube channel that provided the episodes in such clear HD...it's gone  :cry:  :lmao:  i knew it would eventually happen but ugh i should have downloaded ep 6/7 when i had time. Anyone know where i could find the rest in HD perchance?

stars-n-sun

sarNie Egg
queenyeon said:
Dang, there was one youtube channel that provided the episodes in such clear HD...it's gone  :cry:  :lmao:  i knew it would eventually happen but ugh i should have downloaded ep 6/7 when i had time. Anyone know where i could find the rest in HD perchance?

He/she moved to another channel. Please see the playlist (ep.8 was already uploaded) : https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2jt0DmqdFdzEamSaUtQ1BEhUigQ2lBKU

Hope it will be safe until the ending ep. 

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Omg ep 9 starting now and I'm about to falls sleep because I'm too tired
I really wish I could spazzing more with you girls but exams are upon me
And my last exam is in the same week of the last episode arghhh
See you peeps on the flip side

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Now it makes sense on why in the opening scene we see Mek in modern clothes. Now that we know his image, that's how wwe will seem him briefly now in Thann's body.

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
omggg!! I want those pillows!! EEIII how do I get them!?! hahaha I am soo obsessed so I wouldn't mind having that!! LOL I am too scared to watch today's episode lots of heart break and sad moments ughhh :cry:

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Man episode 10 is going to so much drama  :cry:also I felt so bad for Amina in this episode. We knew Korn would make it but man poor girl. Champagne was just completely out of line getting angry and attacking someone who'd just been attacked. Like wtf is around with you girl. Anyways, sad that the show ends in two episodes but it's been a get run so far. Hopefully it concludes well for everyone. 

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Such an intense episode today but still some sweet scenes between Than and Kew!!!! Seeing Mek's death all over again was still as sad as the first time I saw him die. WHY WARONG!!??? WHY DID YOU DO IT!!!? I actually I know why you did it but I still feel angry!!!!

Champagne why are you letting Tanong turn you into a bad person!? Everything was going great! Man, greed always turn people into bad people. That is why humans should learn not to be greedy.

I'm glad we got to see more of the past lifetime and see what happened.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
;( my heart can't take it!! I don't want to watch. ...

MissSunny spoil me...I can't watch. ..what's nxt ep look like? Kew gets kidnapped?