[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
It's sad that TSL did not get nominated this year but hopefully it will next year. This lakorn deserves all the award it can get! Mario and Mint deserve the Best New Koojin Award if there is one like that!

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
lakornsrok said:
hehe thanks Maya_Fantasy heh yes yes they  both did a great job and I also love your sig too hehe I just love every moment with them ahhah  :woot:

Thank you, I just love his face when she steps on his foot hahahaha

MissSunny said:
It's sad that TSL did not get nominated this year but hopefully it will next year. This lakorn deserves all the award it can get! Mario and Mint deserve the Best New Koojin Award if there is one like that!

Whomever did the picking probably afraid TSL will win, and if I should be so bold I think TSL probably win in every category too lolz that's why they don't include in the nomination.  :woot:  :dance1: 

Step

Mrs James Ma
I too wish TSL was in the list but its still airing so its not nominated for TV3 fanclub awards. I think it will be nominated next year. 
Mint is in top 5 in week 1. She has really gained more fans from of this lakorn who are voting for her cos her previous lakorn was not good

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I couldn't help it and stopped my studies to watch the first episode of this lakorn after waiting for so long~~  It's a bit confusing since it's not clear how Mario's character switches characters but... goodness, ChadaOh looks adorable and compatible!!!!  I know I'll be enjoying the lakorn :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
YAYY!!! Julie is aboard!! hehe don't worry ChadaOh won't leave you behind hehe glad to hear you have set sail too Julie!! Can't wait to hear more comments from you!!!  :dance2:  :woot:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Oh my goodness how why why why episode 9 was so twisted! I felt so bad for Anima, and then Champen came to the hospital and said all those horrible things to Anima. And then this triggers Than's anger and he was turning into the scary Khun Luang -- still not sure what happened there, if Khun Luang is just naturally strict with status or if there was a bigger misunderstanding but he killed two people!
Anyway, as much as I get that Than wants to punish the evil dude for what he tried to do to his sister, Anima needs her brother, but he's too caught up in his anger to stay by her side.

All the cute scenes made up for the rather exasperating plot of the vengeful rai guy. Than is so cute when he's pulling Kiew in for a sneak hug. They're so freaking adorable. Mario's eyes are making my heart dance again 555. He sends out so much adoration through his eyes! I thought the proposal scenes with her parents were funny. Than being impatient was cute and the whole thing turned into a matter of fact, the two are engaged simple and settled, I like it! They've come such a long way from when he was single-mindedly trying to remain in his bubble.

I appreciate the relationship dynamics though. Some of it is usual lakorn stuff, but the sibling interaction between Than and Anima is pretty realistic. They don't cling to each other, they don't easily express their thoughts to each other but still love each other. He's having a hard time helping her after her tramautic experience, which many close to survivors struggle with. Both actors are natural together. I'm seriously so worked up after ep 9.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
jjinxx said:
Oh my goodness how why why why episode 9 was so twisted! I felt so bad for Anima, and then Champen came to the hospital and said all those horrible things to Anima. And then this triggers Than's anger and he was turning into the scary Khun Luang -- still not sure what happened there, if Khun Luang is just naturally strict with status or if there was a bigger misunderstanding but he killed two people!
Anyway, as much as I get that Than wants to punish the evil dude for what he tried to do to his sister, Anima needs her brother, but he's too caught up in his anger to stay by her side.

All the cute scenes made up for the rather exasperating plot of the vengeful rai guy. Than is so cute when he's pulling Kiew in for a sneak hug. They're so freaking adorable. Mario's eyes are making my heart dance again 555. He sends out so much adoration through his eyes! I thought the proposal scenes with her parents were funny. Than being impatient was cute and the whole thing turned into a matter of fact, the two are engaged simple and settled, I like it! They've come such a long way from when he was single-mindedly trying to remain in his bubble.

I appreciate the relationship dynamics though. Some of it is usual lakorn stuff, but the sibling interaction between Than and Anima is pretty realistic. They don't cling to each other, they don't easily express their thoughts to each other but still love each other. He's having a hard time helping her after her tramautic experience, which many close to survivors struggle with. Both actors are natural together. I'm seriously so worked up after ep 9.
I 100% agree with what you said. When Anima was asking for Tharn I was so sad that he wasn't there for her, but at least Korn is and I think this is where they start to value their bickering relationship
Yes there also aren't that many sibling moments between both Tharn/Anima and Korn/Kew but because this is a story of both of them finding their loves, it isnt necessary for them to have an abundant amount of scenes together and this is where the borderline between too much and just right comes into play
Btw your sig of Punjan and Beau is cute

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
I wonder if we can make IG of FB explode with mint+Mario / two spirit love, support. Just fans showing their support for the drama and the couple. I'm hoping something like that will happen so the director/producers takes pity on the fans and extend the drama like add in 20 more episodes of Mario and mint kissing/hugging/flirting/married life.
I'm getting more and more delusional: I need sleep, lol.
Though it may be just a wish, a girl can dream, right?
XD :)

Ps: suddenly I can't wait for the bathrobe scene and the wedding scene

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Lyly_isthebest said:
I wonder if we can make IG of FB explode with mint+Mario / two spirit love, support. Just fans showing their support for the drama and the couple. I'm hoping something like that will happen so the director/producers takes pity on the fans and extend the drama like add in 20 more episodes of Mario and mint kissing/hugging/flirting/married life.
I'm getting more and more delusional: I need sleep, lol.
Though it may be just a wish, a girl can dream, right?
XD :)

Ps: suddenly I can't wait for the bathrobe scene and the wedding scene
Hahah I love your profile picture
Dont worry you dont have to make and IG or FB
Fans over at pantip are already wanting them to pair up and even with the 3 lakorns mint has line up, all the fans are so sad and crying that none of them will be with Oh
They have heaps of supporters over there though I'm glad the inter fans are also increasing

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
A snippet from Episode 13.

Thann opens his eyes and see Anima. Anima is happy and ran over to hug him. He asks for Kew and is upset that he is hurt but she is not here to be with him. Anima tells him that Kew is here everyday with him but she just went home to change.

Kew walks in with flowers in her hands and arranging it on the vase. Thann is looking and close his eyes right when when she is done arranging the flower.

Kew sits next to the bed, "I'm here now. Did you wait for me long? Why don't you wake up? I'm not feeling good. Don't be like this. Wake up and talk to me. You could even wake up and be Mek....I miss you so much, do you know that?

Anima shakes her head and smile. Thann speaks softly, "Do you miss me or Mek?" He makes a gesture with his hand for Anima to leave.

When they are alone, Kew wants to trick him. "Thann, I have a confession. Since you were asleep for many days, someone has been flirting with me. He is handsome, nice and rich. Should I be interested in him?"

Thann eyes got huge and he sit up. "Who is he?"

Kew is happy but contained herself. "You are awake?" Thann is confused why isn't she happy. Kaew pretend like she is thinking and said she just feel so so. He is mad. "Don't you miss me? Don't you want to give me a hug?" She shakes her head. "Who is the guy that is flirting with you? I asked you who he is?"

"There is none. I'm just kidding. And do you know why? It's because you have recovered a long time ago but you tricked me."

"Because you weren't looking at me and was interested at someone else. I wasn't asleep for that many days and you became unfaithful."

"So next time you won't dare to sleep that long."

Thann pulls her in for a hug. "Why do you ask for Mek"

Kew is tricking him again, "because I miss him."

He then turn her face to his and asks, "Who do you miss?"

Kew smiles, "I miss you." Thann smile back.

He then kisses her left cheek and right cheek repeatedly until she tells him to stop but he hugs her tighter and didn't let go until he feels the pain.

sammypanda

sarNie Egg
OMGGGGGGGGG THIS IS GREAT!!! 
honkulanii you are actually amazing!! thank you so much! i could just re read this over and over again and still ownt be done spazzing over it! i cannot wait for all these sweeet scene

Coca

sarNie Adult
I want mint 3 next lakorn have one or two of them will pair with mario so much ..if they play lakorn alot they can become koo jin soon ...i want them is new M&M

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Hokulanii_ said:
A snippet from Episode 13.

Thann opens his eyes and see Anima. Anima is happy and ran over to hug him. He asks for Kew and is upset that he is hurt but she is not here to be with him. Anima tells him that Kew is here everyday with him but she just went home to change.

Kew walks in with flowers in her hands and arranging it on the vase. Thann is looking and close his eyes right when when she is done arranging the flower.

Kew sits next to the bed, "I'm here now. Did you wait for me long? Why don't you wake up? I'm not feeling good. Don't be like this. Wake up and talk to me. You could even wake up and be Mek....I miss you so much, do you know that?

Anima shakes her head and smile. Thann speaks softly, "Do you miss me or Mek?" He makes a gesture with his hand for Anima to leave.

When they are alone, Kew wants to trick him. "Thann, I have a confession. Since you were asleep for many days, someone has been flirting with me. He is handsome, nice and rich. Should I be interested in him?"

Thann eyes got huge and he sit up. "Who is he?"

Kew is happy but contained herself. "You are awake?" Thann is confused why isn't she happy. Kaew pretend like she is thinking and said she just feel so so. He is mad. "Don't you miss me? Don't you want to give me a hug?" She shakes her head. "Who is the guy that is flirting with you? I asked you who he is?"

"There is none. I'm just kidding. And do you know why? It's because you have recovered a long time ago but you tricked me."

"Because you weren't looking at me and was interested at someone else. I wasn't asleep for that many days and you became unfaithful."

"So next time you won't dare to sleep that long."

Thann pulls her in for a hug. "Why do you ask for Mek"

Kew is tricking him again, "because I miss him."

He then turn her face to his and asks, "Who do you miss?"

Kew smiles, "I miss you." Thann smile back.

He then kisses her left cheek and right cheek repeatedly until she tells him to stop but he hugs her tighter and didn't let go until he feels the pain.

:wub:  ahhh that is so sweet, finally we get to see them happy again. :cloud9:

But did I read that right EPISODE 13? :clap2:  So we have an extention? YUPPPYYYYYY  :clap: 

Thank you as always Hokulanii for the sweet spoiler.  :crush: