[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
ip.smilez said:
I can never make a 2-3min video without my program crashing so I had to change the template of my video :s Enjoy 

P.S I MISS EVERYONE HERE <3 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ClyIVG-JWk&feature=youtu.be

Beautifully done. I love the song, is perfect for your video.  :thumbsup:

kodocha

sarNie Juvenile
honestly the spoiler  :woot2:  :woot2:  :weee:  :weee:  :crush:  :crush:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Awww....kisses. .. mint has 3 lakorn? 1 is with boy... what r the talk of the other 2? I know she mentioned she's gonna do more. .. they r hot. . I'm sure a 2017 is chario with same production hopefully

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Man I was so happy when I read the spoiler and it said episode 13!!! I thought they extended the lakorn but guess not. There goes my wish. Anyways, I'm glad Kew and Than become sweet again!!! I can just so imagine that scene in the hospital!!!

Step

Mrs James Ma
Fai lang fai airs from Nov 19 th so TSL is 12 eps only 

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Goodness is it just me or is the week going by too slow? I thought I wanted it to go slow but I want to see Than and Kew now!!!! I wanna see episode 10 and 11!!!

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
I'm not sure what I want lol I want Wednesday here but when it is I feel like it came and went by too quick I don't even want Wednesday here cause I never want Mario & Mint to end.

Hser Tha

sarNie Egg
Hakulanii, Thank you so much for the spoiler, You are amazing :)
So glad to see Kew and Than again!! Can't get enough of them <3

The Video was awesome Smilez!! You always choose the perfect song and it's amazing 

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
spanky said:
Awww....kisses. .. mint has 3 lakorn? 1 is with boy... what r the talk of the other 2? I know she mentioned she's gonna do more. .. they r hot. . I'm sure a 2017 is chario with same production hopefully
She will be filming her 2nd lakorn by the end of this year already. We should see fitting this month. Cupids will not start filming until mid of next year. Unfortunately her 3rd lakorn will not be with Mario :( :(. maybe her 4th one?

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Awww....thx... what's the lakorn she's filming at the end of the yr..

.ya so 2017
chario hopefully
Do u know what lakorn and who's pk? Maybe we get a surprise and it's mario and we can see them on screen in 2017...haha. .1 can hope

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Hokulanii_ said:
She will be filming her 2nd lakorn by the end of this year already. We should see fitting this month. Cupids will not start filming until mid of next year. Unfortunately her 3rd lakorn will not be with Mario :( :(. maybe her 4th one?
Wait her 2nd lakorn is filming before her part in Cupids? Lol you would think that they'd at least announce the lakorn and her p'ek then. 

mzmoua06

sarNie Hatchling
ip.smilez said:
I can never make a 2-3min video without my program crashing so I had to change the template of my video :s Enjoy 

P.S I MISS EVERYONE HERE <3 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ClyIVG-JWk&feature=youtu.be
I love love love the mv!!! Awesome job smilez!!!

I'm so sad that ChariOh will be ending soon! Gosh, shes just so great woth him!!!! I also think he pushes her to bring her A-game too when they wrk together♡♡♡

lovestar

sarNie Adult
xcinsationalx said:
Wait her 2nd lakorn is filming before her part in Cupids? Lol you would think that they'd at least announce the lakorn and her p'ek then. 
Thai fans have been trying to search up who the p'ek is with the clues they've been given by chalidaclub and the lakorn is based on a book mint was holding the other day called Ruk.... I forgot the name haha. She plays as a snobby girl

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
lovestar said:
Thai fans have been trying to search up who the p'ek is with the clues they've been given by chalidaclub and the lakorn is based on a book mint was holding the other day called Ruk.... I forgot the name haha. She plays as a snobby girl
Oh okay, well I'm glad we finally get to see Mint in a less tomboy-ish role. Hopefully we get to see her looking fabulous and fashionable haha