[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
aikoden said:
oooo,beautiful mv SmileZ!!!  I'm so spoiled but it was worth watching hehe XD
thanks AIKO :) I can't wait until you get the chance to fully watch TSL..just a couple more weeks of endurance !! hehe

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
@ip.smilez, love both the MVs!!!! The insomnia one explains my life right now perfectly!!! So hard to sleep when I keep thinking about our ChaRio/ChadaOh couple and this thread!!!! 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
MissSunny said:
@ip.smilez, love both the MVs!!!! The insomnia one explains my life right now perfectly!!! So hard to sleep when I keep thinking about our ChaRio/ChadaOh couple and this thread!!!! 
I haven't been able to sleep properly because of CHADAOH! Like spanky always say, they're crack Lol my kinda crack hahaah!!

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
ip.smilez said:
Ever since TSL aired, I've suffered from INSOMNIA hehe A quickie!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K53pqcfbd8U

:thumbsup:  OMG ip.smilez I love this one, the first one is good too, but I love this one, so upbeats, too bad is so short.  :blush:   :thumbup:  :spin:   Thanks for sharing.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Maya_Fantasy said:

:thumbsup:  OMG ip.smilez I love this one, the first one is good too, but I love this one, so upbeats, too bad is so short.  :blush:   :thumbup:  :spin:   Thanks for sharing.
Thanks Maya<3

I intended to make this one longer but then my program crashed on me so I decided to deleted the other half T_T I couldn't render my video in a larger scale ! Arghhh!! The struggle.

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
After the wedding ceremony.

------

Thann comes out from a shower and sees Kew writing something. "What are you writing?"

"I'm documenting our story like Khun Kaew so we can leave it behind for our children to read."

"Write it some other day, I have been waiting for this moment for hundred of years."

Thann carry Kew onto the bed. The lights in the room goes off and the lights from the candles come on.

"Kewalin, I promise to love you; be faithful to you in sickness and in health until death do us part. "

She looks at him sweetly, "I will also love you and be faithful to you in sickness and in health until death do us part."

Kew close her eyes and let love lead the way..........

------------------

I just can't...........you will have to watch ep12 to see the rest...... :p :p :p

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
OH MY GOD!!!! OH MY GOD!!! OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH. MY. GOODNESS. ASHSDFJKHLJKSF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Than is killing me with his smooth talking in the spoiler!!!!! Baby making time!!!!! I wanna see their babies!!!!  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Just when I thought Than and Kew cannot be any sweeter, they go and surprise me. What am I going to do when this lakorn ends!!!?? I'm so scared to go back to living a normal life!!!!

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Thank you Hokulanii as always for the spoiler!!! I don't think I will be able to sleep tonight after reading the spoiler. I need Wednesday and Thursday to come already!

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Hokulanii_ said:
After the wedding ceremony.

------

Thann comes out from a shower and sees Kew writing something. "What are you writing?"

"I'm documenting our story like Khun Kaew so we can leave it behind for our children to read."

"Write it some other day, I have been waiting for this moment for hundred of years."

Thann carry Kew onto the bed. The lights in the room goes off and the lights from the candles come on.

"Kewalin, I promise to love you; be faithful to you in sickness and in health until death do us part. "

She looks at him sweetly, "I will also love you and be faithful to you in sickness and in health until death do us part."

Kew close her eyes and let love lead the way..........

------------------

I just can't...........you will have to watch ep12 to see the rest...... :p :p :p

:drools: Oui drooling , :drools:  Oui drooling ,  :drools:  Oui drooling, my heart is jumping for joys and it reaches cloud9  :cloud9:   :dance1:  and I don't think I will be able to come down any time soon.  Thun can't wait any longer to do the honeymoon deeds  :spicy:  :spicy:  :ghehe:  :ghehe:  TOO SWEET I'M GETTING GOOSEBUMPS ALL OVER!  :hide:  I'm so embarrassed I feel like I'm doing a peeping tom on someone on their honeymoon. :spicy:  :clap2:  :rofl: 

Thank you, thank you, thank you for the spoiler Hokulanii. Love you dearly now.  :wub:

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Maya_Fantasy said:

:drools: Oui drooling , :drools:  Oui drooling ,  :drools:  Oui drooling, my heart is jumping for joys and it reaches cloud9  :cloud9:   :dance1:  and I don't think I will be able to come down any time soon.  Thun can't wait any longer to do the honeymoon deeds  :spicy:  :spicy:  :ghehe:  :ghehe:  TOO SWEET I'M GETTING GOOSEBUMPS ALL OVER!  :hide:  I'm so embarrassed I feel like I'm doing a peeping tom on someone on their honeymoon. :spicy:  :clap2:  :rofl:

Thank you, thank you, thank you for the spoiler Hokulanii. Love you dearly now.  :wub:

AGREE WITH YOU GIRL!!!! I feel like I'm seeing something I'm not supposed to see. Naughty Than!!!! Well who could blame him? He did wait hundreds of years, actually he waited a whole lifetime for her.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
MissSunny said:
AGREE WITH YOU GIRL!!!! I feel like I'm seeing something I'm not supposed to see. Naughty Than!!!! Well who could blame him? He did wait hundreds of years, actually he waited a whole lifetime for her.
not a whole but two lifetimes.