[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Hokulanii_ said:
After the wedding ceremony.

------

Thann comes out from a shower and sees Kew writing something. "What are you writing?"

"I'm documenting our story like Khun Kaew so we can leave it behind for our children to read."

"Write it some other day, I have been waiting for this moment for hundred of years."

Thann carry Kew onto the bed. The lights in the room goes off and the lights from the candles come on.

"Kewalin, I promise to love you; be faithful to you in sickness and in health until death do us part. "

She looks at him sweetly, "I will also love you and be faithful to you in sickness and in health until death do us part."

Kew close her eyes and let love lead the way..........

------------------

I just can't...........you will have to watch ep12 to see the rest...... :p :p :p
OMG this scene! Can't wait for this to happen  :crush:
Thanks again for all these fabulous spoilers!  :dance1:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
MissSunny said:

AGREE WITH YOU GIRL!!!! I feel like I'm seeing something I'm not supposed to see. Naughty Than!!!! Well who could blame him? He did wait hundreds of years, actually he waited a whole lifetime for her.

:crazy:  LOL I think I need a confession tonight, my dirty mind is going crazy after reading it. HAHAHA :coverlaf:  :thumbup:  :faint:

I know is wrong to peeping at them two now, so let's leave them alone to enjoy their sweet honeymoon, but first let me take :camera: so I can dreams  :crush:   :wackonut:   :spin:  while waiting for the episode to airs.  :yahoo:   :loool:   :lmao3:   :spicy:   :rofl:   :cloud9:

DANG THIS THREAD IS EXPLODING and MY "LIKES" IS GONE... SO HERE GOES "THANKS" to everyone! :dance3:

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Hokulanii_ said:
After the wedding ceremony.

------

Thann comes out from a shower and sees Kew writing something. "What are you writing?"

"I'm documenting our story like Khun Kaew so we can leave it behind for our children to read."

"Write it some other day, I have been waiting for this moment for hundred of years."

Thann carry Kew onto the bed. The lights in the room goes off and the lights from the candles come on.

"Kewalin, I promise to love you; be faithful to you in sickness and in health until death do us part. "

She looks at him sweetly, "I will also love you and be faithful to you in sickness and in health until death do us part."

Kew close her eyes and let love lead the way..........

------------------

I just can't...........you will have to watch ep12 to see the rest...... :p :p :p
P'HOKULANII JUST WHEN I WAS TELLING YOU ABOUT THE CHEESINESS YOU THROW THIS AT ME?? SOMEONE CHECK MY BLOOD PRESSURE FOR ME
IS THIS SOME ROMEO AND JULIET SHIT HAHAHAH
(Sorry for the language I don't even know what I'm saying anymore)

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Maya_Fantasy said:

:crazy:  LOL I think I need a confession tonight, my dirty mind is going crazy after reading it. HAHAHA :coverlaf:  :thumbup:  :faint:

I know is wrong to peeping at them two now, so let's leave them alone to enjoy their sweet honeymoon, but first let me take :camera: so I can dreams  :crush:   :wackonut:   :spin:  while waiting for the episode to airs.  :yahoo:   :loool:   :lmao3:   :spicy:   :rofl:   :cloud9:

DANG THIS THREAD IS EXPLODING and MY "LIKES" IS GONE... SO HERE GOES "THANKS" to everyone! :dance3:

I'm trying to stop myself from thinking dirty thoughts but Than is being too naughty. 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
There goes my sleep tonight and my works, I don't think I will be able to get any works done, I'll be too busy day/night dreaming of Kew and Thun on their honeymoon night.  :drools:   :drool:  I don't think CPR or oxgen tanks going to help us tonight, we need DOCTORS or the WHOLE EMERGENCY TEAMS. :faint:   :weee:  :spicy:  I'M HYPERVENTILATING NOW :nailbiter:  HELP!!!!!!!! :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
MissSunny said:
Than is seriously making it hard for me to find a guy now because he has raised my standard of men too high. LOL!!! It's going to be impossible to find my own Than now!!!!
no such guy exist! u cant use ur standard of than for finding a guy in real life. he is a fake character! hehehehe

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
MissSunny said:

I'm trying to stop myself from thinking dirty thoughts but Than is being too naughty. 

I can't stop, I won't stop until I see this up coming scene HAHAHA by them I probably won't be able come back to reality, I might be lost forever in Kew and Thun's heaven. :spin:  :drool: 

Thookatha said:
therez no stoping my thoughts...i just let it run wild like a horny jungle cat!!! lol!!!

Yes like what Thookatha said... there is no way we can stop now, my mind has gone to the dark side since Hokulanii's first sentence and now it is so corrupted that there is no way pg13 going to able to pull me back to reality anytime soon. :drools:   :crush:

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Sitting here and thinking seriously about how my life is going to be like after this lakorn ends. It's so sad and so unfair!!! We need at least one more episode!!! I want to buy the book!!! If only I knew how to read Thai. Funny how I can understand and speak it but I can't even read it!!!!

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur definitely wins "Lakorn of the Year" in my heart!!!! I watched a lot of the lakorns that came out this year but I would have to say that this lakorn wins first place in my heart. Also, ChaRio/ChadaOh wins "Koojin of the Year Award" in my heart too!!! They are by far the BEST and most AWESOME Koojin that I have seen this year.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
After this lakorn ended, either I bit my lower lip off or I might become a vampire drinking my own blood. With Yamapi, Wallace Huo and Mario's lakorn and dramas airing simultaneously means I'm having too much racy dreams. Seriously, one of each kind tormenting my poor soul who already has a low tolerance.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
MissSunny said:
Sitting here and thinking seriously about how my life is going to be like after this lakorn ends. It's so sad and so unfair!!! We need at least one more episode!!! I want to buy the book!!! If only I knew how to read Thai. Funny how I can understand and speak it but I can't even read it!!!!

wow, my thoughts EXACTLY. y couldnt they print a karaoke version of the book?! you know, like how the videos...where the songs have english karaoke phonetics?? lol
ip.smilez said:
IM DONE 555555
And your telekinesis comment OMG GAAHA
hahaha, only speaking what i feel! i cant imagine what kind of fun my own "than" and i would have with that kind of power. lol!!!