[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
LMAO at the Judo vs. tae kwon do scene....i had to have it as my gif...it probably be change later after watching more ep's haha

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
ip.smilez said:
A thi baai mai took tae roo seuk dee <---How I'm feeling heheh <3 One of my favorite songs from PUNCH...off to work on my essay now...<3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=426aafOk5Pw
I always adore your video ipsmilez. I've been following you from early this year.anyway since I started as a member in AF. And what?.. You always impressed me. I get to know more about Chada's lakorn and I give it a try. Yes.. I had been affected by Chada virus. Hehe heh.. Gotta love her more and more..

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
eeeeei smilez!! You are just always soo creative hhaha my favorite one is cutest moments!! heheh I love the beat and the live videos u chose haha great job like always. 

OMGG SPANKY!! I love your sig haha that's one of my favorite scene too lol I had a hard time deciding on a gif too cuz there are so many cute scenes but i had to give it up for the hug scene cuz goshh got me feeling all kinds of feels hahah But I will be changing it later haha especially maybe that bathrobe scene AHHHH! :woot:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
hahaha thx....I already change my GIF AGAIN ahhhhh....too many damn cute interaction off/on screen....

I got mad issues hahaha.....certifiable

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
omgggg That SCENE heeh one of my favorites too Than soo straight forward. She was like is this your proposal? He was just like nahh we're already engaged. NO need to ask since I am going to marry you anyways ahha no way Kew would get away from this man hahaha 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
https://instagram.com/p/94sE54HHbS/

love this pix of their event...look at the way he stares at her

the preview for switch....Mario lights up to me when he talks about N'mint ; ) 

Mint- God help me I never meant such a handsome p'k....mmmm....

https://instagram.com/p/93NjkYSTNv/
https://instagram.com/p/92DqL-wHao/

again where I find this and right click to save? pantip link that was posted earlier?
https://instagram.com/p/900ekMhMmj/
he looks like he is in heaven as he sniff her hahaha

i really should be sleeping but here I am trying stalk Chario ...crack man....crack... :woot2:  :woot:

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
lakornsrok said:
omgggg That SCENE heeh one of my favorites too Than soo straight forward. She was like is this your proposal? He was just like nahh we're already engaged. NO need to ask since I am going to marry you anyways ahha no way Kew would get away from this man hahaha 
Hahaha I like this OH!!.. He don't know how to be romantic but want to be like that. So damn cute propose ever !!.. I also like this simple thing. Don't need to prepare for a candle light dinner, kneel down and propose properly like in other drama. This is actually sweet. I would want someone who want to propose me do like Thun did. It is just important to show how sincere he want to be with me forever In my life. He don't need wealth to show off to me. He just need his heart.... OMG! OMG! OMG!.. I INTO THIS LAKORN TOOOOOOO MUCHMUCH LOLLLLL!!!.. :woot: :woot: :woot:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@hana_pichy;

Awee Thank you dear <3 I've been on a hiatus for a couple of months from making videos of Chalida but since my TSL fever is high, I've been uploading CHADAOH videos every other day lol My video program tends to crash on me if I make 2-3min videos or if I have too much transitions/effects so I have to make my videos simple as possible. My "Insomnia" video is only 1min but with the effects, my program wouldn't render in a larger scale/HD. Therefore, I am unable to make longer videos. I get lucky sometimes though lol thanks for the support (; I sure do have more ideas in my head that will soon translate in my next videos. Tune in na ka

@PJ;

Thank you !!! Part 3 is already in the making hehe

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Hana_Pichy: I know we all love this lakorn soo much hehe we've gone crazy and now have ChadaOh fever heheh but I don't mind I love them too much!! Yes Than is so blunt that he already claims Kew haha no need to ask if she will want to marry him, he already claims her haha 

Spanky, I also changed my gif hehehe I love their bed scene when Than pulled her in closer goshhh that skin ship hehehe I love all of their bed scenes hahah  :drools:

omgg smilez kill me with all your videos already hahaha love them keep them coming girl!!  :woot2:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Maya_Fantasy said:

I didn't know that you gals didn't know that the team has been subbing this all along and they did really quick too, they had some of ep.9 up the same day it aired.  I wasn't sure if we were allowed to post their link in public forum so I never shared it lolz.

ip.smilez thanks again for a new MV, beautiful as always. :woot:

Ohh I knew a FB team is subbing TSL :) I forgot who mentioned the link before but I've been binge watching the eng subs on FB but put it to a stop because I want to wait until TSL is done airing.

Thank you ja <3 ^______^

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
I really want to see Mario & Mint paired up again, but I would rather wait for a good script, good production and good supporting cast for them then rush both into a bad one. As much as I love a pairing, if the script, production and supporting cast isn't up to par, I can't find myself liking it too much.

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
spanky said:
hahaha thx....I already change my GIF AGAIN ahhhhh....too many damn cute interaction off/on screen....

I got mad issues hahaha.....certifiable
LOVE your gif LMAO....that is one of a kind proposed. 

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
I agree. I am so glad Mario and Mint are in this one together or we wouldn't be so in love with them like we are now heheh I do want to see them in a slap kiss though sighh I am willing to wait as long as they get a reunion plz plz

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
I been reading old post and for her new lakorn. I wouldn't mind seeing her with someone else. Like example James Ma :) they should reunite. Missing them, cause I saw their pictures from the Calendar shoot! They were so cute too

Chario can be in 2018 if Both Mint and Mario will accept more lakorns na.

Anyways one more day until the actions in TSL begin ^.^

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Im seriously spoiling myself on all the stuff I missed out.. goodness all them pics are so ps-ed worthy ahhhhhhhhhh XD

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
@Spanky here is the link to save the pic.  https://scontent-iad3-1.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xaf1/t51.2885-15/e35/10852618_1684823105065239_1418397257_n.jpg

Did you see my post from lastnight/early morning to pantip, those pictures are all from the link I post couple of pages back.

ip.smilez said:
Ohh I knew a FB team is subbing TSL :) I forgot who mentioned the link before but I've been binge watching the eng subs on FB but put it to a stop because I want to wait until TSL is done airing.

Thank you ja <3 ^______^

I actually stalking their pages lolz because I watch without subs then I would goes stalked their page and watch it again with subbed.  :bhehe:

I was hooked as soon as I saw it, there is no way I'd be able to wait until lakorn completely. I don't think many peoples would be able to wait if they saw the 1st ep.  This lakorn is too sweet to wait that long.  My sister is waiting it out, but I told her the story as each episode progress, so in a way she is not missing out much.

Glad you didn't wait because if you did we would not have gotten all those sweet MV from you. :shrug:   :thumbsup: