[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
ip.smilez said:
@hana_pichy;

Awee Thank you dear <3 I've been on a hiatus for a couple of months from making videos of Chalida but since my TSL fever is high, I've been uploading CHADAOH videos every other day lol My video program tends to crash on me if I make 2-3min videos or if I have too much transitions/effects so I have to make my videos simple as possible. My "Insomnia" video is only 1min but with the effects, my program wouldn't render in a larger scale/HD. Therefore, I am unable to make longer videos. I get lucky sometimes though lol thanks for the support (; I sure do have more ideas in my head that will soon translate in my next videos. Tune in na ka
Hahaha no matter what I'll tune for your video. You make me fall in love with Chada and after I love her I'll will find a way to love her more and more ka.

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
lakornsrok said:
I agree. I am so glad Mario and Mint are in this one together or we wouldn't be so in love with them like we are now heheh I do want to see them in a slap kiss though sighh I am willing to wait as long as they get a reunion plz plz
If a slap and kiss I want Sawan biang for them. I remembered about the mv ipsmilez make it for them. It was like I watching sb ChadOh version lol.
But if an original script I can wait it for 1 or 2 years but not sooo long na. I want them in a good script like TSL. It make their work in entertainment worth. Many people don't know how to value someone until they got a good script. I reflect this to me. before I don't know much about Chada and just see her with one eye only...buf I think I'm not too late because ipsmilez and TSL make me love Chada. I'll surely not regret to love her.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I'm so nervous and scared girls. I'm nervous of episode 10 and I'm scared that next week is already the last week of TSL!!!! I'm already trying not to cry a river in my room.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Can anyone help me?  I'm trying to find a side profile picture of Mint so I can do a little manipulation with Oh *coughcough* Help please~~~ even though my manip skills are rough I really want to attempt a manipulation lol....

I'm planning to manip the one of Oh & Fern from the honeymoon & travel mag... *coughcough*

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
aikoden said:
Can anyone help me?  I'm trying to find a side profile picture of Mint so I can do a little manipulation with Oh *coughcough* Help please~~~ even though my manip skills are rough I really want to attempt a manipulation lol....

I'm planning to manip the one of Oh & Fern from the honeymoon & travel mag... *coughcough*

I will try my best to search for one!! =D

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
aikoden said:

I have a good one for you but it has Sugus in it. I've been trying to use an app to manip him but it ain't working. Is this side profile okay?

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
How ironic is that when I first made this thread back in Dec, I was having trouble writing my research essay and at the same time, making updates here. Now, here I am again writing another essay and TSL is coming to an end. Oh how times flies.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
MissSunny said:
@aikoden, how about this pic?

http://i41.tinypic.com/3024ec2.jpg

ip.smilez said:

I have a good one for you but it has Sugus in it. I've been trying to use an app to manip him but it ain't working. Is this side profile okay?

Thanks ladies.. will see what I come up with.. hahaha... It's so unnatural how it looks like on my screen right now gaaahhhh.. I wish I was as talented as Nikki & Ceci when it comes to manipulation eeek!

@SmileZ, I know right????

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ Thanks, will check it out.

& Oh wow... the outcome isn't satisfying to me.. especially the font... I went blank on that... ehhh.  will probably touch it up/or change the wp completely if I'm not lazy :p  555, plus my manip failed, so I just cut/pasted instead 555.

Here's how it looks without the effects etc.  Does it look natural??? 555. :/

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
aikoden said:
^ Thanks, will check it out.

& Oh wow... the outcome isn't satisfying to me.. especially the font... I went blank on that... ehhh.  will probably touch it up/or change the wp completely if I'm not lazy :p  555, plus my manip failed, so I just cut/pasted instead 555.

Here's how it looks without the effects etc.  Does it look natural??? 555. :/

LOVE IT&Sharing these !!!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Good job! !! Yes they need a good script. ..I don't like too stubborn.... can't wait to see the pictures from the event. ..my heart can't handle ep 10...u guys gonna have to spoil me

itzdao

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you for all the beautiful finn-worthy TSL content! What an adorable young, hot, and hip pair!

I really will miss seeing Mint & Oh's onscreen and off screen interactions. They reeled

me in good, and I am hooked! I need more :heart:  ChadaOh  :heart:  in my life. Who's ready for ep. 10?

I am! Bring it on Wednesday :)

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
Omg their pictures from the Meet and Greet party just exploded all over my Instagram :) so FIN tbh i fangirling over them so hard and my sister think I'm crazy!! Ahhhh can't help it since I love them so much since the start :p