[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
SO MANY WONDERFUL PICTURES OF OUR LOVELY COUPLE!!! =D What a great way to start my Tuesday looking at those pictures!!!! <3

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Not yet... still preparing for the sad part.  This week episodes going to be tough and then next week ending, going to be so hard and sad... I miss them already when I think about the ending next week. :(

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Maya_Fantasy said:
Not yet... still preparing for the sad part.  This week episodes going to be tough and then next week ending, going to be so hard and sad... I miss them already when I think about the ending next week. :(

Me too girl. =(

spanky

sarNie OldFart
wicked cute!!! The carrying is adorb and groping action hahaha...they are all smile. .they look like a real couple in that 1st pix

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
They're both sassy. I love all Tharn's eagerness for marriage to Kiew. Like when they were at her parents' house and he went in to check out her room, she made a comment about making sure he doesn't accidentally enter Champagne's room, and he goes
T: why are you mentioning someone else?
K: You started it
He pulls her into a hug. Seductive!
T: I haven't even started anything yet
K: go, before my parents come hear you
T: It'd be good if they heard us. Then we'd have to get married tomorrow.

Kekeke.

And when she complained that his proposal was not romantic at all he replied that she should agree to get married to him quickly and he'll make the wedding g the most romantic ever. <333 He is in so deep.
Mario and Mint are seriously cute!

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
jjinxx said:
They're both sassy. I love all Tharn's eagerness for marriage to Kiew. Like when they were at her parents' house and he went in to check out her room, she made a comment about making sure he doesn't accidentally enter Champagne's room, and he goes
T: why are you mentioning someone else?
K: You started it
He pulls her into a hug. Seductive!
T: I haven't even started anything yet
K: go, before my parents come hear you
T: It'd be good if they heard us. Then we'd have to get married tomorrow.

Kekeke.

And when she complained that his proposal was not romantic at all he replied that she should agree to get married to him quickly and he'll make the wedding g the most romantic ever. <333 He is in so deep.
Mario and Mint are seriously cute!

And he did make the wedding the most romantic ever!!! With the bubbles flying everywhere!!! It was such a cute wedding!!!! I want my future wedding to be exactly just like that! Kew's wedding dress and Than's wedding tux was just perfect! I like how Than did not wear black or white and instead wore a pastel blue!!! Makes me love it even more!!!! =D So unique!!!

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
OK reading that scene again by Jjinxx and what MissSunny says above, I AM READY FOR TOMORROW bring it on TSL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm ready for you for anything, sad, tears, or heartache I'm so ready for tomorrow!  :woot2:  :woot:  :dance1:  :dance3:  :dance2:

Sorry no "LIKES" left today.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
hahaha...I always run out of "Likes" ahhh...soo excited for wed but not...i prob. hold out til thurs ep...hahaha who am I kidding I said that the last time and couldn't do it...seriously CRACK man

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Catching up I'm going in to ep 6.  Each episode is so good that I can just keep rewatching the lakorn.  I'm very very very curious who Thun really is now.. is he Mek or is he Khun Luang... ahhhh, will figure it out when I catch up.

Anyways, CHADAOH really gives me lots of feels~~~  I haven't been this obsessed or so into a couple in quite awhile.. so this is quite refreshing :D :D :D  I will definitely be sad once this lakorn ends... must catch up so I can spazz.. yikes!!!  but oh... the looks they had for each other... makes me melt..... :3 :3 :3...

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
YAY!!!! THE RATINGS KEEP GETTING HIGHER!!!! =D SO PROUD AND HAPPY FOR TSL!!!!! This lakorn definitely deserves the high ratings. Our lovely couple Mint and Mario definitely deserves the high ratings!!!!