[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
So happy that this lakorn is getting such a positive feedback. So proud of all the cast and so proud of the storyline. SO PROUD OF TSL!!! I just can't say enough good things about this lakorn!!!! CH3 YOU BETTER PAIR MARIO AND MINT UP AGAIN OR YOU WILL HAVE A LOT OF ANGRY FANS!!!!!!! INCLUDING ME!!!!

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Can't wait to spazz with you all tomorrow again!!!! =D Keep your posts coming!!! Your posts makes my day so much better!!!! <3

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@spanky;

I try not to spam at MARIOMINTINTERFC too much 55555 I literally do 10 posts a day and when I do recaps of an episode, OHHH man lol

WHOOOT I HAVE TOMORROW OFFFFF. CANT WAIT FOR EP10

cool :)

sarNie Adult
ip.smilez said:
@spanky;
I try not to spam at MARIOMINTINTERFC too much 55555 I literally do 10 posts a day and when I do recaps of an episode, OHHH man lol
WHOOOT I HAVE TOMORROW OFFFFF. CANT WAIT FOR EP10
Hahaha giiirl you try but you don't succeed :loool: I love your spams though, WOOO HAWT STUFF.

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
I saw Mint and Mario picture for episode 10 with their black jackets NOW I want them in action lakorn. they look soo good with their outfits! I would share picture here but I don't know how ._.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Was watching the "THE POLL" show today and Mario was on, he asks "If you have supernatural power like Thun in the lakorn, what kind of supernatural power you want to have and why?"

So ladies, what's your answer?  :yes: 

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Maya_Fantasy said:
Was watching the "THE POLL" show today and Mario was on, he asks "If you have supernatural power like Thun in the lakorn, what kind of supernatural power you want to have and why?"

I would like a superpower that will allow me to absord anyone's power so that I can have any power I want. LOL!!! But I really like the superpowers of teleportation, invisibility, mind-reading, mind-control, and flying. =) If I had teleportation, I can go to anywhere in the world. If I had the power of mind-reading and mind-control, I can make CH3 pair Mario and Mint up again! XD And I would just like to fly for fun. 

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Oh wow oh wow... I'm almost caught up.  just episode 9 to go and then I'll catch this week's eps.  *gasp*  This lakorn is so good in storyline and casting.  I remember seeing the trailers back then and I was so confused with Mario's abilities, since I wasn't expecting it.  But... CHADAOH just oozes together with their chemistry.  I think the only acting I'm not that satisified with was from Champagne's real and fake father.  I couldn't take Tanong seriously as a crazy psycho person for some reason.  His character is such an obsessive creep though.. eeek!!!

Anyways, I'm really happy to finally see more of the past.  Goodness, Chadaoh looks beautiful in them traditional clothes.  I must say that it is sad for Mek's character though :( :( :(  ahhhhh....

I find Anima to be so adorable!!!  Does anyone know where I can find myself a "Nana"??? 555.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Haha. ..I think that's the point...tanong is suppose to be creepy scary. ..it's wed "technically" .. I feel ep 11 is when he realize no matter what it's not worth losing kew...hopefully it'd be sooner in ep 10

ahhh...their body land. at the event  :pervie: hips/shoulder/head leaning towards each other even when they aren't standing so close. 

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xap1/t51.2885-15/s640x640/sh0.08/e35/12081072_493187607530450_273848333_n.jpg

his hand was on her thigh while playing w/the ballon...naturally touching and both are soo comfortable about it  :drools:

there's a post there...they are being compared to 90's KW - num/kob, touch/ning, mew/willy 

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ Whoa.. I didn't believe the actor for Tanong to be psycho when he was in prison.. because I didn't feel his acting chops but man.. watching ep 9 gaaahhhhhh.. I began worrying so bad.... eeek!!  Psycho creeper alert.. MAJOR CREEPER!!! 

Alright, I somehow caught up but man... ep 9 had me tingling with goosebumps since I was so worried for Anima.  Oh my goodness, I was getting teary for her poor self.  Thank goodness P'Korn came on time before anything else happened *sniffsniff* ahhhh.  My heart was going to jump out of my chest... :(

Man... Mario is a great actor... I could see his coldblooded-ness from his Than character.  Than is turning into Khun Luang more and more.. but didn't KL turn crazy because he was drugged?  In either case, at the rate of what he's doing.. things are getting serious and seems like it'll probably get out of hand.  I worry for Than & Kew. 

I guess I'll just say ep9 was pretty intense overall.  AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!  Poor Mek & poor Anima :( :( :(

Btw, who came up with the characters' names?  I still can't take Champagne seriously, even though it can be a possible nickname in Thailand.. the same for "BuBu/BooBoo" for Anima's friend's boyfriend.  555

----------

As for the event.. oh the body language :D :D :D oh my my my XD

spanky

sarNie OldFart
hahaha...p'chu the writer...i think the name is suppose to be ridiculous ...hell the character are ridiculous ....sadly i can't wait..i'll be at  wrk sneaking on here for spoilers

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Arghhh.. Just a few more hours to go for Thailand time. I can't wait.. But I need to prepare my soul and body to get through tonight ep.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
spanky said:
Haha. ..I think that's the point...tanong is suppose to be creepy scary. ..it's wed "technically" .. I feel ep 11 is when he realize no matter what it's not worth losing kew...hopefully it'd be sooner in ep 10

ahhh...their body land. at the event  :pervie: hips/shoulder/head leaning towards each other even when they aren't standing so close. 

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xap1/t51.2885-15/s640x640/sh0.08/e35/12081072_493187607530450_273848333_n.jpg

his hand was on her thigh while playing w/the ballon...naturally touching and both are soo comfortable about it  :drools:

there's a post there...they are being compared to 90's KW - num/kob, touch/ning, mew/willy 

here goes the article you are referring to

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Maya_Fantasy said:

I've thought about this numerous of times but its either:
The power to heal so that I can heal all my loved ones from distressing times mentally or physically
The power to control time because time is such an interesting concept and especially nowadays time is moving by quicker than anything and sometimes I just want to live in a specific moment for a looooong time
How about you maya_fantasy?