[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
MissSunny said:
Goodness girls. I was shaking throughout episode 10. SO. INTENSE! Everyone is mad at Than and they should be! He is being stupid. Of course I understand why he is acting like that because if one of my siblings was that injured and kidnapped, I would want to hunt down that asshole too. However, I like that Kew is trying to pull him out of his mind of revenge. I liked the scene when Kew was telling Than that he is repeating the same mistake as he did in the past life.

I don't know about you ladies, but I actually LOVE when Thun stabbed Tanong, I wish Thun would have stabs him more HAHAHA :dance3:  To me this scene shows that Thun will always love and protect his loves one no matter at what causes.  The knight, the old gentleman mentally.  :crush:  :thumbsup:

I know I sound really evil and also Karma going to be after Thun again next life, but still Tanong so DESERVED to get stabbed or killed from what he did to Kew and Anima.  :yes:

Step said:

Ahh she's so cute with her admission about Mario hotness LOL  :whahuh:   Mint is totally in love with Mario, if I do say so myself  HAHAHA  :loool:  :lolyup:   :sweat:  I won't say how Mario feels about Mint, lets the pictures speaks for itself HAHAHA  :clap2:  :rofl:  OK don't mind me I'm just crazy fangirlingggggggggggggggg  :cloud9:  b/c I love TSL to pieces!  :cloud9:

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Hopefully we get to see Than and Kew back together again in tomorrow's episode. Now that I think about it, I like that Than and Kew are like a normal couple that fight and get angry at each other and then they come back together again because they know that they really love each other. Sometimes you only get to see how much you love another person when your relationship with that person is tested. Than and Kew's relationship is being tested right now and I am happy to know that they will both be able to get through it. 

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Maya_Fantasy said:

I don't know about you ladies, but I actually LOVE when Thun stabbed Tanong, I wish Thun would have stabs him more HAHAHA :dance3:  To me this scene shows that Thun will always love and protect his loves one no matter at what causes.  The knight, the old gentleman mentally.  :crush:  :thumbsup:

I know I sound really evil and also Karma going to be after Thun again next life, but still Tanong so DESERVED to get stabbed or killed from what he did to Kew and Anima.  :yes:

I admit that I was happy Than stabbed Tanong because he really deserved it! I did think that Kew overreacted in the hospital because Than did save her life and yet she was angry. However, I understand that she doesn't want him to be a killer or go to jail. On the other hand, I understand Than's point of view too. I think the only way for everyone to be safe is for Tanong to die.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
So true, I feel like shaking Kew when she said that to Thun when he said "but he is trying to killed you or something along that line" and she still stubborn about it by talking to him rudely.  If I were her I would run to hug him and tell him "thank you, but I love you too much to let you become a killer because of crazy Tanong"  :pervie:  :bhehe:  LOLz

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I just have to say that Mint's acting in today's episode was really great!!! I could feel her heartbreak and sadness as she cried during the different scenes between her and Than. Man, Than was such a horrible boyfriend for telling her to get out of his life if she doesn't like what he is doing. Oh wait, he's not her boyfriend, he's her fiancee! How can you treat the woman that you are about to marry like that Than!? Bad boy!

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Than wore all black mostly throughout today's episode that if I didn't know any better, I would have thought that someone died and he was attending a funeral or something. Good thing no one died though. 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...their scene is soo heartbreaking but awesome...i did not fully watch cuz my heart can't take it...waaahhh..canit wait for ep11 n them making up

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
spanky said:
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...their scene is soo heartbreaking but awesome...i did not fully watch cuz my heart can't take it...waaahhh..canit wait for ep11 n them making up

It was heart-breaking but they both did an amazing job so I just had to watch it!!! Mario and Mint were able to portray the emotions so well!!!! 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I was too happy to see Thun stabbed Tanong so I don't really care much what Thun said to Kew, because I know what he's doing is for good intentions lolz.  But I also know why he said that to her, since Tanong said next time "your wife" won't get away" and Tanong is still alive so he had to say that to her so she'd stay away from him.  (Funny thought that Tanong says "wife" instead of girlfriend :bhehe:  )

MissSunny this new out for revenge Thun is not that same sweet Thun, so he wore black to mourned his old sweet loving Thun.  :D

Mario did an excellence jobs with being a revengeful psycho, his eyes is scaring me.  :nailbiter:

Mint is so much mature in this lakorn comparing to her other lakorn, so her overall looks fits the roles and her acting improved along with her maturity.  Good jobs to her and wishing her well with many great success with all her upcoming/future projects.  This is her only lakorn that I actually watch from beginning to end... the rest is just too blah, blah, blah.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Girls, I just have to say that Than was soooooooooooooooooooo HOT today when he was using his telekinesis powers to beat up Tanong!!! I was so satisfied!!!  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dude:  :dude:  :dude:  :dude:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Haha. ..I understand both sides... they r both afraid of losing each other

Kew is afraid of the past repeating and will lose him

Thun afraid she'll get taken away from him (death)

I know they want to divulge about the past....but it would be soo much better if they worked together. ..but they've done soo good not giving us too much drama. ..I guess I can handle 2.5 ep of it

I did watched their scenes. .. they r soo good.. the angst...

I watched her w/1st/mark/ronapee

Ronapee is what I ffw less until now...o
I barely ffw...I like her in cupid but not w/bomb...tried it but couldn't do it...bomb was lucky with taew n the good script/cast but even with that I had a hard time watching. ..tried ktwj...I pretend that NEVER happened haha

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
MissSunny said:
Hopefully we get to see Than and Kew back together again in tomorrow's episode. Now that I think about it, I like that Than and Kew are like a normal couple that fight and get angry at each other and then they come back together again because they know that they really love each other. Sometimes you only get to see how much you love another person when your relationship with that person is tested. Than and Kew's relationship is being tested right now and I am happy to know that they will both be able to get through it. 

So true, their relationships and problems/misunderstanding is on point, not too much and not too little just enough to have drama each episode, also kiss and made up each episode too.  I can't stand lakorn where n'ek and p'ek stayed mad at each others for no reason and suddenly made up in the last 5 minutes before lakorn end.

Everyone has drama in their life, but no one goes overboard just this lakorn that has some tension but not to the point of tangled with no way out.  Great jobs producer/writers and the whole teams behind this wonderful lakorn.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
we've been on cloud9 for a long time so today's Episode got me all tensed up.

A loose translation of the scene that tore me up besides the scene where Kew asked Thun not to marry Champagne.

T: Kew, Do you know what he did? If I didn't come in time, what could have happen to you?
K: Then I have to thank you right? Thank you for killing him to help me
T: You know this, what do you want to do?
K: I don't want you to be a evil person
T: Listen to me good Kew, I can become more evil than this. If Thanong is not dead, I will follow him and kill him. I won't allow him to do anything to you.
K: Hey. You're not thinking about stopping. You don't feel wrong at all. Or is this the real you and behavior of yours? You kill someone, you really don't feel wrong at all?
T: This is me
K: If your love is like this, let me tell you, I don't want it
T: If you're not satisfied, then get out of my life

a pic to brighten up the mood

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Maya_Fantasy said:
So true, I feel like shaking Kew when she said that to Thun when he said "but he is trying to killed you or something along that line" and she still stubborn about it by talking to him rudely.  If I were her I would run to hug him and tell him "thank you, but I love you too much to let you become a killer because of crazy Tanong"  :pervie:  :bhehe:  LOLz
I very much agree with your statement here, Maya.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
THANKS to TSL, I HAVE BEEN UP THREE DAYS AND TWO NIGHTS TRYING TO FINISH MY ESSAY 5555

Story behind these pics. Thanks to P'Hokulanii for the translation <3

So @punjanprama & @mint_chalida are talking and then @mario_mm38 interrupted and said "I especially like her hand and feet." 
Pic c: tagged

Not once, twice, thrice, but multiple of times, we have seen Mario play with Mint's hands and talk about her hands/feet...now he's saying he likes em 55555555

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Mario and Mint really look so perfect together!!! I can't say it enough!!!! I really really really wish with all my heart that we will get to see them in another lakorn hopefully soon. While I wait, I will continue to write fanfics about them.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
You're welcome!

I've missed two weeks coming here to spazz with ya !!! You gals are doing a great job with the spazzes ahah !! Love em all! BRING ON THE FF!! I know there will be a bunch of FF coming soon lol :)