[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
hehehe yes yes Mario and Mint would make cutest babies!! EEEI hehe 

Today's episode got me feeling super depressed!! GOSH 
Yeah Than and Kew are both wrong in their own ways. Each of them wouldn't allow themselves to see the other's point of view. SOOO hurtful though when Than told Kew to get out of his life goshhh soo sad!! hehe but I can't wait for tomorrow's episode. Hoping there will be some fin scenes! Eii hahah soo funny I know Kew thanked him soo sarcastically so of course he would be mad but still he needs to understand that he is repeating the past and by doing so it can put their relationship at risk  :cry:

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
I feel so much pain for both. I sympathize with Kew more unlike the popular opinion of feeling more for Than. Kew has done nothing but try to help him positively and help him hone his powers so he doesn't become evil like the words given from the fortune teller. Yet he isn' willing to help himself and let's the worst get to him bringing out the bad. You can only watch the one you love self-destruct for so long. At this point sometimes they need to be willing to change for the better themselves instead of you pushing them

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Whooo... Than gives me the chills with his coldblooded looks of wanting revenge, but oh he looks so yummy at the same time.  He looks so bad during the motorcycle scene :woot: :drools: I know he wants revenge but he needs to see the love that surrounds him as well.  I must say it's quite sad that Than did not visit Nee at all in the hospital except for that first time.  *shakes head*  Nee really needed her brother's comfort and support but where is he????  Out looking for revenge.  At least P'Korn has been by her side throughout.. just like his promise *sniffsniff*  ohhhh.. my poor Nee.  </3

The police are useless... you must always take things into your own hands.  Than fired so many shots at Tanong in the water that I'm surprised he didn't get shot at all... grrrr... unless I missed something?

Anyways, I laughed at the scene of when Mor Krit was trying to enter Nee's hospital room but was stopped and searched by the bodyguards and he snatched one of his flower back from the guard ahahahaha.... It was a nice comic relief from all the seriousness.

As for Champagne... this lady is getting on my nerves!!!  I originally felt bad for her but she's becoming a crazy psycho like her dad.  Yikes!! No more pity!

Sigh, when Than finally sees Nee in her bedroom at the house, he says for her to understand because he's trying to catch the bad guy for her so she won't be scared... ooowaaaahhhhh, I don't know if I find that comforting or not.  But ohhhh, poor Nee just keeps breaking my heart.  :cry:   See Than, you should've comforted her instead.  :whatever:

AND OMG, KEW!!!!! Gaaaahhhhhhhh!!!  Darn you Tanong!!! :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:  Yeah you better be scared of Than and his power!!!  Heck yeah Than, stab him!!!  I know Kew doesn't want Tanong to die but seeing the preview.. he should've been killed instead because he escapes yet again!!! grrr, useless useless useless!!!

Sigh, another intense episode. :whatever:  Make up my dear~~ CHADAOH.

-----------

Thanks for sharing the event pics, it surely does brighten the mood here 555.  & there'll definitely be FFs alright :p  Can't wait to start reading again 555.

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
omggg Julie!! I can't believe it hahah you caught up!! WOOOTT!! haha your comments are soo funny!! LOL I think it wasn't only you who was happy when Tanong got stabbed lmaoo most of us are soo glad hahah But seriously Than should've stabbed him more even when he is going to die, he dare insult Than too soo annoying man!! I just want him to die! OMGGG I can't wait for tomorrow's episode wooohooo some fin scenes haha hopefully but still gosh CHADAOH did a SPLENDID job portraying their character in today's intense episode. No actually ChadaOh been doing wonderful but even excelled in today's episode on another level! hah I now want to see Than's turn to cry ahha  :weee:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ 555, yes PJ.  I officially caught up YAY XD.

But yes, one stab was not satisfactory at all.  Tanong should've just died but nope, they just have to give us more drama for the next ep.. argghh!  But then it's not just him.. there's crazy Champagne now too... O_O

Chadaoh is adoing a splendid job.  Their portrayal is superb, I'm immersed into their characters.  I kind of wish there would be more past scenes though.. or at least have them finish reading the journal...  I want to know what else happens, like if Kaew ever found the truth about what happened to Khun Luang for him to go berserk or if she ever forgave him etc.. but I don't know... they leave you with cliffhangers for so long~~~

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
I think the past would be revealed as some spoilers have shown us hahahah but since there are spoilers, I am sure that we will know what is going on  :shutup:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ FF can be read at the ---> Fan Fiction Fever  <--- (click) or you can search down at the bottom of the forum homepage.

*coughcough* I probably won't write anything anytime soon but I'll sure be making posters 555.

--------------

edit:  DARN!!  When you have a few songs and scenes in mind to make a mv but then you realized you're not good at editing videos.. oowaaahhhhh *hidesinacornerandcries*  :cry: :cry: :cry:

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Watching episode 10 again and I feel so sad for Khun Nee. She just wants her older brother to come see her and comfort her. I really like Nee and Korn's interactions in the hospital. They are getting so close to each other! YAY!!!!

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Alrighty, here are some screencaps from episode 10. First set of screencaps is Than in action trying to catch Tanong. =D Mario should really do an action movie where is a spy or something!!! =D Let Mint be the leading lady! XD

Credit: TV3 Official

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
We didn't get to see Than smile at all in this episode!!!! That's how serious things were in this episode. Can't wait for tomorrow!!!! Hopefully it will be a brighter episode for our lovely couple.

mzmoua06

sarNie Hatchling
There was some serious intense shit that went down in this esp!!!

My gawd, Mint you have really shine in this series more then u have in the past! I hope this carries on n the hype keeps going even after ChariOh is done... becoz she has worked so hard to prove herself in so many asspects! This is why i adore her so much! Su su na ka!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ Yup, with each lakorn, Mint grows more as an actress~~~

& thanks for the recaps @MissSunny, there's too many scenes I want to recap.. that it'll probably just turn into gifs :3

*coughcough* because I have no life and I'm addicted to Chadaoh, here's a FF poster I whipped up :p