[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
I have such conflicted feelings, I want to cry because it's so damn sad but I want to smile because everyone's acting is so on point and I'm happy that bad guy was stabbed.
Now for the really conflicted feeling is who do I agree with...
Tan-I understand his actions and feelings, he is an older sibling. He has responsibility and pressure and it all seems to multiply when he can't protect his beloved younger sister and his kaew. With being provoked in addition even more it's hard to think rationally. He is right about the whole "this is me and if u can't accept that then leave" thing. I mean his irrationality is a part of him so.... Yeah....

Kaew- I love love her in this ep so much with that spotless A+ crying acting scene and her acting in general like damn. Okay. I understand that she wants nothing but to help tan. She doesn't want him to be a killer. She cares about human life. She cares in general.

Damn who do I support ... The stress is worst then having my chemistry on one day the English the next day -.-'

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
MissSunny said:
Screencaps of the heartbreak for our lovely couple in episode 10!!! </3

Credit: TV3 Official

Is it really heartbreaking????????.. Do I need box of tissue.. Oh no.. I don't caught up with ep 10 again. I know it's must be sad. Seriously thun wouldn't smile in this ep?
That's tears flow out from chada's heart.. Oh no.. Seriously.. She had prove she is really gorgeous..

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Lyly_isthebest said:
I have such conflicted feelings, I want to cry because it's so damn sad but I want to smile because everyone's acting is so on point and I'm happy that bad guy was stabbed.
Now for the really conflicted feeling is who do I agree with...
Tan-I understand his actions and feelings, he is an older sibling. He has responsibility and pressure and it all seems to multiply when he can't protect his beloved younger sister and his kaew. With being provoked in addition even more it's hard to think rationally. He is right about the whole "this is me and if u can't accept that then leave" thing. I mean his irrationality is a part of him so.... Yeah....

Kaew- I love love her in this ep so much with that spotless A+ crying acting scene and her acting in general like damn. Okay. I understand that she wants nothing but to help tan. She doesn't want him to be a killer. She cares about human life. She cares in general.

Damn who do I support ... The stress is worst then having my chemistry on one day the English the next day -.-'

You are so on point girl!!!! I couldn't agree more!!! =) 

Srey Sros

sarNie Egg
CHario_Fan15 said:
Yes today episode was so INTENSE ahhhh I can't wait for tomorrow! But then. Not next week! Mario pull out the character so freaking amazing!!! sorry about my language. I like the scenes where Kew was talking to him and crying and he almost cry too! Omg this two just so perfect. They were sooooo into the character! And Mint was crying so many scenes! Dang I love them so much like Chario Fever everyday!!!!ahhhhh going crazy I love every episodes!!! but this episode omg!
Yes, me too. I will love Mario and Mint or MM forever!! They are a best Koo Jin, right?

tgamber

sarNie Adult
While everyone else is watching ep 10 again and again, I'm still afraid to touch it the second time. I am don't want to get headache from crying again.

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
Oh man, episode 10 was intense.  I didn't even watch every scene.  Episode 11 started with a bang,  Champagne is just as bad as ever. As from the preview, she pushed her adopted dad down the stairs.  Now she's in the hospital visiting crazy Tanong and he's asking for help. It's serious when Than got Kew's resignation letter but I kinda thought it was funny since she quit so much from before. 

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
Lol, I never know when thai shows start officially so I missed the first part.  Man, Champagne's adopted dad is not that nice of a person anyways.  Holy crap, Champagne went to visit the adopted dad in hospital, remembers how he abuses her physically and verbally, then took off his oxygen, adopted mom was there to see that so she put it back, so dad's ok, And Champagne ran away again. 

So Than and Kew meets, apparently she returned the engagement ring when she resigned. I wished I understood their conversation.  Aww man, now both of them are sad and kinda crying.  

Past life, Khun Kaew wants to break the engagement, like in the spoilers, her parents were the ones that asked why over a slave, and the mom just wants to postpone it. She gets up and leaves, and Khun Warong holds onto her hands and I think she gives his bracelet back to him.  Ked is outside smiling.  What a B****!  and we flashback to how Khun Kaew fell in the river.  Wow, Ked's slave threw the flower in the river and Ked convinces Kaew to get it, then pushes her into the river.  Mek fished Kaew out of the river, and Ked I think suggests take her back to her room.  Then flashback to Mek gets stabbed again, lol, we get to see his death for the 4th time.  Now Ked is making Kaew feeling more sad and guilty about Mek's death. 

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
Past life again.  Ked goes to comfort Warong, repeat of him rejecting her again.  Kwanrong saw him do that, tries to get her to come to him again, then decides to get Warong out of the way.  That leads to their fighting.  OMG OMG, so apparently Warong did not kill Kwanrong, I don't remember how to spell his name.  Ked wanted to protect Warong, he pulled out his little knife and Ked accidentally stabbed Kwanrong instead.  So Tanong also made a promise to Ked in the past life besides the one to Warong.  Tanong escaped because Champagne gave him a brooch or something and he used that to pick his lock. and...Tanong escaped again. 

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
Aww so some scenes with Korn and Nee at the cafe. She calls him P'Korn now.  So shy and cute. The friends are eating and Pu is silent.  They're talking about Kew and now Pu might have a chance to marry Kew.  However, even he knows that if he marries Kew, she'll still love Than. They also talk about the past life and if Warong had not killed anyone, Kaew and Warong would have married and been together.  Than finds out Tanong escaped, calls Kew, she doesn't answer because she's too deep in thought or just ignoring his call? He freaks out and comes running to her house.  He tries to take her away, she resists.  Lol, he carries her away, oh man.  Aww, he drags her to his house, he won't let go of her wrist until Nee tells him to let go.  Than, Korn, and Nee discusses what to do, I think they say go to the parent's farm.  Than goes to convinces her, he briefly gets to hug her.  I think she agrees to go. The two sets of siblings eat together, it's silent.  Champagne comes to stir up trouble, saying you're marrying me, and the reactions are like, yeah right. Than takes Champagne away. 

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
Wth, my stream buffered three times in the beginning and won't start the episode.  Than packs to go to the farm, I assumed he brought a gun because that was in yesterday's preview...nvm, he remembers Kew's words and leaves it at home  Oh, so the two sets of siblings come to the farm. Parents find out about the situation and freaks out.  Than promises that nothing will happen to Kaew, he promises with his life.  Champagne goes to Than's house, guards won't let her in, The servants come, the young one accidentally tells Champagne that Than took Kaew somewhere, Champagne demands where, they say they don't know.  Champagne is pissed off.  Wth, Tanong is at her house again and they discuss their plan. 

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
spanky said:
Does thun get shoot by the end of ep?? Dammit. .I can't watch till after wrk :(
Lol, I know, I'm wondering the same thing. Episode has not ended yet. I am sure that will be our cliffhanger for when we go into the final episode next week.