[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
Kew updates her friends on where she is.  Than thinks back to what Tanong said before Than stabbed him.  Than's getting paranoid about the workers on the farm, suspecting them.  He wants to catch Tanong so he plans to leave.  Kew caught him and I think he promised that he would stay with her but he's not planning on keeping that promise.  Kew tells her parents she's not marrying Than, they're asking why.  WTH, she said she'll marry Pu.  She's crazy.  So Than didn't leave. Pu's trying to sneak off to visit Kew. Ugh, Champagne has a spy at the farm I think. 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Thank you for translation :)
w3irdg3m said:
Kew updates her friends on where she is.  Than thinks back to what Tanong said before Than stabbed him.  Than's getting paranoid about the workers on the farm, suspecting them.  He wants to catch Tanong so he plans to leave.  Kew caught him and I think he promised that he would stay with her but he's not planning on keeping that promise.  Kew tells her parents she's not marrying Than, they're asking why.  WTH, she said she'll marry Pu.  She's crazy.  So Than didn't leave. Pu's trying to sneak off to visit Kew. Ugh, Champagne has a spy at the farm I think. 

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
Than's following Kew around on the farm. Than and Kew have another conversation that I don't understand :cry: . I think he said he'll love her no matter what.  How the heck did Champagne get a spy at the farm.  Jeez, evil father and daughter team talking.  Korn and Nee are talking. Korn said he's worried about Nee.  Aww, they're adorable. Korn brought out a wrap for Nee and put it on her and hugged her.  He won't let her go and she said she'll call her bro for help.  Aww, They stay out admiring the stars. Krit goes to visit the adopted dad and mom to ask about Champagne and Tanong, 

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
The adopted mom told Krit Champagne tried to kill the adopted dad.  Adopted dad opens his eyes. Champagne comes in to see the adopted dad.  Krit stands behind a wall in the hospital room and hears Champagne rant about hurting Than, Kew, and Nee.  Breakfast time at the farm.  I'm happy to see Nee smiling and being her bubbly self again.  They begin breakfast but get interrupted by a worker.  Than wants go to somewhere, Kew doesn't want him to go, Korn said he'll go with Than.  The two older brother leaves.  Crap, Champagne's at the farm disguised as a worker.  Yesterday's episode was crazy, this one is more calm and does not have so much crying.  

This show is sooooo good.

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
Kew and Nee goes back to eating breakfast.  Kew sees Champagne but doesn't tell Nee what she saw.  Ugh, she goes out to follow Champagne. Mek appears and begs her to run away but of course she doesn't hear him and keeps on following Champagne. Wth Kew, what are you doing? So Than and Korn goes with the parents, they are talking to two workers.  Than realizes the other two are alone and runs back.  Champagne and Kew have a confrontation and Mek is there.  Champagne pulls out a gun.  Than's comes back, Nee spilled the food, and said that Kew left.  Korn comes back and there's a freakout.  Kew is running after Champagne who has a gun, I think Champagne threatened to kill herself.  Damn, Champagne shot Kew, flesh wound on arm.  Than's running after Kew, he turns around and gets hit in the face by Tanong. Champagne's just yelling at Kew spewing out everything about Than and Korn.  Crap, so this is where it ends, with Kew running away from Champagne who has a gun and is shooting at her and Tanong knocking out Than. 

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Kew's no nangek. She is not like those who won't report the crime to police and forgive and forget. She just hates seeing Khun Thun hunting and hurting others. He's not a police. He's making everything chaotic by his rushed decisions. If only he gave Tanong to police without stabbing him, Tanong will be locked up instead, rather than be at the hospital where he got sneaked away again. If only he wasn't blinded by his rage and decided to make use of Champagne, she won't be this revengful. So, his impulsive decisions lead them there. Kew understand that he's worried but if I were her, I'd stop him too. Killing someone always affect the murderer even in the case of self defense. But I don't really agree with her marrying Pu. It's being disrespectful of their loves lasting two lifetimes. I think they should show us Khun Kaew being regretful later in the past for pushing Luang Warong away. If not, why would she leave behind a diary.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why leave us with such a cliffhanger!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????? I'm so frustrated and mad now!!!!!

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I guess we are going to have to suffer with all the stupid evil things that Tanong and Champagne are going to do in episode 12!!!!!! I was hoping that all the evil things would be done with in episode 11!!!!! I HATE YOU CHAMPAGNE!!!! I HATE YOU STUPID TANONG!!!!! JUST DIE ALREADY!!!!! >.< SO MAD!!!!!! I am not happy at all!!!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
She threaten that do he won't leave lol

They r both blinded in wanting to protect each other. . That's what love is..protect the other. . No matter what harm gets to u...trust n work with each other. .. he didn't help the trust by doing his own plan n ignoring her

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah, they haven't been talking to each other at all.  She's scared that he's repeating the mistakes of the past and doesn't want him to kill anyone while his whole thought process is to get rid of Tanong so Nee and Kew can be safe again.  :cry: I'm so sad this is ending next week.  Hopefully all the drama is over with in the first half so we have the second 55 minutes devoted to their wedding and their happily ever after. 

Here is another clip of their party.
https://youtu.be/0DO97qjjGog

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
I feel like you guys are being so hard on Kew and not seeing it from Kew's perspective at all. I agree with @tgamber. It is not a matter of trusting or not trusting Than. He's already shown he can't be trusted with his thirst for revenge and the dangers that come with it. She's afraid of having history repeat itself yet Thann is being completely blind to it and it's only adding more oil to the fire.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I'm feeling a little mad and sad so I'm gonna post up this picture. =) Not sure if it was posted already but hopefully it will make everyone's day better! =D I can't wait for this scene!!!!!!!!!!  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer:

Credit: Mint Chalida Vijitvongthong

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
omgggg there is another photo to fin  too!! It's a bed scene ahhhh!!! goshh i will try to find a way to post it if no one has yet. but today another dramatic episode! I can't wait to see next week's episode, but I am sad because after this no more lakorn to watch!! I love CHADAOH so much i refuse to watch anything else for now wahhh  :whatever:

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
WeirFany said:
I feel like you guys are being so hard on Kew and not seeing it from Kew's perspective at all. I agree with @tgamber. It is not a matter of trusting or not trusting Than. He's already shown he can't be trusted with his thirst for revenge and the dangers that come with it. She's afraid of having history repeat itself yet Thann is being completely blind to it and it's only adding more oil to the fire.
I don't agree, sorry. I think the majority of the people watching slightly favour tan a little bit more just because his actions are almost likely to be a replica of their actions. The viewers are more likely to behave the way he does; irrational and over protective. While there aren't a lot of people who can act like kaew, she is too good and pure (one of the many things we love about her). So yeah I don't think anyone is being hard on her, they just can't be as caring as she is.

I come in pieces xD
Aliens in the attic reference :)