[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
tgamber said:
Actually, she didn't know he trying to rape her. She lost consciousness. Remember? And she works as volunteer paramedic and her bf stabbed someone in front of her. What's she supposed to do? Runaway like a stupid nangek?
That's right, my mistake. I'm writing this out of "anger" because I knew what happened. It wasn't like I wanted her to run away. Just want her to remember what he is capable of doing.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Her thoughts is what thun/warong is capable of doing...n losing him again. Vice versa on thun thoughts. ..

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
For episode 11

I feel bad for Mek as he can't protect his Khun Kaew. I find it cute how he calls Thann and Kew by their past names though.

These two episodes have been a bit depressing but, Mario and Mint are doing a fine job! They're so cute together. Also Korn and Ni. They were especially cute in this episode.

As much as I like ChadaOh, don't want them to reunite TOO soon. Well, Mint's already filled till 2017 anyway I believe. Will look forward to their reunion when the time comes. xD

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Today's episode ! Omg for the first time seeing Mint Get shot
Mario and Mint are so ugh. Like I love Mario so damn much. He so hot. Lol TBH, I can't tell rather he's chubby or it's just muscle. Lol

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
fantastic_27 said:
Who's Oh???? Lol
Lol, Mario is Oh, that's what they call him, so you hear P'Oh a lot. I did not know this because I've never been that interested in him until this lakorn. 

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
MissSunny said:

I know right!!??? They have so much chemistry offscreen!!! That just makes everything so much better and more wonderful!!! I think there is a lot of chemistry because Mint has a celeb crush on Mario. =) We all know that already.

Hahahah Yes Mint has a celebrity crush on Mario! We all can tell :) cause she so happy when around him Hahahaha I bet she couldn't believe she get to work with him hahaha And now they become the new hottest Koojin! ❤!

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Omg the fighting between Kew and Tharn is tooo much for me
I'll fin over Korn and Ni instead while ChadaOh are bickering
Yes such a cliff hanger!!!

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Anyone have spoiler for ep12 to share?

I'm so exciting and scare of the ending too... I need spoilers to prepare myself while I wait for this whole week to past quick. :weee:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you, but that is a bad spoiler HAHAHA  :bhehe:  I mean good spoiler, but that's bad to know lolz scare to think of what that means .  :yes:

Thank you tgamber

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
I'm enjoying ep 11  so far.I love korn and Ni in this ep.Both them are sooo adorable..For champagne,i didn't expected she'll this evil :annoyed:  :annoyed:  :annoyed:  :annoyed:  :annoyed:  :annoyed:  :annoyed: !!..
I'm happy Mek come to help Kew even kew still got injured.
Here my compilation into  MV for ep 4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xkRw4PrKAI

Song by Lee Seung Gi-Losing My mind

And compilation for ep 5

Because there's a lot of cute kiss...The song is Kiss me by G-na

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1T_UvUt0VY

:heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Maya, I'm very sad to know Khun Kaew married in her past life too. I thought they love each other, but I guess she loved him much less than he loved her. Lol

I figured it going to be that way. Thun must get hurt so Kew will realize how much she loves him and forgives everything he did. That is Thai lakorn.

I will be like many of you, going through a withdraw TLS symtops after this lakorn ends.

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
^ Yeah, it sucks to think about how she married in the past.  Lol, maybe she married Pu in the past and this time around they know they shouldn't because she doesn't love him. 

CHario_Fan15 said:
I like how he staring at her
He's always staring at her with love like that though.  My favorite was after they slept in the same bed together the first time and after he threatened her with kisses to come back to work with him.  The way he looked at her, that smile while she was trying to wipe the kisses away, was so squeal worthy.  

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I don't think she Love him less. .. but back then u can't be unwed...someone has to take care of her... women are dependent to men

I remember sai lo hit...pk said I promise not to get another wife even if u can't bare me a son. ..cuz that was the womanly dutie

Ya that spoiler was posted earlier. .nk had to threat about another man courting haha. .. he woke right up

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah, now it made me looking at her love with different perspective.  How can she not forgive him, the love of her life (at least that was what I assumed he was to her) and married and lived someone she does not love? So what actually is love to her?  At least Khun Luang Warong was remorseful and never married until he died, but how can Khun Kaew moved on with her life?  Wouldn't it be like living in hell if you have married with someone you've never love?

Now when she said she'll married Pu when she has clearly from the very beginning declaring she never loved him... it's only making her heart unstable with love and fickle when things doesn't work out like she had hope for.  At least Luang Warong has loves her and only her, and this life Thun has also love only her and will do anything to love and protect her.  When I think about this is making mad that the writer/producer would throw something like in here.  I mean I understand if they didn't get married in the past life, but let it be they both stayed single for the rest of their lives, because even though they love each other, they just can't be together because of the tension and bad memory of Mek's killing.  But why married someone else? That's like a slapped in the faces and she killed Luang Warong while he still live.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
They can't get together if he seek to kill. .. she knew of mek killing n didn't blame him n they git engage...tension started when he ignore her. . Didn't discuss it... she ask him. .our love not enough. ..he needs revenge for his own...ni saud same thing. .. they wanted him there with them. ..not out 4 blood... an eye for an eye Makes the whole world blind

By the looks of it...I say O has a celeb crush too

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
@ Hana_pichy, LOVE THE MVs!!!!!! Thanks for posting them!!!

Okay, now I'm going to address the thing about Kaew getting married. I like the majority of you are disappointed that she married someone else while Warong chose to stay single for the rest of his life because he loved Kaew so much that he could never ever love anyone else. I know that back then, a woman needed to get marry in order to have someone take care of them, but I can't even imagine Kaew with anyone else! I can't even imagine how that must have hurt Warong but I guess Kaew needed to move on from Warong and maybe marriage helped her.