[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Maya_Fantasy said:
Yeah, now it made me looking at her love with different perspective.  How can she not forgive him, the love of her life (at least that was what I assumed he was to her) and married and lived someone she does not love? So what actually is love to her?  At least Khun Luang Warong was remorseful and never married until he died, but how can Khun Kaew moved on with her life?  Wouldn't it be like living in hell if you have married with someone you've never love?

Now when she said she'll married Pu when she has clearly from the very beginning declaring she never loved him... it's only making her heart unstable with love and fickle when things doesn't work out like she had hope for.  At least Luang Warong has loves her and only her, and this life Thun has also love only her and will do anything to love and protect her.  When I think about this is making mad that the writer/producer would throw something like in here.  I mean I understand if they didn't get married in the past life, but let it be they both stayed single for the rest of their lives, because even though they love each other, they just can't be together because of the tension and bad memory of Mek's killing.  But why married someone else? That's like a slapped in the faces and she killed Luang Warong while he still live.

I couldn't agree more with you girl! I feel so sad and depressed now after learning that she married someone else. 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't know Spanky, I'll have to go back and watch it again to see everyone' point of views.  As of now, I all I can think about is how can Khun Kaew married someone else LOLz.  I'll be back with different views/post after I'm done rewatching few couple of episodes.

No more "likes" so "Thank you" all. :dance1:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
MissSunny said:

I couldn't agree more with you girl! I feel so sad and depressed now after learning that she married someone else. 

Me too, I'm so sad right now and I don't feel so good with these waiting either HAHAHA

tgamber

sarNie Adult
As I said, Kaew/Kew are humanitarians. They love but they are ppl who also look to live a full life. I think not everyone is like in lakorn Ruk Dew Jai Dew. And for some, love is love. Life is life. I understood why Khun Kaew married another man but not Kew. She should have tried to hold onto Than unless he killed. She should have learnt lessons from her predecessors.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Ppl marry for DUTIE all the time. .. sometime love is not enough N Bak then. ..u r lucky if u can marry for love...kaew needed to try to do her dutie n move on...pk is in the position NOT to have to marry... she isn't. ..last daughter. .. she's not allow to run the household after her parents die..I think we r waay to hard on her

Kew DIDN'T marry anyone else...she threaten to...a childish tactic to keep Thun from leaving...I been there done that...I threaten to break up w/my ex and go hang out with other guys...yes it's verrry stupid and immature....I feel we are jumping the Gun in our anger...just like the pra'nang are doing...being irrational/unreasonable

Thun agree to engage another girl to seek revenge. ..that's a big BLOW to their love...she ask him if she's a game...he ignore/disregard her....their trust is tested...it has been cracked

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
tgamber said:
As I said, Kaew/Kew are humanitarians. They love but they are ppl who also look to live a full life. I think not everyone is like in lakorn Ruk Dew Jai Dew. And for some, love is love. Life is life. I understood why Khun Kaew married another man but not Kew. She should have tried to hold onto Than unless he killed. She should have learnt lessons from her predecessors.

Yeah I find that stupid of hers too, but I try not to think about it or else I would hate this lakorn because as of right now I find it to be perfect and I love it if I don't think about Kew giving up on Thun too easily and the way she goes about it, it's really stupid too.  Just because she can't control him or his quest for revenge that does not mean she has to run into the arms of another man, that is just stupid and low.  Stupid typical lakorn storyline.  :yuck:   :rant:

OK this is base on this life, I'll rewatch again to judge her decision on the last life. :scratchhead2:

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I must have an evil heart, but if I was Than and was in the same situation, I would do the same. I know that life is life, but scumbags like Tanong, I don't consider that as a life. He has done so many evil things, killed so many people, and attempted to rape two people who are precious to Than. Also, the cops are way too slow and stupid. If the cops were doing their job, I wouldn't say anything and would agree with Kew, but the cops are USELESS. Sometimes, you need to take the law into your own hands and make sure the bad people are brought to justice.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
If she gave up on him she wouldn't have made him go with her to hiding and threaten about another man to make him stay... haha that's how she got him to eake up from his coma. ..

Thun actions is also at fault. ..he push her away. ..engage to another girl..his plan help champagne revenge

Again dual blame. ..they are both being stupid for LOVE

Haha MissSunny...I feel the same way...but in actual reality I can NEVER kill anyone...shit I watch murder execution thing on tv n they interview em and at that moment they actually seem like human I and feel bad for them....

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
MissSunny said:
I must have an evil heart, but if I was Than and was in the same situation, I would do the same. I know that life is life, but scumbags like Tanong, I don't consider that as a life. He has done so many evil things, killed so many people, and attempted to rape two people who are precious to Than. Also, the cops are way too slow and stupid. If the cops were doing their job, I wouldn't say anything and would agree with Kew, but the cops are USELESS. Sometimes, you need to take the law into your own hands and make sure the bad people are brought to justice.

MissSunny I love your post, yup Thun is like every average peoples that want to protect their loves one. I don't blame him at all, in fact I wish he would have done more to Tanong and Champagne.  I know her adopted father is a jerk, but that doesn't give her the right to try to killed him.  She is too psycho like Tanong, the mother should have committed her when she know what Champagne is capable of.  And who the heck just ignore her when she clearly stated that she going to hurts/killed 4 peoples. LOLz. 

MissSunny LIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this post.  :thumbup:

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Feel free to hate on me girls, but OH MY GOD I WANTED TO SLAP KEW SO BAD!!! When she said that she was going to marry Pu, I was like "ASDKJHASKDJHASJK WHAT THE HELL!!???" How can she say that she was going to marry someone else so easily like that!? I know that Than did the same thing with Champagne too, but he was never really considering on marrying her. However for Kew, she was actually considering marrying Pu! I'm gonna go jump into an ice cold lake now to calm myself down.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Maya_Fantasy said:

MissSunny I love your post, yup Thun is like every average peoples that want to protect their loves one. I don't blame him at all, in fact I wish he would have done more to Tanong and Champagne.  I know her adopted father is a jerk, but that doesn't give her the right to try to killed him.  She is too psycho like Tanong, the mother should have committed her when she know what Champagne is capable of.  And who the heck just ignore her when she clearly stated that she going to hurts/killed 4 peoples. LOLz. 

MissSunny LIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this post.  :thumbup:

I swear, it's like you can read my mind!!!! =) I was just thinking the same thing!!! 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
MissSunny said:
Feel free to hate on me girls, but OH MY GOD I WANTED TO SLAP KEW SO BAD!!! When she said that she was going to marry Pu, I was like "ASDKJHASKDJHASJK WHAT THE HELL!!???" How can she say that she was going to marry someone else so easily like that!? I know that Than did the same thing with Champagne too, but he was never really considering on marrying her. However for Kew, she was actually considering marrying Pu! I'm gonna go jump into an ice cold lake now to calm myself down.

Take me with you I need to calm down before my blood pressure going to go up. hahaha

Thun was just trying to played Champagne, you can tell by looking at him, but Kew was straight up serious when she said that.  I don't know if she will ever going to go thru with it, but she seems set on her mind for real by telling everyone including her parent. So that alone is mess up on her part. 

Errr I got to concentrate on the good part, or else I'll go crazy and find all the flaws when watching now. I have been doing so good so far, but I better holding on to good sweet hope of their wedding and honeymoon night or else I'll slip and starting to criticizing everything LOLz.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
MissSunny said:
You wrote what I want to write. Great mind think a like.. Lol

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
w3irdg3m said:
^ Yeah, it sucks to think about how she married in the past.  Lol, maybe she married Pu in the past and this time around they know they shouldn't because she doesn't love him. 

He's always staring at her with love like that though.  My favorite was after they slept in the same bed together the first time and after he threatened her with kisses to come back to work with him.  The way he looked at her, that smile while she was trying to wipe the kisses away, was so squeal worthy.  
Omg so cute too! I remember that episode when he steal kisses from Mint! And During love scene I feel like He doesn't even try! I can tell it comes out so naturally! I been watching his other drama but it's not the same as this one :,)! Cause he tried too much? Idk when comes to love scene he not really into the character or maybe I love Mario and mint too much so I don't really care about his other drama and his other Co-star lol

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Lol

I been that girl who use those threats that I never intended to go through...it was last resort...so I understand that childish act. ..

No hate...I guess I'm use to it with all thai lakorn. ..but for this I don't feel she serious even with her parents there.. in desperation u use whatever tatic...I.e. pk playing champagne just to get play by her

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
This scene was so heart-breaking for me girls. I cried. I actually cried! Mint and Mario were superb with portraying their emotions!!!!! I felt my heart breaking along with theirs. :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:  :teary:  :teary:  :teary:  :teary:  :weep:  :weep:  :weep:  :weep:  :weep:  :weep:

Credit: TV3 Official

Even now just looking at the screencaps make me want to ...............  :teary:  :teary:  :teary:  :teary:  :teary:  :teary:

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I'm feeling depressed from this, so I'm gonna go do homework to take my mind off this. I'll come back later to see all your posts!!! =D