[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Just wanted to post this up quick because this MV is explaining exactly how I feel watching Than and Kew in episode 11.

Credit: SawanMoonlightLKs
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrJHpsmbo08[/media]

mzmoua06

sarNie Hatchling
MissSunny said:
This scene was so heart-breaking for me girls. I cried. I actually cried! Mint and Mario were superb with portraying their emotions!!!!! I felt my heart breaking along with theirs. :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:  :teary:  :teary:  :teary:  :teary:  :weep:  :weep:  :weep:  :weep:  :weep:  :weep:

Credit: TV3 Official

Even now just looking at the screencaps make me want to ...............  :teary:  :teary:  :teary:  :teary:  :teary:  :teary:
Gosh, Mint and Mario acting is so superb! Mint gets to me everytime... i can always feel her pain in any crying scene she does n Mario, lets not get me started on that hottness! In the rising sun when he woke up n found out his whole family died n he was crying out to each one of them to wake up man, did he do a number on me!!! These two just knows where to hit me, n hit me real good too....

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
Killing someone isn't a small even if you're killing someone bad.. Thun will probably go away if he killed tanong and I think kew is worried about him. Lol Thun makes me mad because he just wants leave but every time he leaves kew is in danger lol see how human emotions can run wild

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Agree Bella everytime he leaves she's in danger....she said to him she wants him there w/her....i know he wants to catch him b4 he gets to them...but the guy is HUNTING them...might as well wait for him Prepared...

Pu is awesome

P- He loves you a lot

K- If he get captures...then WHAT? how come he doesn't think about that?

p- At this time, how can you think?

K- yes I love him a lot....why are u on his side

p- when a man does everything for the person he loves...i can accept that

k- if he can't change now...he can't change later...that we have to seperate (sounds like she saying it's FAITHED to happen)

----

K- Would you choose our LOVE or malice revenge..jong wan..jong gum? (like tanong did in the past and now to the present....it will create a CYCLE) 

His rage is getting the best of him...it's clouding his abilities....KORN loves his sister too and care for NI....

she just wanted Him here w/her and knowing he is safe  ;( 

They are Both worried about each other safety....They are both being BRATS...They need to spank each other hahaha... :coverlaf:

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
Lol right!! Can't wait to go to Finland it's so sad only one more episode and we don't even know if we'll see our Mario and mint ever again.. Like the Thai fans I will cry.. I will cry myself to sleep and dream about them

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
*sniffsniff* will have to catch today's ep tomorrow instead.  I forgot to study for 2 exam and quiz tomorrow.... but I don't regret it :p  TSL has been a great stress-reliever whooo.

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
Let's just wait and see if we get to see their next drama together again! Since I believe Thai fans love them as much as we do too! But then Mint has busy schedules so it's hard! Imagine one of her lakorn get to be with Mario! Must be a surprise ehhh wishful thinking! Ahhhhh off topic I wish Mario comes to California >.< lol

Srey Sros

sarNie Egg
MissSunny said:
This scene was so heart-breaking for me girls. I cried. I actually cried! Mint and Mario were superb with portraying their emotions!!!!! I felt my heart breaking along with theirs. :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:  :teary:  :teary:  :teary:  :teary:  :weep:  :weep:  :weep:  :weep:  :weep:  :weep:

Credit: TV3 Official

Even now just looking at the screencaps make me want to ...............  :teary:  :teary:  :teary:  :teary:  :teary:  :teary:
Thun cried?

spanky

sarNie OldFart
lol i'll just rewatch it over and over sparadically until they are on a new 1...i rewatch my girl. devil beside you every winter...x-mas feel

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I'm praying, hoping and wishing like crazy that Mario and Mint reunite. THEY JUST HAVE TO!!!! THEY MUST REUNITE AGAIN!!!! So many fans are waiting for them to reunite!!!! Girls! If they do not reunite in 2017, we will need to write letters and petition for them to get paired up again! I still don't understand why they pair Mint up with Boy again when they don't match. Sorry.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
let's burn down CH3 hahahaa

right boy/mint lakorn was a fail and no CHEM...though i feel boy looks better now...i don't feel their chem...it's not as explosive and soul-sucking as Chario

even their commerical is llike eh...it's cute...

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
If Ch3 does not want to give us a Mint-Mario reunion, then they better come up with another amazing pairing like our lovely ChaRio/ChadaOh couple to heal my broken heart or I will never ever watch another lakorn ever again!!! I'm serious too!

At this point, I'm still seriously trying to figure out how I'm going to continue watching other lakorns after TSL ends. I seriously don't even know if I will ever be able to continue watching other lakorns the same way ever again after TSL ends. I'm so scared to go back to the real world!!!!

I feel like after TSL ends, it's going to be hard for me to move on and watch another lakorn. Maybe I'll go buy some ice cream in preparation so that when TSL ends and my heart is broken, I have some ice cream as comfort.  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
MissSunny said:
I'm praying, hoping and wishing like crazy that Mario and Mint reunite. THEY JUST HAVE TO!!!! THEY MUST REUNITE AGAIN!!!! So many fans are waiting for them to reunite!!!! Girls! If they do not reunite in 2017, we will need to write letters and petition for them to get paired up again! I still don't understand why they pair Mint up with Boy again when they don't match. Sorry.
Yes count me in with writing the letter!! And Yes I don't Get why BroadCast Thai Tv cast Mint and Boy together! It's just not right! Sorry for whoever Boy fans here. or maybe she wanted Mario too but Mario already has a lakorn with Toey. And I read about Mario accepting lakorn, he only accept one in a year.