[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
You girls are funny, burning down the building? LOL

MissSunny I understand and know how you feels, I will be in the same shoes as you once this lakorn end.  I'll have nothing to watch or looking forward ATM. 
But I've been in this place before when I was watching Indian drama IPKKND I had a withdrawal problem from lakorn until TSL came along, now I'm going to be in another withdrawal for a long time. :cry:

Be back later to comment and response to everyone, going to rewatch in peace now LOLz. :woot:

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
spanky said:
let's burn down CH3 hahahaa

right boy/mint lakorn was a fail and no CHEM...though i feel boy looks better now...i don't feel their chem...it's not as explosive and soul-sucking as Chario

even their commerical is llike eh...it's cute...
Agree with you spanky!!!! let's burn down CH3 if they don't reunite Mint-Mario! LOL!!! We're so evil.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Maya_Fantasy said:
You girls are funny, burning down the building? LOL

MissSunny I understand and know how you feels, I will be in the same shoes as you once this lakorn end.  I'll have nothing to watch or looking forward ATM. 
But I've been in this place before when I was watching Indian drama IPKKND I had a withdrawal problem from lakorn until TSL came along, now I'm going to be in another withdrawal for a long time. :cry:

Be back later to comment and response to everyone, going to rewatch in peace now LOLz. :woot:

Alrighty!! Come back soon and spazz with everyone!!!! Enjoy watching episode 11 again. =D

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
CHario_Fan15 said:
And Now! I wonder Why they don't have any photoshoot together yet! Like wth! Promote them more and more! They need their own photoshoot!! Like the hot/sexy/beautiful photoshoot :p
Exactly right!!?? They need a photoshoot!!!!! They need to do a commercial together too!!!! =) Man if only I knew how to make MVs, I would be making MVs of our lovely couple like crazy but I'm horrible at technology!

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
MissSunny, I'm sure we'll reach 200 by the end of this lakorn.

Hopefully Mario and Mint will have a photo shoot together soon. I'm patiently waiting for them on magnezine after this lakorn.

mzmoua06

sarNie Hatchling
Do u girls think that the reason why her chemistry with Mario is so surpurb becoz she has a celebrity crush on P'Oh? Well, she was reaally good with Pope, James Ma n Mark too... especially with Mark n Pope...

lovestar

sarNie Adult
MissSunny and spanky you girls are crazy. Burning down channel 3??? Hahaha what if, what if chario were both in the building??? Noooooo
HuabNag I agreeeeee!! I've been waiting for a photoshoot with them for ages!!! I wonder why they haven't been contacted yet its so suspicious

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
mzmoua06 said:
Do u girls think that the reason why her chemistry with Mario is so surpurb becoz she has a celebrity crush on P'Oh? Well, she was reaally good with Pope, James Ma n Mark too... especially with Mark n Pope...

They are so compatible in many ways and in sync with everything that is what draws in the audiences. Their on and off screens relationship/interactions is especially sweet and both of their charming personalities is to dies for in entertainment business. She has a celebrity crush on him is a plus, and it seems like he is to her too. :crush:

Goodnight girls, too sleepy tonight to post more, I'll come back tomorrow to help us reaches 200's page. :dance1:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I feel she has good chem with majority of her co-stars. .. they say she's the girl with chem...

They get along well together n is very similar

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
Ahhh can't likes anymore >.< oh well I think Mint and Mario get a long more because Mint likes him and he seem to like her too very much! They have similar personalities! Like always joke around, not serious, laughing all the time, and then there is the prank each ) other non-stop in the set of this lakorn! (Mint always always Prank everyone) Mint is a wonderful girl, she would never care but laugh if Mario keep make fun of her feet and hand, or maybe it's just his excuse to touch her hehehehe, Mario seems to like Chinese/Mix girl and Mint is one of them....❤

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i've seen Oh's interview and he's like very funny and down to earth kinda guy. love the guy; very charming hehe. so adorable.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
I think you guys are forgetting some key points while criticizing Kaew. Clearly Kaew was a very kind person and Mek was such a precious person to her, even stating if she was to get married, she'd still bring Mek along. He was her childhood friend. She didn't know Luang Warong was not in his right mind because of his brother. So without knowing that at witnessing the man you thought was a good person kill someone who you care deeply about as a friend without a second thought, I'd be afraid and would be mad at Warong also. Keep in mind she stayed with Warong despite him whipping Mek until he killed him. In her mind, he committed a terrible act by killing mek so ruthlessly. I would've married someone else too if the person i loved killed my best friend even if the love isn't there, you can always find someone to build a family with. So, like I said lol instead of jumping the gun see what it'll be like to not know anything and see the one you love kill and hunt down your friend who's been with you loyally through your life without a second thought...would you honestly want to stay with them anymore. Would you even want to hear them out anymore bc like Kaew you begged him to stop but he wouldn't.

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
^ I agree. Khun Kaew's reaction and decisions after Warong killed Mek is completely understandable. I would have done the same even if the person was the guy I was in love with. How can you live w/ someone who killed your best friend? I definitely couldn't.

Than/Warong are very similar, so is Kaew/Kew. How they were in the past and even now. I don't agree w/ what Than is doing, but I know that for him, this is the best way. Kew is trying to prevent him for committing the same mistakes he did in the past. Both are doing it out of love and fear, but in their own ways and what they think is the best for each other and their love ones. Both is understandable, but both is at fault as well.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
About Mint having chemistry with all her male leads, I don't feel that she had chemistry with boy or Pope. I felt her chemistry with James ma and mark though.