[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
If Mint and Mario are not meant for each other in this lifetime then maybe next lifetime they will be together. =D Their love story will be exactly like Kaew/Warong and Kew/Than.

mistole09

sarNie Hatchling
Having visit for a while and I'm so glad to see all these update of Chario/Chadaol. Love LOVE the wedding picture of them. They are too perfect that i cant even recall how many times have I repeat this line. You girls are awesome keep it ^_^...lol everyone is having there own little opinion on this week episodes. I on the other hand is toooo finnnn on Mario and Mint that I didn't even bother to complain because it's coming to an end next week. Weeping >.< here no more Chario after next week. Loving the next lifetime conversation ^_^ if it's true. TSL is on repeat for me...that I have my family tired of me now hehehe.

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
Step said:
Is this posted before??

cr as tagged
I love how Mint looks in here! She looks so good with red! Like I said this so many how good she look!!!! I say she would be good with Snobby character! Like mean main character and Mario can be the one teach her a lesson lol so many imagination!

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Mario matches the role of a bad boy so much. LOL!! I wanna see Mint in a dark role, like the role of a mafia's daughter or something. Then Mario can be the son of the other mafia group that is at war with Mint's family. LOL!!! Star-crossed lovers!!!! That kind of storyline is too typical though but it would be nice to see them in something like that.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I don't mind if Mint and Mario reunite in another romantic comedy. I think they both match it. 

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I think I would also like to see Mint and Mario together in a lakorn that has the storyline of two exes meeting again and they have funny moments of getting back at each other and eventually fall in love again. I enjoy lakorns that have storylines where the guy and the girl try to make each other jealous but in a very funny way. Okay, maybe I need to go write a fanfic now. 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
MissSunny said:
I don't mind if Mint and Mario reunite in another romantic comedy. I think they both match it. 

No I don't want comedy because they are funny the way they are and I like to see them being comedic off scene, but on scene I want hot and steamy full on slap/kiss lakorn HAHAHA  :lmao3:

MissSunny said:
I think I would also like to see Mint and Mario together in a lakorn that has the storyline of two exes meeting again and they have funny moments of getting back at each other and eventually fall in love again. I enjoy lakorns that have storylines where the guy and the girl try to make each other jealous but in a very funny way. Okay, maybe I need to go write a fanfic now. 

OK write a nice and juicy one, I'll go read it.  :clap2:

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Maya_Fantasy said:

No I don't want comedy because they are funny the way they are and I like to see them being comedic off scene, but on scene I want hot and steamy full on slap/kiss lakorn HAHAHA  :lmao3:

Girl you thinking naughty. LOL!!! I want them in a hot and steamy one too!!! Just imagine it!!!!! =) I don't think I will be able to handle it. I might pass out first. LOL!

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
MissSunny said:

Girl you thinking naughty. LOL!!! I want them in a hot and steamy one too!!! Just imagine it!!!!! =) I don't think I will be able to handle it. I might pass out first. LOL!

:drool:   :coverlaf:  Hey my heart wants what my heart wants and I have no control when it comes to steamy Mint/Mario loves, they drove me to naughtinghill dreaming of sky and stars.  :spin:   :lmao3:   :spicy:   Too bad I'm not good at writing FF or else instead of 18+ we may have to put 30+ only HAHAHA :rofl:    :cloud9:

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
All the girls spamming really makes it hard for me to let them go.. Ch3 always does this to my ❤. Hopefully they don't let me wait long and give us another one with Mario and Mint all I ask is for one more lakorn.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Mario has light brown eyes and sometimes I just stare into them like they're hypnotising me. They're so pretty <3
One more ep left whyyyyyyy
And mint is known to be a nang'ek who has chemistry with most her p'eks. I was just thinking about it this morning. I don't know what kind of abilities she has but she just has really good chemistry with guys even without the forcing of them to be a koojin from fans
Chario do fit a romcom, they have really quirky and playful personalities and it'll show onscreen
I'll miss Kew/Tharn :(

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
I feel like Mint's luck with some of her lakorns wasn't the best and I feel like she's kind of been an underdog compared to the rest along with popularity wise. She's taken on more secondary pairings too, so it's nice that she doesn't mind not being the leading n'ek all the time. I agree she hasn't made headlines for great chemistry like with Mario but as an avid watcher of her work, I wouldn't say she didn't have good chemistry with other of her leading men because she did but Mario is the best ontop of that, it's a great storyline.

I want to see Chario in a slap/kiss lakorn too! They have so much passion. With both being good at being stubborn, they'll play amazingly as bickering leads.
Comedy wise, I'd love to see Mint play a chic city girl coming across Mario who'll play a Country like guy with the naive tendencies of Mek but strong will to love like Than.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
I follow Mint on instagram and I must say she always looks amazing in pictorials she does. I think she's one of the few who always looks amazing in full length dresses. Let it be if they're long and form fitting or princess ball gown style. She really does have a nice figure. She's slim with long arms and legs and has hips.It's no surprise why she's in runways for designers sometimes.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I watched Mint's lakorn with other actors except Mark, I don't know why I havent pick up their lakorn to watch, I think she had decent chemistry with every one of her costar. However it was just not explosive like when she is with Mario. First, Pope, JMa and even Bomb, I feel the chemistry is there.

When she's with Mario, their chemistry requires no heat, it is spontaneous reaction and explosive like combustion. lol. They are already too hot so that is why I guess.

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
Yes yes I want to see Mint and Mario with the slap/kiss lakorn! I believe that they can play well TOOO! Like I need the slap/kiss lakorn if only Mint would just accept a little real kisses lol :p