[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
No1 said he wasn't famous before. ... they both gained fans with each other. ..

Chario has awesome chem....fans are gained by the awesome TSL script as well. ..

Again neither here r there. . ..the combination made it popular. ..

Point is TSL is successful and congrats to the cast in crew...

"Nothing good comes easy and you won't know the worth of it"

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
I just voted too.. The people who say these negative things about Mint always come with a bias mind. They're not good people.. Don't pay them any mind because they didn't come with good intentions. You can't say anything to change their mind because their mind was already set on something else. Karma. They'll spend this energy and time hating on someone. They'll let this anger consume them. Exactly what Kewalin warned Thun about. 

cool :)

sarNie Adult
As of right now, mint's at 36% ! WOOHOOO to mint OMG OMG. She really deserves it. Hoping she keeps the lead :heart: :heart:

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
spanky said:
Ppl hate cuz they feel threatened. ..lol
Chario is explosive together. ..shit I never car3 for mario til now....he gained fan cuz of mint and vice versa
Exactly girl!!!! People just jealous and scared that our ChaRio/ChadaOh couple is going to be the next power koojin in Ch3!!!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I'm going to have to watch this to see what the fuss is about. Glad that Mint is gaining recognition from this. I am still waiting for her to star with Ken P and Grate!
Ahem !! I've been waiting for you to join in the conversations haha !! Yayyyu!! I'm happy you're finally going to watch TSL!!!!!!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ Welcome to the forum Seladuch :D

lgm said:
Hello everyone. I'm new here... well actually i always lurk around this particular thread/forum as guest after watching TSL's first episode and i completely fell in love with this lovely pairing CHARIO/CHADAOH. Never really been a fan of both however this drama completely change my opinion of them. I'm quite surprise that TSL is their first drama together because the chemistry between them is just phenomenal. I must say this is the first thai drama that i'm willingly to watch without waiting for the eng sub.... weird right?! I just put two and two together :bhehe:

Welcome to the forum~~ and yay.. more love for CHARIO/CHADAOH~~~~~  Seriously, they're amazing together!

Kaka-Fa said:
Hi all, I am a lurker in this forum and a big silent fan of Mint. I decided to join after reading the comments on Mint's popularity. I just wanna say that I've loved her since her lakorn with First. I've kept watching her lakorns and commercials since then. Because of her, I ended up creating IG account few weeks ago (changed new phone and used iPhone :). Before I could only lurk her ig via web ). So far, I have followed only her and Mario - the first lakorn of Mario that I watched is TSL and the pages of this couple and pages of Mint's fans :).

U know I luv this couple until I could not focus on working. I keep watching IG while working. Luckily my boss does not know :). Bad me!

Hehehe, welcome to the forum~~ :D :D :D  You're so bad, but it can't be helped!!!  Who wouldn't try sneaking in time to look at CHADAOH? :D

Anti-fans are annoying as heck.  That's why I go MIA so often now because I'm sick of seeing them strike my daras.  I don't even understand their motives besides hating on the daras.  Some are just too biased and opinionated that it's not even worth talking to them because they won't change.  I don't know if they realized that by being this kind of person, they make their biases lose fans too based by their actions.  but... "haters gonna hate"

I'm happy to see how far Mario and Chalida are at now.  Mario has grown heaps as an actor compared to when he was in Love of Siam, Friendship, etc.  Even though he still looks the same, he has that mature aura now.. (if y'all get me)  It's nice seeing him play more mature roles now that are close to his age.  As for Chalida, she gets criticized so much!  I used to be an mteamer but man things got dirty and it was like a rough time-ish for Mint, but you know what, she stepped past and beyond that and continued onward and is continuously glowing in both looks and acting.  I'm amazed at how many different kind of roles she has tackled so far because some aren't your typical n'eks.  Plus like how SmileZ mentioned, Chalida worked on her speech and sounds so much clearer now too, which is a plus. 

I don't always watch every single one of their works but.. they definitely have grown with time.  It just so happened that they took on this lakorn and they've grown even more.  Based on the chemistry I get from watching the two, they definitely pull out the best of their abilities working together.  That's why I've been mesmerized by the lovely two.. since their pairing is also fresh and lovely to watch.  Thank you SonixBoom for pairing them up!!  I am so thankful for your choice of casting!!!

Whoops, there goes my little rant :secret:

Oh yeah.. I was originally here to say I hate Champagne.  Pat is doing so well that it makes me hate her... but then at the end of the day, Pat is just doing her job as an actress lol.  She's a sweet caring daughter in real life hehehe :p

I can not waiting for the wedding next week!!!! AHHHHHHHH~~~~~~~~~ :woot2: :woot: :woot2: :woot: :woot2: :woot:

Whoohoo~~~  GO MINT!!!!  I think you can vote once a day.  Because I was able to vote just now again.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Step said:

1 Mint - 34.8%
2 Yaya - 26.6%
3 Kim - 25.4%
4 Bow Maylada - 6.5%
5 Pooklook - 4.8%

Yay!!! I'm so glad Mint is currently in the lead! She really deserves it. She has improved a lot in this lakorn, and her chemistry with Mario is wonderful  :heart:

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I'm going to have to watch this to see what the fuss is about. Glad that Mint is gaining recognition from this. I am still waiting for her to star with Ken P and Grate!
I totally agree. I've been wanting her to pair up with both Ken P and Great for a while. Not as much as I wanted her with Mario, but now that we've gotten a great Chario lakorn I'm definitely up for seeing her with Ken and Great. 

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
What is going on with the discussion of who is famous and who is not between Mint and Oh? I see it outside AF too. It's obvious that Oh has been very famous even before TSL so let's not beat the dead horse. I do however wanted to add that Mario can easily go to the mall in BKK and doesn't not need a security guard to walk around. It's a different thing for him in other countries. Oh is very loved by international fans for his movies. He doesn't seem to have a huge lakorn fans compared to other P'ek in Thailand and TSL has finally been a big hit for him as much as Mint. They BOTH with an excellent script made TSL popular and gains more fans together. Oh was never under my radar until TSL and I'm now his fan.

Ignorance at it's best is when I see comments about Mint using Oh for popularity. Hello? Come again? How is she using him? They both are given roles in a drama so what is Mint suppose to do? Threw the script back at the producer and channel 3 and say no? They have such an explosive chemistry in TSL and off screen. They are a match made in heaven (ok I exaggerated here. Hehehe) but I love these two.

Last but not least, I want to share a little scene from ep12. :D

-----

Thann is holding Kew by the river on the bench and watching the stars. Kew sees fireflies on top of the river.

"Does your house have fireflies?" Thann doesn't know where it came from. Then suddenly a pack of fireflies came toward them and formed into Mek's body.

"I'm here to say goodbye to Khun Kaew and Khun Luang"

Kew," where are you going?"

Mek,"I have been around this world because I have a concern. But now I'm no longer concern because your love has been reunited. My time is over and I will go on my way. I don't know how long we'll see each other again"

Thann,"Thank you for your kindness"

Mek bent down and wai both of them and then vanished into fireflies and they all flew away.

Kew is flatter that she has someone who gives her two hearts.

Thann,"tell me you love me"

Kew,"l love you as much as I love my own heart"

Thann hugs her.

Thann,"I'll take care of your heart.........."