[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Hokulanii_ said:
What is going on with the discussion of who is famous and who is not between Mint and Oh? I see it outside AF too. It's obvious that Oh has been very famous even before TSL so let's not beat the dead horse. I do however wanted to add that Mario can easily go to the mall in BKK and doesn't not need a security guard to walk around. It's a different thing for him in other countries. Oh is very loved by international fans for his movies. He doesn't seem to have a huge lakorn fans compared to other P'ek in Thailand and TSL has finally been a big hit for him as much as Mint. They BOTH with an excellent script made TSL popular and gains more fans together. Oh was never under my radar until TSL and I'm now his fan.

Ignorance at it's best is when I see comments about Mint using Oh for popularity. Hello? Come again? How is she using him? They both are given roles in a drama so what is Mint suppose to do? Threw the script back at the producer and channel 3 and say no? They have such an explosive chemistry in TSL and off screen. They are a match made in heaven (ok I exaggerated here. Hehehe) but I love these two.

Last but not least, I want to share a little scene from ep12. :D

-----

Thann is holding Kew by the river on the bench and watching the stars. Kew sees fireflies on top of the river.

"Does your house have fireflies?" Thann doesn't know where it came from. Then suddenly a pack of fireflies came toward them and formed into Mek's body.

"I'm here to say goodbye to Khun Kaew and Khun Luang"

Kew," where are you going?"

Mek,"I have been around this world because I have a concern. But now I'm no longer concern because your love has been reunited. My time is over and I will go on my way. I don't know how long we'll see each other again"

Thann,"Thank you for your kindness"

Mek bent down and wai both of them and then vanished into fireflies and they all flew away.

Kew is flatter that she has someone who gives her two hearts.

Thann,"tell me you love me"

Kew,"l love you as much as I love my own heart"

Thann hugs her.

Thann,"I'll take care of your heart.........."

Thank you again Hokulanii always for spoiling us.  :flowers:   I'm sure going to miss you once this lakorn end.   :thumbsup:

MissSunny said:
@Hokulanii, thank you as always for the spoilers!!!! I am going to miss your spoilers!!!

I am seriously going to miss Mek so much. We didn't even get to see him that much in the lakorn. Mek is such a kind-hearted person.mI am seriously going to cry when I watch the scene of him saying goodbye to Than and Kew. Just thinking about it, I already have tears in my eyes.

Me too, I got teary eyes reading this spoiler, I will probably ball my eyes out if I see this part in the lakorn.  I'm going to miss all 3 of them so much (Mek, Kew and Thun) and TSL too.  :cry1:

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
OMG more pictures of the wedding!!!!!

Credit to Mint Chalida Vijitvongthong

Look at our beautiful couple!!!!!

Than trying to be sneaky and going in for a kiss, but Kew won't let him. LOL!!! Silly Than!

Kew kissing her handsome husband on the cheek!!!

Bride and Groom cutting the castle cake! First time for me seeing a castle cake at a wedding.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Now that I've had time to reflect and contemplate about Than not killing Tanong, I am glad that Than did not kill Tanong. Of course I want Tanong to die, but if Than killed Tanong then in the next lifetime, Than will have to be in Champagne's shoes and do things for Tanong like how Champagne is doing in this lifetime to repay for killing him in the past lifetime. I don't want Than to have any debt to pay back to him in the next lifetime, so it's good that Than did not kill Tanong. 

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
MissSunny said:
OMG more pictures of the wedding!!!!!

Credit to Mint Chalida Vijitvongthong

Look at our beautiful couple!!!!!

Than trying to be sneaky and going in for a kiss, but Kew won't let him. LOL!!! Silly Than!

Kew kissing her handsome husband on the cheek!!!

Bride and Groom cutting the castle cake! First time for me seeing a castle cake at a wedding.
OMG so many cute wedding pictures!!! Love it! This better be a huge chunk of the final episode lol 

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Wow. They went all out with the wedding cake. I like!! :D 

Mint and Mario are too darn cute. I'm more focused on the people's facial expression in the back. Haha! Their reaction is too funny.

I'm not ready for the last episode that's in like 2 days! 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm too happy just looking at their wedding pictures I don't even know what to post/say nor do I want to read about what anti-fan are saying.  I'm just sitting here smiling all alone by myself crazy self for now. :woot: :dance2:

Thank you ip.smilez for the new video, it's beautiful and hope you can fix your program so you can do more HD beautiful for us to enjoy. :thumbsup:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
ip.smilez said:
BEAUTIFUL

C: P'CHU

:wub:  Love the fact that P'Chu actually took this picture, because I had never seen lakorn wedding showing these kind of detail.  :clap2:   But what's funny is Mario/Thun hand is on top  :coverlaf:  sorry Kew, Thun really take the lead in this relationship. :lolyup:  HAHAHA  :rofl:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Maya_Fantasy said:
I'm too happy just looking at their wedding pictures I don't even know what to post/say nor do I want to read about what anti-fan are saying.  I'm just sitting here smiling all alone by myself crazy self for now. :woot: :dance2:

Thank you ip.smilez for the new video, it's beautiful and hope you can fix your program so you can do more HD beautiful for us to enjoy. :thumbsup:
lol Yeah don't read it. Just leave it to the few of us that are bored out of our minds to handle it lol.

The wedding is really cute, especially the cake.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Mario at 3 แซ่บ 15 พฤศจิกายน 2558

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTSqB9aHhdo

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
lol Yeah don't read it. Just leave it to the few of us that are bored out of our minds to handle it lol.

The wedding is really cute, especially the cake.

Meow is that mean you've caught up with this lakorn now? :dance1:  So happy that you finally join us here.  :thumbsup:

LOLz yeah crazy anti jealous of TSL success.  I'll leave it to you to deal with them.  I'll use my time to drool over Mario and Mint's wedding better ...ops I mean Kew and Thun's wedding :whahuh:  HAHAHA  :crush:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Please girl I haven't even started but I will after I finish today's episode of Preem/Por's. I think I might be able to get a few episodes in by the time I leave for the airport tomorrow. I wish I can dl the rest to watch on the plane.