[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Please girl I haven't even started but I will after I finish today's episode of Preem/Por's. I think I might be able to get a few episodes in by the time I leave for the airport tomorrow. I wish I can dl the rest to watch on the plane.

When I travel I like to download lakorn and Korea drama into my flash drive and watch on the plane too.  You should download it and take it with you.

When I was younger I use to dreams of having a jobs that I can travel all the time, but right now I'm tired of just reading about you traveling all the time, I don't think I will be able to handle all those packing and unpacking every few days lolz.  Good luck and have a safe trip.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah it really is tiring, especially the long flights and  long meetings. I haven't even unpack from my last trip, I just packed a new suitcase. :weep:  Luckily this will be my last business trip of the year though :yahoo:  or so they promised :shrug: .

ok starting now. Please let me be able to stand Mario lol.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Yeah it really is tiring, especially the long flights and  long meetings. I haven't even unpack from my last trip, I just packed a new suitcase. :weep:  Luckily this will be my last business trip of the year though :yahoo:  or so they promised :shrug: .

ok starting now. Please let me be able to stand Mario lol.

If I were you I would probably take out only the dirty laundry and leave the rest in there, and when I need to go again, just add new clothes and go hahaha It's less than 2 months left before the New Year, are you sure they not going to start you on traveling again come January? :bhehe:

Last time I took a trip it took me few months to fully unpacked my suitcase too   :lolyup:    I think two or three times a year of travelling is fine, but not every few weeks the body needs time to recoup from all those jet lag.

Well have fun and enjoy the lakorn.  Don't think about Mario, think only of the lakorn and the storyline  :coverlaf:  I was not a big fan of Mario either, but TSL changes that and Mario/Mint and the story is just so good that I couldn't help it but adored these two lovebirds. :yahoo:  :clap:  :cloud9:

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Lol I still have my bag of fresh leftover clothes from last year family's weekend trip. Just the thought of unpacking is so dreadful, I would take out the old clothes and leave the fresh ones for later trips. I love packing, but then I tend to overpack, all the time, and then hate unpacking. Sad this is ending, barely on episode 7.

lgm

sarNie Egg
OMG that wedding pictures looks so beautiful... better than my wedding pictures actually :bhehe: i show it to my husband and he even said wow.... looks kinda expensive & what a lovely couple. I just smiled because that's exactly how i felt when i saw those pictures.... Mario & Mint does look like a real couple getting married..ha..ha...wishful thinking!

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
spanky said:
He said he'll give her the most romantic wedding ever ;) can't wait
Exactly right!? He said that and he did give her the most romantic wedding ever!!! I want my wedding to be just exactly like that!!! It's perfect!!!! 

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Goodness girls!!! It's already Monday!!!!!!!! >.< OH NO!!!! I know that I should be happy for new episodes this week, but my heart is not feeling that way. Why do I feel like I don't want Wednesday to arrive? My heart is not ready at all. I am not ready mentality to accept that this lakorn will be over and that we have to say goodbye to this amazing lakorn! 

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I think I'm gonna need to go buy a box of tissue to prepare for Wednesday since I know that I will be crying a river of tears.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
If I ever get marry, I'm going to force my future husband to watch this lakorn first so that he knows what kind of wedding I want. LOL!!!!