[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Love those pictures of Mint and Mario very much. Thanks Maya :kiss:  for sharing them. I'll definitely going to miss them when the lakorn ends.  :lmao:  :cry1:

Plus, daradaily is sucked. I can't vote anymore, I don't know y. I just want to :whip:  :weee:  :numchuck: to daradaily. All my devices just can't vote anymore. I guess, I've been casted too many vote so it recognizes my IP address. :cry:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah I been stalking their page for update. :dance3:

And you're welcome HuabNag.

I think their daradaily site starting to crash or something I'm having a hard time opening their page too, it's really slow LOL :whahuh:

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Maybe, because too many people are on there. I'll try again later tonight and early tomorrow morning when people are sleeping.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Dabs my eyes ^__^ Ima proud mama !!

Out of all the previous year's of being Chalida's fan, I can say this is the first year Mint is receiving so much love from fans...esp here in AF!! Despite having some bad apples, YOU GALS ARE AWESOME!!!! Thank you girls for showing mint so much love and dedication. I am truly trulllyyyy touched and moved by everyone's hard work <3

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Do we have bad apples here? I thought everyone loves her. She's like this clumsy and adorable grow up. The way she has tall frame and large bones but she still has some childish side and the way she's so strong amidst the oppositions make her so damn attractive.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
OK, stalking, checking Mint IG.  :woot:   I know there is lots of wedding pictures posted already, but I think this one is different post. I love this one, because it look so beautiful and he is looking at her.  :drools:  :crush:  :wub:   :cloud9:

I really can not wait for tomorrow episode for Mint and Mario wedding, but at the same time I am really crying because I don't want it to end.  I am having such a conflicting feelings right now and I can't watch live tomorrow  :teary:  I just realize my dog has doctor appointment, dang it I have to wait until late afternoon to watch it.   :cry1:  

Whomever going to catch it live don't forget to update and spoiled us ok. :flowers: 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Thanks Maya...

I usually don't find Mint's smile that attractive before because it always made her come across as if she's crying...but I think she has worked on it. I actually liked her smile now. Especially, when she isn't trying really hard. It's big and carefree it makes her face shine more. She's really pretty in here and Mario might be the Pra'ek for her.

I hope she takes on more meaty roles though...I guess, one step at a time. She came a long way from where she was. Good for her...without a doubt this lakorn has pushed her and exposed her to more people. It doesn't hurt that Mario is very adorable in here :)

mzmoua06

sarNie Hatchling
I have been on a ChariOh marathon on youtube all day today!!! I am so not ready for the last eps... gonna miss ChariOh so much!!!!

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
That is such a beautiful picture. They are a really adorable and beautiful couple in this lakorn and in real life if they ever become one.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I love Mint and Mario's wedding!!! So beautiful!!!! I'm just going to lie to myself that it's Mint and Mario's wedding to make me happy. LOL!!!!

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Been writing down ideas for fanfics thatI can write for Mint and Mario!! Got so many ideas!!! This couple is just too perfect and beautiful together that I need to write a story for the two of them.