[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
This is seriously the first time that I have a folder on my laptop full of pictures from a lakorn. I have never been this crazy about a lakorn before!!!! My laptop has a folder just full of pics of Mint and Mario together and pictures from TSL!

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
So I've been rewatching Mario in Roy Rak Hak Liam Tawan with Taew to kill time and seriously girls, he doesn't look at Taew like the way he looks at Mint! I'm serious!!!! I'm not being bias, just making an observation. The way Mario looks at Mint is different and special. The way he looks at her is like the way a man looks at a woman that he really loves!!! The way Mario looks at Taew is just like blah.

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
OMG, this is weird! its saying it is on 200th page but its still showing on page 199. lol. Anways, I hope Mint wins the award. I'll come back here to see if she won even if the lakorn has or will be ending tomorrow.

EDIT: Opps! It was me who was weird. Im seeing things.

Seladuch

sarNie Egg
After this drama end I can't see mint on tv no more it will take long for her new Lakorn come out because right now she don't even start to film yet I will miss her a lot

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
MissSunny said:
I don't think I am going to be this active on asianfuse again after this lakorn ends. It might be a while before I become this attached to another lakorn and become this active on asianfuse. </3

Me too I'll probably disappear too, unless I'm come to check on this thread now and again :weep:  :nono1:  I'll stop by other threads but probably not active like this one.

YAYYYYYYYYYYYY 200pages... we have said we will get to 200 before it end, and we made it before the last episode!!!!!!!! Congratulations to everyone and Congratulations to Mint and Mario on their wedding too. :whahuh:  HAHAHA :yahoo:  :loool:  :clap:  :crazy:  :drool:  :coverlaf:  :lmao3:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^^ gagagagaggagagagaagagaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..  thanks SmileZ.

Oh's hands sure are low.. hehehe :pervie:

I might just not watch the last ep so it won't be the end for me.. like how I do for some of my dramas lol... but goodness.. I don't know if I can do that for CHADAOH... it is their wedding you know... :facepalm: :bhehe:

but something has been on my mind though.. like why Mint is in her shoes..  were they rushing to the wedding?? or Honeymoon? 555 I kid I kid :pervie: :bhehe:

I'll probably go MIA or go on my HIATUS again once this lakorn ends.. *sniffsniff* I wasn't originally supposed to be back.. but CHADAOH is just too tempting to resist!  I'm glad I came back.. they're AMAZING!!!!

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Maya_Fantasy said:

Me too I'll probably disappear too, unless I'm come to check on this thread now and again :weep:  :nono1:  I'll stop by other threads but probably not active like this one.

YAYYYYYYYYYYYY 200pages... we have said we will get to 200 before it end, and we made it before the last episode!!!!!!!! Congratulations to everyone and Congratulations to Mint and Mario on their wedding too. :whahuh:  HAHAHA :yahoo:  :loool:  :clap:  :crazy:  :drool:  :coverlaf:  :lmao3:

I'll probably come back to check this thread once in a while too because I know that I will miss our ChaRio/ChadaOh couple too much.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Not going to lie girls, I'm so looking forward to the wedding night scene!!!!!

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Oh, watch out for your hand. haha. These pictures make me want to watch the motion of their wedding, not just photos. Thanks ladies for your time to stalk and share with us. 

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
ip.smilez said:
Happy 200 PAGES BABES :)

Couldn't have made it to 200 pages without ya :)

OUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

c: kj_so4949

I just noticed in the picture, why is Mario's hand so close to Mint's butt? Goodness!!!! 

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Looking at the wedding pictures of Mint and Mario, I think if I was Mario's girlfriend, I would misunderstand that the wedding is real. LOL!!! I don't think I would be able to sit still and act like it is nothing.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ Ohhhh, thanks for sharing the clip.  Goodness, the party looked so fun~~~  CHADAOH got me blushing!! :D :D :D