[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
Their wedding looks so REAL!

Their smile
Their reaction
Their their body language
Dang Mint go all out with this lakorn, Mario seem to love look at her! Fin to the Max! This brought me to cloud9 so sad it's gonna end today! >.< but it's gonna be a good ending! After their ending Ima go and watch it from episode 1-12 again. Haha :p

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
CHario_Fan15 said:
Their wedding looks so REAL!

Their smile
Their reaction
Their their body language
Dang Mint go all out with this lakorn, Mario seem to love look at her! Fin to the Max! This brought me to cloud9 so sad it's gonna end today! >.< but it's gonna be a good ending! After their ending Ima go and watch it from episode 1-12 again. Haha :p

Me too, after I'm done with ending today, I'll go right back to watch from 1 to 12 again right away.  :dance1:

tgamber

sarNie Adult
lgm said:
I had to stop voting for a while because i completely forgot about my own wedding anniversary which is ironically today. My husband reminded me about our dinner date tonight..ha..ha..

Don't give up everyone. Just keep on voting! Fighting!
oh. Congrats. May you have happy marriage anniversary.

Reactions: lgm

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah!  It's beginning!  Lol. 

Kew is running away from Champagne.  Nee tells the parents and Korn that Kew is missing and that Than went after her.  Then all of a sudden, the rescue team and Mor Krit runs in.  They're all there to help.  Kew is still running and getting shot at by Champagne. Than is tied up and unconscious, Tanong wakes him up with some water.  Than asked Tanong why didn't he just kill him, Tanong wants him to suffer and tells him about Kew probably being harmed by Champagne.  Than uses his powers a bit but he's tied up so Tanong just beats him. Than's powers are somehow bringing on crazy weather.  Dang, Mario looks good being pissed and in black. Champagne and Kew fight over the gun. They roll down a hill. 

lgm

sarNie Egg
Ok i'm back. Thank you for the well wishes girls and thank you for updating us who aren't able to stream TSL live.

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
Stupid streaming.  

Kew wakes up, Champagne wakes up and points the gun at Kew.  Kew kicks it or knocks it away.  They fight over it.  Kew throws it far away.  Champagne runs after it and gets pierced by a branch?  So now she's hurt.  Than uses his powers to break free from the chains.  Lol at his weapon.  He's about to kill Tanong but thinks back to Kew's words and stops.  Tanong uses this opportunity to knocks him out with a branch like in the previews.  So Than is down again.  Everyone else back at the farm worrying.  Tanong's about to kill Than, Mek posses Than.   Mek and Tanong fight it out.  Kew wants to help Champagne, but Champagne doesn't want any help.  Mek has Tanong by the neck so Tanong begs and begs.  Tanong promises to leave Khun Luang along.  Mek lets him to and he uses a weapon to stab Than in the stomach.  Champagne pulled out the branch from her thigh, omg, and she's using it as a weapon to try to stab Kew.  Kew kicks her away. Tanong's about to stab Than/Mek again. 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:teary:  OH NO I was being happy too quick, Mek asks Tanong to promise not to create anymore sin then Mek will let him go,  Tanong promise but he lies and stabbed Mek, but it was Thun that got stabbed in the stomach. NOOOOOOOOOO!  :cry1:   :weep:  

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
w3irdg3m said:
Stupid streaming.  

Kew wakes up, Champagne wakes up and points the gun at Kew.  Kew kicks it or knocks it away.  They fight over it.  Kew throws it far away.  Champagne runs after it and gets pierced by a branch?  So now she's hurt.  Than uses his powers to break free from the chains.  Lol at his weapon.  He's about to kill Tanong but thinks back to Kew's words and stops.  Tanong uses this opportunity to knocks him out with a branch like in the previews.  So Than is down again.  Everyone else back at the farm worrying.  Tanong's about to kill Than, Mek posses Than.   Mek and Tanong fight it out.  Kew wants to help Champagne, but Champagne doesn't want any help.  Mek has Tanong by the neck so Tanong begs and begs.  Tanong promises to leave Khun Luang along.  Mek lets him to and he uses a weapon to stab Than in the stomach.  Champagne pulled out the branch from her thigh, omg, and she's using it as a weapon to try to stab Kew.  Kew kicks her away. Tanong's about to stab Than/Mek again. 
Ahhh My Than is hurt >.< stupid Tanong!!!! I wish I can watch live! But thank you for the spoiler! ❤

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
Maya_Fantasy said:
:teary:  OH NO I was being happy too quick, Mek asks Tanong to promise not to create anymore sin then Mek will let him go,  Tanong promise but he lies and stabbed Mek, but it was Thun that got stabbed in the stomach. NOOOOOOOOOO!  :cry1:   :weep:  
This is another intense/Happy ending episode! Ahhh both Kaew and Than mostly get hurt! But handsome Than get more hurt!!!! Omg I want to watch it!!

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
Lol, the police actually made it on time.  Tanong's takes Than hostage and tells the police to shoot him, daring them to.  Mek tells them to shoot,  Khun Warong will be okay.  Than stabs Tanong, Tanong was about to stab Than and the police shoots him. Tanong's dead. Now  they worry about Kew, who's still running away from Champagne, lol, walking more like it. They fight over the branch.  Kew has it now.  Champagne pretends that her wound is getting to her.  Kew tries to  help by making  a tourniquet on the wound.  The group is out searching again and Mek is leading them.  Champagne uses a rock to knock Kew out.  Everyone comes, Champagne hears them and runs away. 

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Ahhhh so intense is the chase going to take like half the episode? I want the whole episode to be wedding and then honeymoon for the second half, it's too much to ask for right? :'(

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
Part two out of nine over.  Chase is done, Than is hurt and in surgery. Tanong is dead and Champagne is still at large and on the run.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah I was actually surprise to see the police shows up in this lakorn, normally police will only showed up at the end of the fight HAHAHA

The fighting is over (two parts), Thun is at the hospital now. Champagne got away, her status unknown right now. 

I still think another episode will be perfect to ties everything together, because I want the wedding and honeymoon to be longer.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG I cries like a baby at Thun and Mek's scene.  Thun's spirit is living his body and went to the past, and Mek told him to go back to Kew and he said he forgives Luang Warong because Warong has suffered enough in the past life and so on... more details when you watch... CRYING NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :cry:

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
Kew's donating blood to Than. Mek's in the room. Korn's talking to Nee.  Than's dreaming back to the past when he sees Khun Kaew.  He calls her name but she just walks away.  Mek appears and talks to Than about his past.  Than asks why Mek helps him when he killed him in the past.  Mek said he knows it wasn't his fault,  Mek takes Than back to his past. Aww Khun Luang.  Champagne's still hiding out in the forest and going crazy.