[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
The mom's reading the diary about Khun Kaew and Khun Warong to Korn, Nee, Kew and her husband. They're all in Than's hospital room.  So Than is still sleeping or is in a coma?  

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
The hospital scenes is gonna show how much Kaew LOVES Than!!! And I bet the first person he will see when he wakes up is Kaewalin. ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
Lol, Than's awake but still pretending to be asleep.  He's motioning Nee out of the room while pretending to be unconscious.  Lol, Kew sees and tells him that someone's chasing her romantically.  He wakes up and asks who. Lol.  OMG, the cuteness is back.  Soooo freaking cute!!!!! He gets a few kisses in and they just hold each other. 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
w3irdg3m said:
The mom's reading the diary about Khun Kaew and Khun Warong to Korn, Nee, Kew and her husband. They're all in Than's hospital room.  So Than is still sleeping or is in a coma?  

Did you catch the parts that Khun Luang Warong made a wish that at least in one of these life time that he will get to be with his beloved Kaew/Kew, because not only his love for Kaew has not succeeded in the past, the life before last life his love for Kaew/Kew was not successful either.  Poor Thun/Luang Warong, he has loved Kaew/Kew for so many lives already.  Finally this life time they got to married each other.

OH OH OH I'm at the hospital part OMG Mario and Mint gives me goosebumps they are so sweet... GOSH their eyes are so sweet when they looking at each other and Mario kisses Mint ... OHHHHHHHHHH DEADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!  I just float to heaven!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid

lgm

sarNie Egg
Ok seriously how the heck did Yaya fans pull it off... i mean she leading 44.4% whereas Mint 42% now. I've been voting continously while waiting for TSL's update and yet sigh!

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
lgm said:
Ok seriously how the heck did Yaya fans pull it off... i mean she leading 44.4% whereas Mint 42% now. I've been voting continously while waiting for TSL's update and yet sigh!
I know, I think the fans are voting non-stop. Plush she has large fsn base. I'm happy Mint has large support this year and catch with Yaya too; regardless we just continue to vote what we can.

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
^^^^^ ahhh this is the best! The director and script writer sure suprise us with a romantic ending!

I LOVE THE WEDDING SCENE SOOOOO MUCH!! Narak Mak ❤❤❤ Mint and Mario smile combine with happiness like it's their real wedding!!

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
lgm said:

They probably found the same trick as us. Hokulanii said someone post it up in public forum, so her fans probably saw it too, and they have larger fans base than Mint so it works to their advantages than us LOLz.