[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
Omg I smile alone like crazy! Dang I DEFINITELY SAYYY THIS LAKORN OF MINT AND MARIO IS THE BEST FEOM ALL OF THEIR PRevious one! Mario was soo perfect and then there Mint was sooooo Beautiful in every scenes!! DANG THIS TOOO ARE TOO STINGY CUTE ahhhhh I'm going to Heaven!!! Best romantic wedding and then their bed scene and then there Baby scenes and then there promise each other scene sooooo this brought me to more than cloud9 omg
Mario and Mint! ❤ Ima remember this lakorn until I'm old! Hahahaha Now I want more lakorn from them! More more! I'm not gonna tired of them!!! Ahhhhh lastly I also love how the producer leave us a suprise by giving them baby scene, they look too real! Don't even need to act!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :,) ok I'm done.. :) :) :) :) :) :)

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
My heart full of folwers watching their wedding scene..Hahaha..(squeeze my pillows) .Awee..the bubbles just make the scene became more perfect.Imagine it was like in heaven... :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
OH. MY. GOD. I CANNOT BREATHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Debating if I should post up screencaps. Maybe I won't. Don't want to spoil it for anyone who haven't watched it yet. I want you girls to enjoy it as much as I did. =D

saobomp

sarNie Adult
SCREAMING SCREAMING...it's way too cute OMG.  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:

the ending is too good just perfect!!! i'm so going to miss this lakorn. 

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
OH. MY. GOODNESS. I. NEED. OXYGEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The wedding night scene!!!!! Than is such a naughty boy!!!!! So funny how he uses his telekinesis to put away the journal and pen so he can spend the night with Kew.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I want to give the writers, all the actors, producers, directors, and staff crew of this lakorn a standing ovation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

I could not have asked for a more perfect lakorn or a more perfect ending. I was given so much happiness just by watching this lakorn and being part of this forum. Thank you so much to TSL! Thank you to all the cast! Thank you to the author who wrote this book.  :toast:  :toast:  :toast:  :toast:

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I have never watched a lakorn so perfect and amazing like this one. I don't think I will ever be able to find another lakorn like this one ever again.