[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

lgm

sarNie Egg
It's 2am ish now but i can't sleep. Too freaking happy. As I watched the last part of TSL ep12 i couldn't help but i felt like Mario is not acting as khun than anymore... it's like it's really Mario, a happily married man. His body language, his gaze, his little kisses on Mint's cheek/forehead...gahhhh.. how should i put it... i'm at loss for words...

Oh man...I think i better sleep now..ha..ha...

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
I'm rewatchimg their last episode lol :,) too happy to see them sooo happy in the lakorn! I just hope they get contact for couple photoshoot and then become Koojin until next year and in every year!!
I believe if they work together more! I'm sure both of them will have a large fan base as much as other Koojin. Ahhhhh drooling

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
BABY!!!!!?!??!??!!!!! I just died guys, yes please post screen caps!!! Just use the spoiler tag.
pictures[/spoiler ] except no space between the last r and ].

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
lgm said:
It's 2am ish now but i can't sleep. Too freaking happy. As I watched the last part of TSL ep12 i couldn't help but i felt like Mario is not acting as khun than anymore... it's like it's really Mario, a happily married man. His body language, his gaze, his little kisses on Mint's cheek/forehead...gahhhh.. how should i put it... i'm at loss for words...

Oh man...I think i better sleep now..ha..ha...
I feel the same exactly!!!!!!!!!!!! I think Mario likes Mint for real!! LOL!!! It's like their wedding in the lakorn is their real wedding!!!! 

Reactions: lgm

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I know that we already have a lot of wedding pics posted up, but I really like this one and I don't think anyone has posted this one up on here yet!!! DON'T THEY JUST SERIOUSLY LOOK LIKE A REAL COUPLE!!??? The pictures of their wedding and the pictures of them together with their baby look so real!!!!!!!!!!!

Credit: Mario Maurer 

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I think I'll wait until I get off work to post screencaps!!! Want to wait for more people to watch episode 12 first!!!

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
So Fin Fin Fin Fin

Yep Mario likes Mint for real! The way he looks at her is so different from his look to other girls.....

I observed it, or is it Mint is the one that gets him more good at acting lol... Or No they just always become to comfortable to each other that they don't thinks it's acting anymore! Ahhhh imagining stuffs. And please guys don't leave this yet, let just keep this thread for Mint and Mario news :p so I can know what's up with them.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
CHario_Fan15 said:
So Fin Fin Fin Fin

Yep Mario likes Mint for real! The way he looks at her is so different from his look to other girls.....

I observed it, or is it Mint is the one that gets him more good at acting lol... Or No they just always become to comfortable to each other that they don't thinks it's acting anymore! Ahhhh imagining stuffs. And please guys don't leave this yet, let just keep this thread for Mint and Mario news :p so I can know what's up with them.

I bet you anything that if Mint and Mario were not seeing other people, they would probably fall in love for real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I'm write a fanfic haha...they inspire me...cant wait to watch it later...but it has to be a quicky cuz I have to go to wrk

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
MissSunny said:
I know that we already have a lot of wedding pics posted up, but I really like this one and I don't think anyone has posted this one up on here yet!!! DON'T THEY JUST SERIOUSLY LOOK LIKE A REAL COUPLE!!??? The pictures of their wedding and the pictures of them together with their baby look so real!!!!!!!!!!!

Credit: Mario Maurer 
I freaking love this picture
This goes for my Mac laptop background! Seriously my Mac is full of Mint and Mario picture.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I hope Thailand sees what explosive and amazing chemistry Mint and Mario has so that they can help us in pushing Ch3 to pair Mint and Mario up again!

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
CHario_Fan15 said:
I freaking love this picture
This goes for my Mac laptop background! Seriously my Mac is full of Mint and Mario picture.

My laptop is full of Mint-Mario pictures too!!!! I have Mint-Mario wedding picture as my laptop wallpaper.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I am so happy that the bad guys part in the last episode was short so that we could enjoy a lot of happiness and sweetness between Mint and Mario!!! 

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
MissSunny said:

I bet you anything that if Mint and Mario were not seeing other people, they would probably fall in love for real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wish they break up with their boyfriend/girlfriend lmao JUsT Kidding! I'm so evil anyways

That's totally I been thinking! Hahahaha if they don't have anyone! THEY TOTALLY CAN BE REAL LOVERS' ❤

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
CHario_Fan15 said:
I wish they break up with their boyfriend/girlfriend lmao JUsT Kidding! I'm so evil anyways

That's totally I been thinking! Hahahaha if they don't have anyone! THEY TOTALLY CAN BE REAL LOVERS' ❤

It's okay, I'll be evil with you!!! LOL! I think Mario and Mint are just too perfect and they deserve to be real! <3