[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Girls, I thought that I was going to be super sad when TSL ends, but my heart is filled with happiness because Mario and Mint's happiness in TSL is overflowing. Although I am still sad that this amazing lakorn has ended, I will focus on only the happy things that TSL has brought to me.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Oh my gosh! I can't wait to watch today's episode tonight! SO MUCH SWEETNESS!! I can't believe it ended already!!! 
Mint and Mario needs to reunite ASAP! I need more of these two together in my life! 555

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Ahhhh, just caught up on reading all the comments... after watching a few bits of the last ep...  I already spoiled myself but goodness!! CHADAOH LOOKS AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL STILL!!!! GAHHHHH...

alright, my turn to attend their wedding 555... I'm ready.. or so I say :p

& @Step, the picture you posted of Mint & Punjan is of Mint's bf's sister's wedding.  (I'm pretty sure it's the sister).  She looks gorgeous in that green dress.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Kew. ..I can't handle it anymore. ..ahhhhh... that lustful look ahhh...blush blush. ...ahhhhh...I just can't. ..I need to write a ff

The family awwww...lil baby mek...I just died... got a new gif to put on

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
roselovesice said:
Oh my gosh! I can't wait to watch today's episode tonight! SO MUCH SWEETNESS!! I can't believe it ended already!!! 
Mint and Mario needs to reunite ASAP! I need more of these two together in my life! 555
Me too!!!! I need more of our ChaRio/ChadaOh couple in my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I love Mint and Mario a lot, but I don't think I will be able to watch them in another lakorn acting with another actor or actress. I only want Mint and Mario together! I don't think I will be able to watch Mint with someone else and Mario with someone else. Sorry.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
SO BEAUTIFUL! Such a beautiful ending! My ChadaOh, omg, <33333 Baby Mek is adorable! Ending made up for everything that was depressing. It was full with laughter and sweetness. Oh gosh, the willing scene. /.\ I'll miss Mint and Mario so much! I better see so much photoshoots and events of them together. They're too perfect! Ending was perfect. So cute. I'll be waiting for a reunion! My looovesss.

mistole09

sarNie Hatchling
SCREAM!!!! with LOVE CHARIO<3♥♥♥have never been as satisfied with a lokrn as SONG HUAJAI NEE PUEA TER. The ending is too beautiful. Mario and Mint should really collaborate again but have to be a really good one. They have amazing chemistry that are undeniable. Have been smiling throughout the whole last part of today's episode. SAME here I don't think I would be able to watch them with other actors/actresses other then them together CHARIO. <3♥♥♥♥ MARIO & MINT.

ponli

sarNie Egg
i love the last episode so much, i'm sad it ended but the whole episode was just to cute and sweet i just love it so much. this lakorns have won the best most perfect lakorn of the year to me it have won my two heart

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
MissSunny said:
I love Mint and Mario a lot, but I don't think I will be able to watch them in another lakorn acting with another actor or actress. I only want Mint and Mario together! I don't think I will be able to watch Mint with someone else and Mario with someone else. Sorry.
Same here Ima have to skip Mario with Toey cause don't find it attractive cause all I imagine is Mint with Him lol sorry, and then Mint with someone else with her 3 drama unconfirmed yet. However I will watch Mint with James Ma though is they ever to reunite cause they explosive too but not as much as Mario and her. Lol I'm too bias! And I swear I still remember when this lakorn was confirm by Mint and Mario since last year. And I was so excited and been waiting for it for sooooooooii long and now it's end with just a snap! Ahhh admire the producer and all the cast that did a lovely job with this lakorn! Hope they get together again! And I love how everyone on IG wish them in real life Hahahaha cause come on they are too real in the lakorn! Mint is awesome! Love her even more now! ❤ And yay we reach more than 200 pages ha

Cherish222

sarNie Egg
I've been a big fan of Mint for a long time. I love all her interactions with her co-stars. She's worked with so many pra'eks (First, Mark, Alex, Pope, James Ma, Bomb, Boy) but Mario is by far the best.

Even though some of those lakorn story lines were not good, she's always had chemistry with them all(my opinion). The only pra'ek she has recycled thus far is Mark. But I have to say if she and Mario were put together again, I'd watch regardless of the storyline.

I have never giggled and smiled this much though. I have to say this lakorn had it all. Drama, love, comedy, action, and historical!!!! This was put together so well!!!! I'm going to have to call this one of my all time favorites.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Noooooo TSL WHY MUST YOU END
Arghhh the ending scene was so cute
Everything is so emotional I can't handle all these feels. Charioooooo

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
My heart... where have you gone???  It's stuck with CHADAOH~~~ :kiss2:  The FEELS indeed!

Just finished the last episode and OMG.  Wow, this is seriously such a wonderful lakorn!!  Great cast, storyline, ost... EVERYTHING~~~  WOW.  I'm all giggling and feeling bubbly inside.  CHADAOH have amazing chemistry!!!  I kid you not.... WOW..  sigh, it's such a sad event to know that this lakorn has ended.  Thank goodness I was able to catch up and see it's end. 

I'm going to miss all the characters.  Oh Mek.. :cry: The wedding was beautifully made and the wedding scene.. oh-hooo~~~ Mario's gaze.. sends shiver to my spine.  Than sure knows what he wants all right .. kekekeke.  Was totally blushing away whoo~  the ending was a lovely addition, something rare we usually don't get and something I always want to see lmao. 

BTW, is Than and Nee real siblings?  I adore Nee and Korn and is happy that they became a couple but.. it kind of bothers me since they're in-laws too in a way.. hmmm.  Anyways, I adore both couples in here~~  but oh.... THAN/KEW is LOVE!.. CHADAOH is LOVEEE~~

I would really love to see CHADAOH reunited in the future.  I would love it if they were to get another great storyline as well but if they're to be paired again, I'll just be so darn happy too.  I'm definitely going to miss the two onscreen together.  I hope they get a lot of events/activities together.

I'm a fan of both, so I'll also catch their other works like how I do with all my other daras.. but I know that a piece of me will be like.. where's Oh..?  or where's Chada?  lol.  They're perfection~~  <3 <3 <3   Bring on the FFs~  will be starting mines during the weekend lol.

Off topic but.. I looked at the pics for Oh/Toey and ... I was like.. why is Than in here???  His character looks just like THan, based on the hair and clothes hehe. 

Okay.. someone.. please return my heart to me.. I don't want to be sad since TSL is over now.. :cry:

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
The lakorn that i'll not forget to miss :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: ..It's really a beautiful ending....

Seladuch

sarNie Egg
mint she did good job on this drama look like real family the baby look like mak ending make my heart almost come out , tomorrow what I will watch is sad for not see mint and Mario no more got be next year see her Lakorn

mzmoua06

sarNie Hatchling
Eekkk!!! Just finished watching the last esp. Gosh i was smiling the whole time after the father/daughter duo scenes were over with. I just adore these two so much!!!! Korn and Amiena are so cute together as well!!! Gosh kudos to everyone on the prodyction this was an awesome lakorn!!!

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I will miss all the characters very much, but to be honest, I think I am going to miss Mek the most out of all the characters. 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
aikoden said:
BTW, is Than and Nee real siblings?  I adore Nee and Korn and is happy that they became a couple but.. it kind of bothers me since they're in-laws too in a way.. hmmm.  Anyways, I adore both couples in here~~  but oh.... THAN/KEW is LOVE!.. CHADAOH is LOVEEE~~

OK this is off topic:

I believe in Buddhist tradition is alright for them to married if the younger married with the older and vice versa, but if the older married the older and the younger married with the younger, then one couple will ending up with bad lucks and one couple will have all the good lucks. Depending on which couple lucks is stronger. But don't let other couple's bad/good lucks changes because the conflict will always be there and one of the couple can and will ending up with problems and divorce.

For example real life couple. Ann Siriam and Billy Organ, and their siblings.  Ann and Billy were both younger and her old sister met Billy's older brother on their wedding they fall in loves, got married. Ann and Billy has been dated for so long and had a happy marriage, until their elder sister/brother got married, Ann/Billy loves life was in trouble they ending up divorced while their sibling still happily married that mean their sis/bro "duang" (lucks/grace) is stronger than Ann/Billy so the elderly couple won that conflicting battles.  But if for some reason Ann and Billy shall get back together, their elderly sibling marriage will be in trouble.

Anyway that is what I knows from the elderly and Buddhist teaching, and I hope is not confusing to you with my weird explanation. :wink:

erinhang

sarNie Adult
I just finished watching the lakorn too. Mint and Mario are so cute. :woot:  I'll admit that I wasn't a fan of Mint before this. I try giving her a chance by watching 4 hearts of the mountains, cubic, and then the one she made with Boy. None of them got me to be her fan at all. :shrug:  When I found out she was making this with Mario, I was like I'm going to skip this because it's not going to be a good one, :shrug: but when the first episode came out something in me said to give Mint another chance, :shrug:  and I did, so I watched the first episode. I am now so in love with Mario and Mint. :heart:  When I go in a lakorn not being a fan of the cast, and then come out being like the biggest fan, I knew I did the right thing by giving her another chance. :thumbsup:  If TSL can change my feelings towards Mint, it has to be a good lakorn. I love the ending! :yahoo:  So far only 2 lakorns change how I feel towards the cast, and one of them is TSL. TSL better win an award for this, if they don't then the awards given out are given unfairly. :faint:  Speaking about awards, even if Mint don't win the Daradaily Hot girl of the year award, it is ok. At least WE know she was very close to. I personally believe that that award is not given out fairly, because Yaya's lakorn Neung Nai Suang came out first, which helped her gain more fans, and then Mint's lakorn came out when the award was going on, this put Mint at a disadvantage, but she was still head to head with Yaya. Like with Min, none of her lakorn came out this year, so far, buy yet, Daradaily still nominated her. She has like the least votes for the award because she was not shown on screen at all this year.