[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I guess it took Than and Kew three lifetimes just to finally be together and get their happily ever after. I feel so sad for Luang Warong.

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
I'm so sad about Daradaily votes, it's kinda not fair but it's okay right? Since Mint only behind a bit, well she the most second well known but I'll still keep voting, it's not useless right? Cause I'm being over supportive!!! Mint su su.

Yeah I barely notice that Mario picture in P'Tu lakorn looks like Than Hahahaha I'm not suprise, cause he is soooo handsome in TSL Anyways I wonder if P'Tu wanted Mint again, but despite her busy schedule she couldn't take that one lakorn that Mario and Toey are in. Cause I can see clearly that

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
I guess ima just have to download it, the one from FB has English sub and dang I have to say! They are really fast at subbing it

Seladuch

sarNie Egg
You know what I think we can vote a lot time if we go to different place today I been bot like 4 time already

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Personally I don't find it all that strange that a pair of siblings ended up together because my parents are like that. My dad's oldest brother married my mom's oldest sister (it was arranged at the time because their families were friends). Later on my dad ended up marrying my mom. Also my dad was actually friends with my mom's third oldest sister and my mom was friends with my dad's youngest brother. So yeah this lakorn seems totally normal to me in that aspect. 

Historically my families are practicing Buddhist, but I'm not terribly religious so I'm not sure how all the luck stuff goes. 

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
CHario_Fan15 said:
I'm starting to download the lakorn into my laptop now! I wish they have a DVD set. Do you guys think they will have it?
Oh tell me too!!! Where are you downloading it from? =D I wanna DL too!!!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Maya_Fantasy said:

OK this is off topic:

I believe in Buddhist tradition is alright for them to married if the younger married with the older and vice versa, but if the older married the older and the younger married with the younger, then one couple will ending up with bad lucks and one couple will have all the good lucks. Depending on which couple lucks is stronger. But don't let other couple's bad/good lucks changes because the conflict will always be there and one of the couple can and will ending up with problems and divorce.

For example real life couple. Ann Siriam and Billy Organ, and their siblings.  Ann and Billy were both younger and her old sister met Billy's older brother on their wedding they fall in loves, got married. Ann and Billy has been dated for so long and had a happy marriage, until their elder sister/brother got married, Ann/Billy loves life was in trouble they ending up divorced while their sibling still happily married that mean their sis/bro "duang" (lucks/grace) is stronger than Ann/Billy so the elderly couple won that conflicting battles.  But if for some reason Ann and Billy shall get back together, their elderly sibling marriage will be in trouble.

Anyway that is what I knows from the elderly and Buddhist teaching, and I hope is not confusing to you with my weird explanation. :wink:

Thanks for the explanation Maya.  I see.  and Wow, I didn't know that Ann/Billy's siblings got married to each other either.

Well, I hope I didn't offend anyone with my comment on feeling a bit awkward of seeing sibling-in-laws dating/marrying one another.  I understand that it can be normal in some customs or beliefs.. it's just because I'm not used to or surrounded by those who are. hehe. 

lovelybird

sarNie Hatchling
Omg , best ending ever. the baby looks like my little brother omg, the ending night tho. Got me feeling chemistry. lmfaoo , little Mek has power like his dad. ❤

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
TSL subbed has been completed! Thanks to the JL subbing team for their fast and hard working on it. :bravo:

Please go like and support them, and please give them credits if you're going to shares their work on any site.

:bravo:  to JL SUBBING TEAM  :thumbsup:

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
If any of you guys want to download into your iPhone

Please go to the App Store and download one of the app call >> Mediatap <<<<
in order to download the TSL from Facebook and thanks to the Facebook team that has been work so hard on subbing! They are amazing!!! Yeah just wanted to share if you guys would like to. It works only for iPhone though.

And here the link to Facebook website

https://m.facebook.com/Two-Spirits-Love-887371608026309/videos/?refid=17

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
aikoden said:

Thanks for the explanation Maya.  I see.  and Wow, I didn't know that Ann/Billy's siblings got married to each other either.

Well, I hope I didn't offend anyone with my comment on feeling a bit awkward of seeing sibling-in-laws dating/marrying one another.  I understand that it can be normal in some customs or beliefs.. it's just because I'm not used to or surrounded by those who are. hehe. 

No problem.  I didn't know about it either until my family friends was talking about distant relatives having marriage issue while the four of them still married. One couple will always fight, when one is good to each other, and vice versa. Then one divorced, move here to the US.  The other couple was good and sweet again LOL.  Then many years later couple in the US got back with his ex.  The couple back home got divorced LOLz. Now the couple in US divorcing for good, the couple back home somehow finding love again and been living together until today.. they in their 60's now HAHAHA so weird.

Billy's family is not Buddhist so my sister was saying maybe it will be alright because they don't believe in it. Then not long after I heard of them got divorced. So strange, because if the young and older crisscross then their marriage/family bonding is better and not only that they're all become successful wealthy and happy.  So weird how these lucks stuffs work.  hahaha

Anyway back on topic:  :woot:   I feel like a creep watching Mint and Mario after their wedding.  The first time watching them was exciting, but after second time... I am so embarrass AHAHAHA  :pervie:   :bhehe:   :crush:   :coverlaf:  Mario and Mint needs to get a room with the door locked and throw the key away.  :yahoo:   :loool:  They are so like couple on their real honeymoon.  :thumbup:   :faint:  I feel so bad watching them sweet moment.   :spicy:   :blush:   :lmao3:   :sweat:   :phew:    :cloud9:   :clap2:   :rofl:  

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ thanks again for the explanation.  It's interesting how it works out. 

& 555, I feel the same like you.. it's our guilty pleasure. :bhehe: :kiss3:

I am so gonna go into a lakorn withdrawal.. sigh.  I already miss Than, Kew, Mek, Korn, Nee, Pu, and everyone... except for Tanong & Champagne.  I will definitely rewatch it with eng subs over the weekend when I'm done with my essays... eeeeekkkk :grouphug:  Thanks JL team for providing us awesome and fast subs!! whoot whoot!!  What a blessing y'all are.

Offtopic but @Maya, do you still sub lakorns too?  or no more?

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ whoot whoot, can't wait to read.  and ahhh, you already changed your siggy :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

Btw, I guess Kew's name is actually spelt like Gew, since the letters at their wedding was GT. 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
aikoden said:
^ thanks again for the explanation.  It's interesting how it works out. 

& 555, I feel the same like you.. it's our guilty pleasure. :bhehe: :kiss3:

I am so gonna go into a lakorn withdrawal.. sigh.  I already miss Than, Kew, Mek, Korn, Nee, Pu, and everyone... except for Tanong & Champagne.  I will definitely rewatch it with eng subs over the weekend when I'm done with my essays... eeeeekkkk :grouphug:  Thanks JL team for providing us awesome and fast subs!! whoot whoot!!  What a blessing y'all are.

Offtopic but @Maya, do you still sub lakorns too?  or no more?

Yes I'm going to go into hiding in my room and binge watching over and over again until I get sick of this lakorn and by then hopefully my heart will be big enough to open up to other lakorn that is not Mint/Mario until their new project together HAHAHA  :dance1:

I stop subbing for a long while now, so tiring subbing all by myself  :weee:  and can't stand rude peoples that does not understand and so inconsiderate.  :smack:  
But I do want to continue and finish up on the last project I was working on, I was only on ep.3 of JLK when my computer crashed. Now I don't have the program that I use to subbed with and I don't know what other program to use that is simple and easy to work with. :wink:  Now I like to go watch with subbed and give my moral support to other teams for their hard works. :thumbsup:

Oh on Korn's cell phone he has Kew name down as Galwarin.