[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Why do I feel so lonely and empty like I just got dumped by my boyfriend? LOL!!!! I miss TSL so much already that I've been rewatching it nonstop ever since I got home from work! I was supposed to do homework but I didn't. It's okay though, just have to read some textbook chapters. I guess a good thing that will come out of TSL ending is my life going back to normal and me focusing on school more. LOL!!!!!

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
MissSunny said:
Why do I feel so lonely and empty like I just got dumped by my boyfriend? LOL!!!! I miss TSL so much already that I've been rewatching it nonstop ever since I got home from work! I was supposed to do homework but I didn't. It's okay though, just have to read some textbook chapters. I guess a good thing that will come out of TSL ending is my life going back to normal and me focusing on school more. LOL!!!!!
Ive been rewatching couple of times already too hahahhahaha...Now im going to watch episode1 again LMAO hahha

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
Tomorrow won't be the same :,( I miss Mint and Mario already! They need photoshoot together so we can go back to Fin again hahaha urgh! No magazine contact them since their status right now is so explosive.

Anyways I'm waiting for another lakorn to air which is Nadech and Mew but then I fell like it's not gonna be the same like TSL.....like I'm not gonna go really crazy with it lol :)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Maya_Fantasy said:

Yes I'm going to go into hiding in my room and binge watching over and over again until I get sick of this lakorn and by then hopefully my heart will be big enough to open up to other lakorn that is not Mint/Mario until their new project together HAHAHA  :dance1:

I stop subbing for a long while now, so tiring subbing all by myself  :weee:  and can't stand rude peoples that does not understand and so inconsiderate.  :smack:  
But I do want to continue and finish up on the last project I was working on, I was only on ep.3 of JLK when my computer crashed. Now I don't have the program that I use to subbed with and I don't know what other program to use that is simple and easy to work with. :wink:  Now I like to go watch with subbed and give my moral support to other teams for their hard works. :thumbsup:

Oh on Korn's cell phone he has Kew name down as Galwarin.

Sad to hear about that Maya, but I totally understand what you mean.... some people just don't realize that subbing is not a priority.. but a priviledge.  I'm still blessed to seen your works before though ho ho ho... I wasn't a subber (since I only understand some Thai) but I did do some timings/editing here and there back then. 

And good catch on Korn's phone!  I missed that. :p  555, I'm recalling that time where Korn was bbeating or trying to beat Kew up now for spending the night at Than's house... oh I miss their bro/sis relationship.

It's saddening to know that it took a few lifetimes before Khun Luang & Khun Kaew finally got together in the end. I love these kind of stories.. *sniffsniff*  Thank goodness for a happy end... with wedding, willing honeymoon, + b   a   b   y. .. . .. .. Mek. :p

I seriously thought for a moment that when Kew was giving the apple to Than to eat at the end they were going to eat it together from opposite ends sort of like a spaghetti.. but I think that was just wishful thinking on my part 555. 

edit:

Please continue voting for N'Chalida!! (I know the percentage is increasing for Yaya but.. ) Mint left such a great mark on us.. on everybody~~  SU SU for N'Mint~~ 

Coca

sarNie Adult
i am so sad when TSL is finish because i don't know when mint and mario have work together so this .. i really miss Mint and mario so much i wish mint mario will play lakorn together anymore become koo jin soon

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
After rewatching TSL so many times today, I finally forced myself to stop and go watch another lakorn, which is Kiss Me with Mike and Aom. It just doesn't feel the same. I keep comparing Kiss Me to TSL and I KNOW that I should not do that because they are both different! I should just enjoy Kiss Me, but it doesn't make me as happy as TSL did. Goodness, it feels like I'm comparing my ex-boyfriend to my new boyfriend! LOL!

Anyways, reading all your posts are helping me get through this tough time of TSL ending. =(

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Finally get to watch the last esp. I agree with everyone that TLS had the most beautiful and romantic ending. I love every scene of Kew and Than, the wedding, the honeymoon and the family scene at the end. They are a very cute and loving family; Mario and Mint brings Than and Kew into life. Just like many of you, I watch this last eps thinking it is Mario and Mint's wedding and their little family together. I hope these two will reunite soon with a story line as romantic as TLS. I'll miss Than and Kew when Wednesday and Thursday come every week. 

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
MissSunny said:

couldn't agree more. I have a withdraw symptom too.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Maya_Fantasy said:
Anyway back on topic:  :woot:   I feel like a creep watching Mint and Mario after their wedding.  The first time watching them was exciting, but after second time... I am so embarrass AHAHAHA  :pervie:   :bhehe:   :crush:   :coverlaf:  Mario and Mint needs to get a room with the door locked and throw the key away.  :yahoo:   :loool:  They are so like couple on their real honeymoon.  :thumbup:   :faint:  I feel so bad watching them sweet moment.   :spicy:   :blush:   :lmao3:   :sweat:   :phew:    :cloud9:   :clap2:   :rofl:

Yes, totally, totally, I feel very shy :hide: watching them in that honeymoon scene too. They really make like a really romantic and sweet moment of two newly wed couple. Such great and wonderful acting from Mint and Mario. Bravo to them. 

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I'll also miss you ladies and the discussion of Mario and Mint. Such a great ride with everyone. I hope to be in another CHADAOH ship again with you all. I'll come back here to check on update of Mint and Mario. If anyone has news about them, please share with me. I'm sure going to miss them very :cry:  :cry:  :cry1:

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Now I'm afraid to watch FLF. After watching TSL with such a sweet storyline, I don't think I can handle this heavy revenge drama even though I love Matt. I need some time to channel the mood.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
ok peeps my 1st chap is up...I have no idea where i'm going with this...I just wrote and was inspired by different books I read...

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Okay. The ending was so worth all the drama and anticipation. 
I have so much to say but I forgot. lol But anyways, 
First off, OH MY GOSH. Mek is so cool!!!! 
Second, OH MY GOSH. THOSE STARES THAN GIVES KEW! SOOOOOO FREAKIN' HOT.
Third, The wedding was soooooooo cute! AHHHHH!!!! And funny too. 
Fourth, I'm glad Korn and Nee had their happy ending. I kind of wanted more cute scenes of them both but it's all good.
Lastly, AWWWW. Than and Kew are such cute parents! :D

I still can't believe this lakorn ended. I couldn't stop smiling halfway through the lakorn. They are tooooo cute together. The chemistry between both Mario and Mint is like...explosive! 555 I'm sad that it ended. What am I going to do with my life now? 

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
GOOOOOSSSSSHHHHH! I THINK I NEED TO GO TO THE ER BECAUSE MARIO AND MINT ARE JUST TOOO MUCH! and after that wedding night...actually during that wedding night I DIE! I love how Mario carried Mint to the bed and him using his special power to light up the candle..FREAKING SEXY AS HELL SHIT! Wish someone do that to me during my wedding night hahahaha. Man Mario freaking love to carry Mint huh? I see that during one of their show and a couple of times in other ep. But OMG..THEY GOT A BABY!!! Gosher I love this lakorn soooo much. It's not everyday I get to see a couple get a baby at the end without rape issue. It's such a cute lakorn.

lgm

sarNie Egg
MissSunny said:
I feel the same exactly!!!!!!!!!!!! I think Mario likes Mint for real!! LOL!!! It's like their wedding in the lakorn is their real wedding!!!! 

CHario_Fan15 said:
So Fin Fin Fin Fin

Yep Mario likes Mint for real! The way he looks at her is so different from his look to other girls.....

I observed it, or is it Mint is the one that gets him more good at acting lol... Or No they just always become to comfortable to each other that they don't thinks it's acting anymore! Ahhhh imagining stuffs. And please guys don't leave this yet, let just keep this thread for Mint and Mario news :p so I can know what's up with them.

I've been watching some of TSL behind the scenes clips which was posted a few pages back and looking back at those wedding pictures, I can't stress this enough the way that Mario act/body language whenever he's around Mint is like a lot of milestone different than any other actresses he worked before.

I still believe that he was acting as himself during the last part of the finale episode after watching it for the umpteenth times. Ok maybe i'm imagining things since i didn't sleep well last night :bhehe:  or TSL withdrawal symptom is kicking in ha..ha... but i'm pretty sure Mario keep on tugging/pulling Mint's hand toward him or maybe i'm seeing things.

mzmoua06

sarNie Hatchling
I have been going thru withdraws all day after finishing with TSL!!!! I cant get over how cute Mario n Mint was in the hospital scene. The way he half smiles at her n pulls her in for kisses n hugs, (me scream like a little girl inside). The wedding was beautiful, n then the end scene with baby Mek was sooo cute!!! It was almost like they really had a baby together!!!

I'm sure Mint and Mario has to do a lot of explaining n ass kissing to their respective partners in real life, coz they sure look like they both are very attracted to eachother to be able to be that comfortable with eachother n pull off all those AMAZING love scenes!!!

Reactions: lgm