[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
I'm going to buy this lakorn as soon as it is out on DVD! (sadly, laptop these days no longer have CD compatible reader). But I want to own it so that when I get really old, I will always remember this drama as one of the best lakorn back in the days thing! I love their wedding night scene the best, it was the sweetest thing ever. I love the display of the candle in the background, it was soo ROMANTIC!!! My mouth hurts so much from smiling like crazy while watching the last episode. TSL has the most romantic wedding night scene ever!!!!!

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
HuabNag said:
Finally get to watch the last esp. I agree with everyone that TLS had the most beautiful and romantic ending. I love every scene of Kew and Than, the wedding, the honeymoon and the family scene at the end. They are a very cute and loving family; Mario and Mint brings Than and Kew into life. Just like many of you, I watch this last eps thinking it is Mario and Mint's wedding and their little family together. I hope these two will reunite soon with a story line as romantic as TLS. I'll miss Than and Kew when Wednesday and Thursday come every week. 
What!!!! Honeymoon? Where? Am i missing something?

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
@Igm no sometime you are not seeing thing. :wink:  If you watch from 9:10 to 9:31 carefully you will notice that Mario pulled Mint's waist closer to him for a hug.  :wub:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AM7XykMqVUM

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
AsianFemale said:
What!!!! Honeymoon? Where? Am i missing something?

Well, Honeymoon as in... their "willing" scene after the wedding :bhehe:

@Maya, when I first watched that scene.. I saw Oh's hand too 555.  We have eyes of a hawk, looking at skinship in so much details hehe :pervie: :bhehe:

I swear.. their happy family is getting to me.  It was a given there was going to be a baby since Kew was eating them sour snack/treat 555.  :baby:

I'm hoping that this lakorn will win some awards.. as well as CHADAOH getting some nominations. 

It's been so long since I last spazzed over a lakorn.  It was lovely seeing some old and new faces/members here.  Y'all are precious :kiss3:  

The withdrawal is real... I can't get my paper done and is blushing at all pics and scene of the lakorn and CHADAOH.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
YingSheng said:
I'm going to buy this lakorn as soon as it is out on DVD! (sadly, laptop these days no longer have CD compatible reader). But I want to own it so that when I get really old, I will always remember this drama as one of the best lakorn back in the days thing! I love their wedding night scene the best, it was the sweetest thing ever. I love the display of the candle in the background, it was soo ROMANTIC!!! My mouth hurts so much from smiling like crazy while watching the last episode. TSL has the most romantic wedding night scene ever!!!!!

I'm gonna buy the DVD set so that I can pass it onto my children and they can pass it onto their grandchildren!! XD

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
If anyone has a good lakorn that they are planning to watch after this one, let me know!!!! As of now, I don't really have plans on watching any other lakorn anytime soon. The lakorns that I really want to watch are all coming out next year, so I will be waiting. I will be spending my time healing my lonely heart while I wait for the new lakorns that I want to watch to air on TV.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
@MissSunny TRKJ with Nadech and Mew is a good sweet lakorn to watch too.  I love the old version, and judging by the pictures posted, I think this version going to be sweet lovely dovey too.

@Aikoden yes I knew she is pregnant then too... and I was salivating along with her when she was eating it LOLz.  When Mek say good bye but not really good bye, I sort of guess he'll be reborn as their kid, but I was surprise that they shown the baby too.  GOSH best lakorn ending ever. :woot:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
aikoden said:

Sad to hear about that Maya, but I totally understand what you mean.... some people just don't realize that subbing is not a priority.. but a priviledge.  I'm still blessed to seen your works before though ho ho ho... I wasn't a subber (since I only understand some Thai) but I did do some timings/editing here and there back then. 

And good catch on Korn's phone!  I missed that. :p  555, I'm recalling that time where Korn was bbeating or trying to beat Kew up now for spending the night at Than's house... oh I miss their bro/sis relationship.

It's saddening to know that it took a few lifetimes before Khun Luang & Khun Kaew finally got together in the end. I love these kind of stories.. *sniffsniff*  Thank goodness for a happy end... with wedding, willing honeymoon, + b   a   b   y. .. . .. .. Mek. :p

I seriously thought for a moment that when Kew was giving the apple to Than to eat at the end they were going to eat it together from opposite ends sort of like a spaghetti.. but I think that was just wishful thinking on my part 555. 

edit:

Please continue voting for N'Chalida!! (I know the percentage is increasing for Yaya but.. ) Mint left such a great mark on us.. on everybody~~  SU SU for N'Mint~~ 

Thank you for your kind words :flowers:  I had helps from everyone on the team for few of the projects.  So thank you to everyone on the team too. :thumbsup:

Yes sometime I wish those rude people would try to help with just one part and see how well they will do the project.   :arrg:   :coverlaf: 

Are you asking because you're looking into picking up a project? :D   :rockon: 

I like when Korn asks his mom about how did Khun Luang knew that his love for Khun Kaew two life prior didn't succeed either and his mom was asking him back, would you like to go ask him? HAHAHA :coverlaf:  :clap:

I know I thought either they're going to share that apple or they're going to give each other a juicy kisses. :drool: :loool:

Been voting still, I'll vote until they ended.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Nadech and Mew's lakorn Tarm Ruk Keun Jai will air on 30th Nov. It looks good and 2016 has very good lakorns. Mark and Yaya's Kluen Cheewit, Kim and James Ma's Paeng Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wiset are most anticipated in 2016. Mark, Yaya's characters are different in KC. In pcknmcpw there are more sweet scenes between the couple
MissSunny said:
If anyone has a good lakorn that they are planning to watch after this one, let me know!!!! As of now, I don't really have plans on watching any other lakorn anytime soon. The lakorns that I really want to watch are all coming out next year, so I will be waiting. I will be spending my time healing my lonely heart while I wait for the new lakorns that I want to watch to air on TV.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Teaser for some 2016's lakorns. Last is TRKJ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiqQYc8w7dE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRewmdeMb2I

MissSunny said:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Rating
ep1 - 4.8
ep2- 5.3
ep3- 5.8
ep4- 5.7
ep5- 6.3
ep6- 5.2
ep7- 5.8
ep8- 5.9
ep9- 6.4
ep10- 6.5

Idk for ep11. ep 12 is not released yet

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Soon this thread will be moved to the old lakorn section :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMHYBx_7fZg&feature=youtu.be

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
Step said:
Rating
ep1 - 4.8
ep2- 5.3
ep3- 5.8
ep4- 5.7
ep5- 6.3
ep6- 5.2
ep7- 5.8
ep8- 5.9
ep9- 6.4
ep10- 6.5

Idk for ep11. ep 12 is not released yet
Last episode- 8

That the only one I know from many Instagram users.

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
MissSunny said:
I suggest, you should watch TRKJ, with Nadech and Mew it will be cute too! I been waiting for that lakorn forever with TSL and now TSL it has ended :,( I'm so sad.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Next year there will be more lakorns for awards. Tang Parn Kammathep's highest rating is 6.2, it still has 4 or 5 eps. TPK was a surprise like TSL. I will be confused to vote next year.

Poll
Yaya - 45.3
Mint - 40.6