[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Igm your not seeing things. ...they gravitate towards each other ..when they Interview at the wedding I saw their hand pretty much wanting to hold each other hahaha

Mint said on switch kew is similar to her

lgm

sarNie Egg
Gosh @spanky your gif.... Mario's ear. I remember some people commented about Mario's ear turning red especially sweet scenes with Mint. I read in ig and i ask them to translate their comments because i was wondering why are they circling Mario's ear. Some do question/notice about his recent appearance on 3zaap minus Mint was like less cheerful. I'm not sure whether those comments are from whose fanbase but yeah... could it be..... maybe i overthink stuff due to TSL fever... ahem!

Seladuch

sarNie Egg
Why I don't have any feeling at all when I watch fai Lang fai is not not the same when I watch TSL

kodocha

sarNie Juvenile
one of the best awesome lakorn i watched this year with beautiful cast and amazing couple love it sooooooo much i want them to pair a gain with any lakorn but i will love kiss and slap but still any is fine with me 

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I was bored last night so went on YT and IG to watch clips of this lakorn. It's looks quite good. Plus, Mario is eye candy. I'm going to give this a try this weekend. Thanks to you all for the continuing updates.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Prakaidao said:
Still not giving up on the voting, we still got time gals!!! Hope Mint will notice how many fans there are of her and that we love her a lot! Even if she doesn't win. There's always next year!!!
 Same here, I'm still keep voting with as many time as daradaily allowed my IP to vote. And I agree, even she doesn't win this year, we show her that we support her all the way. Next year, we'll plan a better strategy to vote. I'm sure next, I'll find a better way than this year so i can cast more votes compare to what I can. I use the trick, but somehow I still can't cast as much.  :shrug:

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
Well I'll just give this a try Matt and Boy lakorn.

It seems interesting since I think last two years ago, I actually like their lakorn ehhh but then I can only find Boy act in a comedy drama not like a slap/kiss one.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Cos FLF is a revenge lakorn not romantic, very different genre  :wink: Its not slap and kiss

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Since I'm officially become Chada's fan..The more I want her to pair up with Ken T.(P/s..Don't hope too much..the chances is sooooooooooooo low) :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: ..So i'm thinking of making Fanvid for them. :wink:  :wink: I don't know it's worth or not.But..trying is better than not right?... :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

Here my Fanvid (Tawan Saang-Sun Creation) :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

:heart:  :heart: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjP5m0JnZE0 :heart:  :heart:

More of the clip are from TSL.A bit from cubic..hehehe..It's because..I watch more of TSL..So i get to bring out a good scene...AS for Ken..He's my only one...

Enjoy na.......

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Woke up this morning and it just doesn't feel the same. Every Wednesday and Thursday morning, I would wake up and watch the new episodes of TSL before going to work, but now I don't have new episodes of TSL to watch anymore when I wake up in the morning.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Hokulanii_ said:
And ep11 is 5.5. Too bad there was a big soccer match or else it would have been higher. They rank #6 overall for ch3 2015.
Has anyone see this yet? Channel 3 cut the wedding scene. Apologize if it's reposted.
http://youtu.be/-2ftyA_WFZo

And don't forget to vote for nong Mint :).

aaahhh so sweet and cute, but CH3 finally has some sense of humor because they title it as "Wedding of Mario and Mint" in Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur  :loool:  instead of Thun and Kew's wedding HAHAHA :coverlaf:  :thumbup:  :clap: 

I saw someone on other post asked "are they getting married for real?" :whahuh:  Too funny, because my answer would be YES THEY ARE! :drool:  :lmao3:

Thank you Hokulanii for sharing. :wink: Yes I vote for her everyday.  :rockon:  Go Mint Go! 

Reactions: lgm