[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@coca;
I'm happy that you and the rest of Mint's Cambodia fanclub got the chance to skype her. Shows how much Mint loves her fans <3 I was very excited for you gals when I saw clips shared on IG^___^

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Can non-Cambodia see a clips of the skype too? HHAAHAA :woot:  :dance1: 

Thank you Ip.Smilez for the new video, they're so beautiful as always.  Love it! :dance3:  :dance2:  :thumbsup:

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
ip.smilez said:
@coca;
I'm happy that you and the rest of Mint's Cambodia fanclub got the chance to skype her. Shows how much Mint loves her fans <3 I was very excited for you gals when I saw clips shared on IG^___^
I know, lol her accent was sooo cute

TGMAO1

sarNie Egg
Seladuch said:
Hi TGMAO I can't believe we know more Cambodia because TSL I'm new member in here too after I watch TSL but I like mint for along time what she start I follow her on ig and I feel she so innocent and sweet girl I don't really watch all her Lakorn but I just like her more than other actress

TGMAO1

sarNie Egg
Seladuch said:
Hi TGMAO I can't believe we know more Cambodia because TSL I'm new member in here too after I watch TSL but I like mint for along time what she start I follow her on ig and I feel she so innocent and sweet girl I don't really watch all her Lakorn but I just like her more than other actress

TGMAO1

sarNie Egg
Hi Seladuch nice to meet you too . I have been followed on their IG too

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Maya_Fantasy said:

Sure if time permit I don't mind helping you out with small project here and there.  But I don't want to take on big project or make a commitment like before because I don't have much free time like before. :wink:

Right now I'm just busy with life, work etc, and plus lakorn are so boring now, it might start out good, but is totally stupid by the middle to end so I just gave up on watching and don't have the heart to want to sub anything because I can't stand even watching with fast forward, so I can't sit with hour and hours subbing it.  :nono1:

I still have subtitle workshop program, but I don't have program to cut or embedding the subs.  :no:   And no I don't have access to viki either, I don't know and I don't want to know about their program either. I don't like soft sub, I think hard sub is better.  :shrug:

How about you, what have you been up to? :scratchchin: :lolyup:

Awwwe, thanks sweetie :kiss2: :dance1: :grouphug:  LOL, I understand how you feel.. and I LOVE hardsub compared to softsub too!  I'm your secret stalker Maya, ever since Pom Ruk Roy Adeed days with Kwan/Win 5555.   :whistle:  :crush:   I've been doing good, I'm just trying to focus on school and hopefully graduate with my BA this upcoming Spring if everything goes as plan.... that's why I go missing in action or take hiatuses from the forum.   :nono1:  :wackonut:   BTW, are you still in ARSHIland besides in CHADAOH land? hehe XD

I woke up this morning trying to vote... then realized it ended already.  Yes, the numbers kept dropping but I never gave up.. I lost count of how many times I voted... like 100+ times? hahaha.. 

if there is going to be the new voting with the top 5 ladies then.. *coughcough* it's going to be power voting from me again.. but it's through sms.. will see will see.  Does anyone know how much the charges for sms to international will be?  I believe I have unlimited texting but.. I'm not sure if I'll be charged with international sms.  Let's see if they even allow international voting...

Maya_Fantasy said:
Now I believe the poll is hacked, because how can the percentage kept going down? Last night Mint was at 39% now is only at 37%  :scratchhead2:   Even though Yaya went down a bit too, but her percentage went up really fast too. :shrug: I mean I understand if other people percentage increases and Mint percentage may goes down, but this is down without any change to other people on the list.  The numbers of votes also when down from 90000+ to only 88000+ as well.  :whatever:   So I think someone is screwing with the polls.

OMG, ok.. I admit seeing the little scene they chose of Mint & Mark from PLR brought back some Mteam memories for me 555 and seeing Mai & Oh... but BAM, CHADAOH scene came and dang... *shakeshead* I'm all in for CHADAOH!!!  The feels are so strong... SO STRONG!!! 

I'm annoyed of the voting since I'm pretty sure it is hacked like how y'all ladies are saying.  How sad!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ip.smilez said:
This thread is ALIVE thanks to everyone <3

& ofc a PT4 to their cute moments wouldn't hurt hehe

@ncmeowmeow!!!
YAYYY YOU FINISHED HEHE NOW LETS PERSUADE MAHALO TO WATCH TSL LMAO

YAHHHHHHH Smilez!! I love this!!! the CHADAOH feels!!!!  Oh.. oh.. oh~~~ my heart is filled with giddiness~~~   Why are you so amazing CHADAOH~~  You're really going to be the new death of me 5555.

kimsaj said:
guuuuuuuuuys!! I just came back from  being stranded due to the APEC (Asia Pacific Economic Conference) and got really frustrated because I am now VERY VERY LEFT BEHIND. I'm still stuck on Episode 8 :rant:   :rant:  :rant:
Been seeing pictures of M&M in IG and daaaaaaang! Even though I don't want to be spoiled I can't help but scroll mint's posts on IG  :cry:
I need to have a TSL Marathon RIGHT NOW  :secret:

It's ok... you can def catch up!!! hehe XD

edit: alright I just caught up from being behind in the last few pages.   Nice to see new fans~~~  :grouphug:

I want to see some skype videos too if y'all don't mind linking clips ehehe.

BTW, which magazine was CHADAOH in?? or are y'all just talking about the premium mag one??? Am I missing something here?? help~~ Chuay Duay~~~ :teary: