[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Maya_Fantasy said:

:thumbsup:    LOL you don't have to secretly stalking me, you can openly stalking me but I have not sign on to YT for the longest time and I don't think I even remember the password to the Starsubbingteam account.  I don't know if Thuy still login or anyone that has the password ever login at all hihih  :shrug:   Which project are you stalking me with anyway?  :D   If I ever going to continue subbing again I probably will continue on and finish up some of the project I left off, except CH7 lakorn, but that will have to be after the holiday and the New Year. :wink:

Congratulations on your school and upcoming BA :thumbsup:  Yes lakorn can wait until you're done with school first.

Arshiland will always be my home :whahuh:  because Arshi really stole my heart and stole me from lakorn world, I can't watch lakorn like I was normally after being in Arshiland for almost 2 years UNTIL TSL stole me back :loool: but I just saw ROSE and CC posts saying Arshi will have miniseries soon so I don't know which will be stronger pulled.  I might have a tough time picking which land I want to be in now.  TSL is so fresh and hot while Arshi is so sweet and unique.  :thumbup:   :rofl:   
I am tore right now. :lolyup:  :sweat:

BY THE WAY just vote for Mario, but boy oh boy NY fans going at it again with Nadech being top spot right now. :)
http://www.daradaily.com/darapoll/

It's going to be TSL/Mario fans vs. Nadech fans just like TSL/Mint fans vs Yaya's fans all over again.  May the bias vote win! :wink:  :ghehe:  hahaha  :clap2:  :rofl:

I was thankful for your team's subs back in the day.  I was watching JLK too but saw that you stopped, but I don't mind :p  I'm a patient person.  If there's no subs then I watch it raw... and if I see that it's been subbed, I go back and rewatch them to get a better understanding hehe.  Do you know where I can find Arshi's serie subbed, I remember back then I took a pause and the youtube videos I watched with subs all got deleted after my hiatus *sniffsniff*  BTW, glad to see that TSL stole you back.. 555 XD

SUSUSUSUSUSU, go OH!!!  Will they be doing a 2nd round like y'all said they are going to do for the top 5 ladies?

@HuabNag, your mom is cute!!  My mom is addicted to her Korean series now and doesn't care for lakorns... so she can't translate much for me anymore 555.  plus her p'ek Num Sornram isn't active much anymore too so no interest for her to come back anytime soon.

Seladuch

sarNie Egg
I just start to watch again In Thai version because is clear more is HD don't know why this two they make me feel better not tired to watch chario love them so much

mistole09

sarNie Hatchling
I hope Mint win although her percentage is dropping and totally voting for Mario too because TSL got me to adore him now. I'm on my TSL marathon just now. I really miss Charioh. I've never really had a Ch3 couple to bragged about or obsess with. Now I had Charioh and they're making me checking Ch3 often for their updates together. Before that I don't really care much about Ch3 but it's different now. >.< how I really miss them.

Seladuch

sarNie Egg
I dont know how can I vote the top 5 award hot girl anybody know tell me too I hear they vote by sms but how can I vote how much can I vote from us

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
spanky said:
it was pre-planned and they didn't think it be such an explosive chem between these 2....I didn't care for em either but I saw a pix of them last yr and was a lil hooked and when the lakorn air...damn...i was obessive
Agreed on everything u said, ChariOh obesession disorder lol xD and Channel 3, I'm pretty sure they already have plan for this lovebirds next year! Well hopefully!

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
HuabNag said:
Yep, I hope Mints will win some recognitions for her effort and hard works for this year work too. 

I'm so happy to see many new comments when come to this thread. CHADAOH still alive and will be for a very very long time.

So this weekend, I watched TSL again with my mom, she praised Mint and Mario acting very much. She said both of them are very good at showing their emotion, she can feel they really love each other. She was asking me if they really dating in real life because the way Mario stared at Mint is full of affections.  My mom watched two of Mario previous works and she said he wasn't that good when come to show his emotion toward the nang ek. My mom watches lakorn with me time to time, however, she hardly praised or comment about actors and actresses acting.  So far, she has only comments on couple who really have chemistry together, like KA and Kwan and Wier, now Mint and Mario. After we finished, we have a long discussion about how good the lakorn was. I enjoyed talking with my mother about TSL very much.
Exactly how I feel about Mint and Mario,
His emotion during love scenes and her emotions were combine smoothly and so strong, that's why I love his acting in TSL more than his other lakorns! It's like he playing too well! So does Mint!

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
Please keep up the posts :,) I love reading them! It's like my hobby now to check on ChariOh

Ahhhh so in love with them!!!! ❤ Watched TSL for the 20th times now, never get tired of it!! XD I used to obsess with Tawainese drama and Korean drama now screw all those, cause NOW I have TSL obesession xD

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
spanky said:
charioh make such a beautiful family! the wedding...wedding nite...sigh...swoon..they are gentle...sweet n honest

:blush:  Oh don't talk about their wedding night, I feel so giddy just hearing about it.  Got goosebumps all over too. :crush:  :drool:  :coverlaf: 

@HuabNag your mom is so sweet to discussed the lakorn with you after watching. My mom like to watch lakorn with the older generation celebs too, but she doesn't discuss with us whether she like it or not, the only way we know she like any lakorn at all is when she told us to turn it on for her to watch it again like few week or month later. :)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
hahaha...can't help it I just finish watching those part again  :drools:

i dunno how i'm gonna survive until they reunite again  :cry:

i guess it just gonna be Fanfic...reading and "trying" to write them hahaha

mzmoua06

sarNie Hatchling
aikoden said:
OMG, ok.. I admit seeing the little scene they chose of Mint & Mark from PLR brought back some Mteam memories for me 555 and seeing Mai & Oh... but BAM, CHADAOH scene came and dang... *shakeshead* I'm all in for CHADAOH!!!  The feels are so strong... SO STRONG!!! 

I'm annoyed of the voting since I'm pretty sure it is hacked like how y'all ladies are saying.  How sad!
What scenes are you talking about? I want to see too plz

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
Wait what is real voting ????? Does that mean we get another chance to make ChARiO have some sweet moments by being a hot couple or something ? Cause I just voted for nadech since yaya won n they r my other bias couple the other being chario couple....

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
aikoden said:

I was thankful for your team's subs back in the day.  I was watching JLK too but saw that you stopped, but I don't mind :p  I'm a patient person.  If there's no subs then I watch it raw... and if I see that it's been subbed, I go back and rewatch them to get a better understanding hehe.  Do you know where I can find Arshi's serie subbed, I remember back then I took a pause and the youtube videos I watched with subs all got deleted after my hiatus *sniffsniff*  BTW, glad to see that TSL stole you back.. 555 XD

SUSUSUSUSUSU, go OH!!!  Will they be doing a 2nd round like y'all said they are going to do for the top 5 ladies?

@HuabNag, your mom is cute!!  My mom is addicted to her Korean series now and doesn't care for lakorns... so she can't translate much for me anymore 555.  plus her p'ek Num Sornram isn't active much anymore too so no interest for her to come back anytime soon.

I like JLK a lot too, and love the twist in the story :bhehe:  First time see Mor Kong and love his characters in there too.  Maybe I should finish it soon, its been too long.  :wink:   But first I have to asks around if someone can share their subbing/embedding/cutting program, if not I think I will have to stick with soft subbed thru YT. Also I have old copy the picture quality is not so good though. :thumbdown:

I didn't know you're not fluent in Thai, so you've been watching TSL with subbed?

What episode are you on with Arshi?  Desirippers.com usually have all the episodes, but since it has been awhile, so some of the episode might not be active anymore, also check with India-forums.com.

OH THANKS TO ALL THE CREATIVE WRITER.  I got plenty of Mint/Mario story to looking forward to ready while missing TSL. :bravo:

lulumama77

sarNie Egg
Hello guys :D 
May I ask if anyone has seen these 2 pictures and any idea where they're from? Because they look like a magazine photoshoot to me XD 

P/s: I've been a long-time silent reader of this thread and I'm really happy to see that Im not the only one gong crazy over this lakorn and ChadaOh as well hihi :3 

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
mzmoua06 said:
What scenes are you talking about? I want to see too plz

LOL, it's nothing special.. just the clip that Maya shared about the ladies who were in the daradaily poll.  I was just saying how the clip of Mint and Mark brought back old memories for me.. but then seeing CHADAOH's clip they chose after was like whoosh~~ nope, nothing can beat CHADAOH lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ndao64pYr_I

Maya_Fantasy said:

I like JLK a lot too, and love the twist in the story :bhehe:  First time see Mor Kong and love his characters in there too.  Maybe I should finish it soon, its been too long.  :wink:   But first I have to asks around if someone can share their subbing/embedding/cutting program, if not I think I will have to stick with soft subbed thru YT. Also I have old copy the picture quality is not so good though. :thumbdown:

I didn't know you're not fluent in Thai, so you've been watching TSL with subbed?

What episode are you on with Arshi?  Desirippers.com usually have all the episodes, but since it has been awhile, so some of the episode might not be active anymore, also check with India-forums.com.

OH THANKS TO ALL THE CREATIVE WRITER.  I got plenty of Mint/Mario story to looking forward to ready while missing TSL. :bravo:

LOL, sadly yeah.. I'm not fluent in Thai *sniffsniff* maybe one day.  I love the language and culture.  I would say the highest level percentage of understanding I ever knew or understood was at the 45% mark there.. but because I keep taking hiatuses etc.. my understanding keeps dropping... so right now I'm back at the 30% mark-ish.  I must say that timing lakorns etc did help me learn Thai too though, since I have to replay scenes over like 10 times just so I can get the timing perfect... I'm a timing freak, I make sure they're spot on :p  As for TSL, I was watching it raw, then saw that it had subs so I watched it subbed, then raw again for the last few eps. 

I'm super behind on ARSHI, I think I'm only in like.. the 50's.. 555, that's like basically the beginning.  *hidesinacorner*  Thanks for the sites, will check them out XD.

And oh... that magazine.. OMG, I think I was annoyed because it had CHADAOH on the cover but none together in the inside pics since it was mostly of the two separate.. or at least from the pics I saw.  They were still beautiful and handsome none the less.

Here's the cover

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
^I walked all over BKK just to find and buy CHADAOH's Priew magazine hahah Their magazine was released before I went to BKK and sold on stands after I left...sad life haha  T__________T