[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
aikoden said:

I was thankful for your team's subs back in the day.  I was watching JLK too but saw that you stopped, but I don't mind :p  I'm a patient person.  If there's no subs then I watch it raw... and if I see that it's been subbed, I go back and rewatch them to get a better understanding hehe.  Do you know where I can find Arshi's serie subbed, I remember back then I took a pause and the youtube videos I watched with subs all got deleted after my hiatus *sniffsniff*  BTW, glad to see that TSL stole you back.. 555 XD

SUSUSUSUSUSU, go OH!!!  Will they be doing a 2nd round like y'all said they are going to do for the top 5 ladies?

@HuabNag, your mom is cute!!  My mom is addicted to her Korean series now and doesn't care for lakorns... so she can't translate much for me anymore 555.  plus her p'ek Num Sornram isn't active much anymore too so no interest for her to come back anytime soon.

My mom also like Num's lakorn back in the day too. She stopped watching lakorn for many years. She just comes back recently to watch Thai lakorn. She said many pra ek now day are like little boys in a man suite. I was just laughing at her, but she has no choice just watch them because most pra eks are like that. This is why, she said Mario look much more manly in this lakorn. Maybe you should persuade your mom to watch TSL too. lol

Maya_Fantasy said:

:blush:  Oh don't talk about their wedding night, I feel so giddy just hearing about it.  Got goosebumps all over too. :crush:  :drool:  :coverlaf:

@HuabNag your mom is so sweet to discussed the lakorn with you after watching. My mom like to watch lakorn with the older generation celebs too, but she doesn't discuss with us whether she like it or not, the only way we know she like any lakorn at all is when she told us to turn it on for her to watch it again like few week or month later. :)

I don't have sibling so I usually discuss lakorn with my mom. She's more of a best friend for me at home. Glad she likes to watch Thai lakorn too so I have someone to talk to other than everyone in here AF. 

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
@ip.smilez,
Love this video very much. Thanks for your time to create and share them. 

Also This voting is fun. There are more competition for the boys and the girls. But that add juicy to the voting. Let KEEP Oh going.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Here's my final thoughts after digesting everything.

This is what Mint is capable of. It is a bit unfair to say that she improved a lot when she was not ever given the right role beside Piangkwan (she did really good in there too) and it is also a bit unfair to say the elders didn't see her potential because before this her education was a priority. Like my Matt, Mint chose to concentrate on school FIRST and only accept 1 lakorn per year. She didn't chose to drop school or classes to take advantage of her popularity. I'm not saying that those who do are wrong but I respect Mint for knowing what she can or can not handle. Also I highly respect Mint for not choosing to play the love promo to get even more popular so no Mario didn't make her famous, she could have before this if she chose to play the game. She was true and faithful to the guy she is seeing. Another thing, if you already have some sort of animosity toward Mint, of course you're going to say she's just average so lets not pretend you like her. (just throwing it out there lol). So from here on out, we will get to see her more and I am excited.

So for Mario, I already admit that I didn't like him. He looked too childish for me. I really hate it when he's in a lakorn with Taew because I felt that to me, her acting is light years ahead of him and they just don't match physically. So I tend to not watch his lakorns, much. Well maybe bits and pieces here and there to get what the lakorn is about but I ignore Mario. My biased of him not physically matching his nang'eks bothered me too much, until now. He physically matched with Mint, they sucked me in. I was a little "ugh am I going to be able to stand this" at first but his baby face surprisingly didn't bother me. Actually, he looks older in here! So because of that, I was able to concentrate on his acting. This boy is good! Even his voice was tolerable lol.

This was a good lakorn, everything fell into place, the plot, the cast, and the chemistry. Now I am excited to see her lakorn with Top.

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
I know Mario was so mature in this lakorn and I love it. Omg and thank you I'm not the only one that didn't like him with Taew..... It's so bothering to me..like I can't even stand them. Their act was useless, it wasn't combine together..... However now I am glad, Mario have a perfect combination with Mint, which makes them more suitable for each other in the lakorn.

I also can't wait for Mint and Top, she'll work with P'Nok I think that's her name. Well from Maker J production.... Top and Mint actually look good together, and this time Mint will play a different role, which I am looking forward to it!!!!!! ❤ Lastly, Mario and Mint gain each other popularity, nobody gets who to be popular, they are fairly popular from each other. Get me? :)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I also agree that her potential isn't fully grasp because of her limited chances and certain lakorn...Johnny alfone praised her in TD and warn ppl to watch out for her. He saw her potential. ..P.Kwan was a decent role and yes there are those bias ppl who will put her down cuz they feel threatened. ..she has improved since she started and I say thx those ppl who did criticized. .it made her work hard and try to learn more and improve. ..p'nok really helped her a lot...p'chu did too. ..in TSL she really push both and show them...

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
They just look so good together.  :wub:

cr;as tagged

@Meow and @Spanky like both of you gals comment.  Very well put and I totally agree, she has a lot of potential.  Giving the chance and good scripts like TSL she can totally excel to become great actress.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
i looooooooooooooooove that pix...they hugged each other sooo tight and that tender look ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :heart:  :heart:

Seladuch

sarNie Egg
I don't care mint play movie with anybody else I just want she play more movie and she pick the right one make everybody know her more and make she have more fan

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
Maya_Fantasy said:
They just look so good together.  :wub:

cr;as tagged

@Meow and @Spanky like both of you gals comment.  Very well put and I totally agree, she has a lot of potential.  Giving the chance and good scripts like TSL she can totally excel to become great actress.
This is my phone lock screen picture ;,)